[3.7] - Scion Builds list

From the POE wiki

“The daughter of corrupt nobles, the Scion was exiled to Wraeclast for killing her husband on their wedding night. She is aligned with all three core attributes - strength, dexterity and intelligence, which place her in the center of the passive skill tree. This unique position allows her to develop into almost any type of character build, while lacking the dedicated specialization that the other six classes offer.”

Welcome to the Scion builds list, here you will find a somewhat organized list of community guides for the Ascendant class

Other build lists
Duelist by StormHavoc
Marauder by StormHavoc
Ranger by Amongalen
Shadow by haamoo
Templar by Lilyliciously
Witch by haamoo

Format
The list will be organized in seven groups;

Melee – builds that use melee skills
Ranged - builds that use bow and wand skills
Hand cast – Builds that Self cast spells
Totems – Builds that use totems as their main skill
Traps – Builds that use traps as their main skill
Support - Builds that for the most use auras and curses
Other – builds that don’t really fit in the previous archetypes

Each group will have two classifications
SSF - Builds that work well in Solo Self Found (this requires build author input)
LS – Builds that work well as the first character on a league (this requires build author input)
HC - Builds that in theory can survive POE ruthless one life environment (this requires build author input)

Questions and comments abut the list

Mistakes and corrections
I am not a wonder child, juts a regular human, as such, there will be mistakes, you should assume all mistakes are mine and all the correct information come from someone else, if I place your guide in the wrong group or give it the wrong classification let me know and I will fix it, juts be civil and not a dick about it.

Why is not my guide in this list?
Only builds with a proper explanation and links to skill trees will be added, if you want your build in this list PM me whit the link to the guide, or post it on the comments

I sent you a link three hours ago, it´s still not on the list, how long it takes you to update the list?
I will do my best to keep this list updated, but keep in mind there are RL constrains so it might take me as long as week to add your build to the list.

Which one is the best build in this list?
There are no better builds in POE, there’s builds for bossing, there are builds for map clear, there are builds for deep delving, there are builds for solo play, there are builds for party play.
The best build in the one that does what you want of it, or the one you have more fun playing.

Replies to this post
I will check the replies for new builds to add to the list, and constructive criticism, trolls rude comments, complains… I will just ignore.

the list is being updated for 3.7, stuff will be added as the guides get updated

The List

Melee
[*3.7] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam (End Game Viable)
[3.7] The Unarmed Queen [Facebreaker] | All Content with YOUR prefered UNARMED Skill Gem
[3.7] A.B. No More Vaal Pact - best life leech/regen // BF Scion (Sla/Rai)
[3.7] Vaal groundslam Adaptive build!
[3.7] Adaptive Clone/Flick zerking
[3.7] Liggles' Immune Stormwall - crit/block staff cyclone | All content | Budget options
[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP
[3.7] Cyclone CoC Shock Nova - Up to 10m+ Shaper dps - Any content - HH not requiered
[3.7] Perforate 'Herald of Pain' - 6.2k HP, 600k+ DPS

Ranged
[3.7] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only
[3.7] Elemental Hit Ascendant [Deathless Uber Elder Video]
[3.7] Elemental Hit Crit | 7-9k Life | 3-7m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content
[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

Hand cast

Traps

Totems
[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

Support
[3.7] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide
[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)
[3.7] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

Other
[3.7] Yet another Poet's Pen Volatile Dead boss tank - 8-10k/s life leech rate - 600K shaper DPS
[3.7] CoC Volatile Dead Ascendant (Uber elder, shaper, Uber atziri viable)

Version history

2019-06-07 Added more 3.7 guides
2019-06-07 Added some 3.7 guides, they most likely will still be updated as we cant play yet whit the new gems or the updated ones on path of building
2019-06-05 Moved 3.6 guides to the archive wile we wait for the new 3.7 stuff
2019-05-06 Added a bunch of aurabot guides to the list
2019-03-29 Added a bunch of new guides to the list
2019-03-08 Got a stickye!! new guides added and a few links to league starter videos compilations
2019-03-07 started the process of updating the list to 3.6
2019-02-26 Added a couple of builds and fixed some broken links
added a links to older lists section
2019-02-25 First iteration of the list only contains guides from the previous list that were updated to 3.5

Last edited by Espetado on Aug 22, 2019, 8:44:01 AM
Last bumped on May 2, 2020, 1:28:49 AM
3.6 builds list

Melee
[3.6] Tesla Cyclone [SLAYER/RAIDER] | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win
[3.6] 2H Sword Cyclone Scion: 13.5M+ Shaper DPS | 8.5k+ Life | 120%+ Leech/Sec (All Content Easily)
[3.6] The Unarmed Queen [Facebreaker] | All Content with YOUR prefered UNARMED Skill Gem
[3.6] Storm to the Limit - Lightning Strike | All content viable | Videos
[3.6] Tectonic Slam Ascendant Slayer / Pathfinder - 8000 + Life, 1 Mill + DPS - All Content
[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere
[3.6] A.B. Crit Molten Strike Scion(inq/sla) 6.5/7k HP - 10M dps
[3.6 Full Update] A.B. No More Vaal Pact // BF Scion (Sla/Rai)

Ranged
[3.6] Elemental Hit Ascendant [Deathless Uber Elder Video]
[3.6] Elemental Hit Crit | 7-9k Life | 4-9m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content
[3.6] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only
[3.6] Scourge Arrow / Rain of Arrows Ascendant (All Content)
[3.6] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS
[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

Hand cast
[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Totems
[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

Traps

Support
[3.6] Llamasaur's Aurabot - 10 Auras 2 Curses 1 Aspect - Budget/Beginner/League Starter
[3.6] Ultimate Aurabot | 11 Aura+1 Curse+7 Vaal Aura | 29er Wrath/Anger+202% Aura Effect | Smite
[3.6] Living Saint: Tanky Aurabot - Leaguestarter / Endgame viable
[3.6] AuraBoss - CI AuraBot with Mask of the Tribunal(new helmet) | 15 auras / 2 curse / 1 aspect

Other
[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions
[3.6] Herald Of Agony Ascendant - Begginer Friendly - Hardcore viable
[3.6] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony Ascendant [League Starter] [Uber Elder] [Beginner's Guide]
[3.6] Ascendant - Infinite Labrunner (250-520% Movementspeed)

Links to older versions of the list

Because there´s always some gems in older builds, most of the trees are broken and some mechanics have been updated, but some of the concepts still work, and you can always find good ideas in some of these old builds, also is part of the history of the evolution of the game, and finally its a homage to all the hard work the community have put into builds all over the years.

3.4 to 3.5
3.1 to 3.3
2.4 to 2.6
1.0 to 2.4

Last edited by Espetado on Jun 6, 2019, 7:48:59 AM
the dual curse crit blade vortex link is broken
"
ULTRALUL wrote:
the dual curse crit blade vortex link is broken

Thank you i believe its fixed now
Hi, folks

Juts a bump to keep this post visible while we wait for Tzikk, or GGG to solve the sticky problem.

I am still looking for people to send me 3.5 Guides that would like to see as part of the list, you can ether add as comment to this post or send me as PM. Once 3.6 comes out and the guides start to flow the 3.5 list will be archived on the older lists section of the list, so if you want to keep your work as part of POE history, that’s a good way

For the people that are sending me 3.6 Theoretical guides, I am sorry but it is way too soon to add them to the list, GGG will change a lot of skills, they changing and adding auras, there will be new passives or reworked passives, new skills, new items etc… only a few days after the patch goes up I will add 3.6 guides to the list.

I will however add a temporary recommended league starter section were I will link to what our YouTube community will advise us to use, it will most likely be the same stuff we used on the past leagues.
juts bumping this back up as 3.6 undated guides will be added, right now i am looking for guides that have been around a wile and are actively updated every league.
would like to see my facebreaker ice crash build into your list. As my other builds which are already in your list its very detailed and always up to date. just take a look yourself to see if it fits into your list ;)

[3.6] The Ice King - Facebreaker Ice Crash - shatter Bosses in seconds | +Uber Elder
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
guggelhupf wrote:
would like to see my facebreaker ice crash build into your list. As my other builds which are already in your list its very detailed and always up to date. just take a look yourself to see if it fits into your list ;)

[3.6] The Ice King - Facebreaker Ice Crash - shatter Bosses in seconds | +Uber Elder

Hi, guggelhupf

Yeah, I saw that build too when you linked me your guides and decided not to add it.

That second Facebreaker build is just a slight variation of this
[3.6] The Unarmed Queen [Facebreaker] | All Content with YOUR prefered UNARMED Skill Gem,it uses the same ascendancies, same tree, and more generic one is more appealing to people since it cover more skills.

My suggestion is to add it somewhere as a link on the more generic guide

The plan is to have as many guides for as many skills we can on the list, but on the other hand there is no point in having dozen of guides for exactly the same thing whit a juts a slight variation.

"
Espetado wrote:
"
guggelhupf wrote:

Hi, guggelhupf

Yeah, I saw that build too when you linked me your guides and decided not to add it.

That second Facebreaker build is just a slight variation of this
[3.6] The Unarmed Queen [Facebreaker] | All Content with YOUR prefered UNARMED Skill Gem,it uses the same ascendancies, same tree, and more generic one is more appealing to people since it cover more skills.

My suggestion is to add it somewhere as a link on the more generic guide

The plan is to have as many guides for as many skills we can on the list, but on the other hand there is no point in having dozen of guides for exactly the same thing whit a juts a slight variation.

alright, i get your point ;)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
LF build

1. Must be Scion.
2. Must be fast AF
3. Must be fast in clear speed
4. Must kill any bosses with no any efforts - fast and simple at the same time
5. Budget under 10ex - not just "ok, very budget gear, just to get started", but "that gear is close to BiS"

Is it possible?
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info