[3.7] - Scion Builds list

"
SilverWF wrote:
LF build

1. Must be Scion.
2. Must be fast AF
3. Must be fast in clear speed
4. Must kill any bosses with no any efforts - fast and simple at the same time
5. Budget under 10ex - not just "ok, very budget gear, just to get started", but "that gear is close to BiS"

Is it possible?

Points 1, 2, and 3 are relativly easy but point 4 and 5 are mutual exclusive

You can fill point 4 for sure and some of the builds on this guid fill it, but you wont do that for 10ex

You can fill point 5 and have insae clear speed and good DPS for map bossing but wont one shot end game bosses and will need you to learn the mechanics

Probably the closet to what you looking for i can think is this one
[3.3] Octavian's RainbowTrap Fire Trap Build. Everything viable.
its not updated to 3.6 so not on this list but dosent really changed that much

if you dont mind playing traps that is
Last edited by Espetado on Mar 23, 2019, 4:18:34 AM
"
Espetado wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:
LF build

1. Must be Scion.
2. Must be fast AF
3. Must be fast in clear speed
4. Must kill any bosses with no any efforts - fast and simple at the same time
5. Budget under 10ex - not just "ok, very budget gear, just to get started", but "that gear is close to BiS"

Is it possible?

Points 1, 2, and 3 are relativly easy but point 4 and 5 are mutual exclusive

You can fill point 4 for sure and some of the builds on this guid fill it, but you wont do that for 10ex

You can fill point 5 and have insae clear speed and good DPS for map bossing but wont one shot end game bosses and will need you to learn the mechanics

Probably the closet to what you looking for i can think is this one
[3.3] Octavian's RainbowTrap Fire Trap Build. Everything viable.
its not updated to 3.6 so not on this list but dosent really changed that much

if you dont mind playing traps that is

how about essence drain / contagion ?
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Well, I think, this build [3.6] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only would serve me well, if not buy UI jewel and 2-abyss gear, that not really needed, just minmaxing :)
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 23, 2019, 5:18:07 PM
essence drain dosent kill bosses efortlessly
Is there a Scion and Ichimonji build ?
LF Scion Soulrend/Bane build guide...I love the interaction between these two skills but cant find a guide anywhere.
Thx
I haven’t seen any” Ichimonji” build yet ether not sure if you can’t make it work whit spectral throw, but need to be someone better at making builds to advise you

Soulrend/Bane I believe if you pick any of the occultist/Trickster builds you can apply to Scion, you probably going to lose a lot of DPS since scion ascendancy doesn’t have any good synergies whit chaos spells, but should be good enough to cleat maps, end game bossing will be struggle tougth.
Sorry for the delay on the updates folks, been a bit more busy than usual in RL (that hardcore game whit great graphics, no restarts, boring grinds, and a stupid harsh survivabillity settings).

Anyways, now we start to see a lot more people updating/making new 3.6 guides
I’m still looking for some good traps guides updated to 3.6
Remove all aura builds from this list.

Tried, tested, NOT APPROVED. If you're using curses, you're no longer an aurabot, you're a hybrid. IF you're a hybrid, you're interfering with cursebots & you will be LOATHED.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Apr 14, 2019, 8:43:51 AM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Remove all aura builds from this list.

Tried, tested, NOT APPROVED. If you're using curses, you're no longer an aurabot, you're a hybrid. IF you're a hybrid, you're interfering with cursebots & you will be LOATHED.

Thank you for your Input,
Do you have any approved aurabot build guides you would like to see added to the list?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info