Ranger Build List - 3.0 updated

Ranger Build List

Print_Class_Rnger

Hello, I'm Amongalen and from now on I will be taking care of the Ranger Build List originally created by Panini_aux_olives (The original Builds List).

This is a list thread of all up-to-date Ranger guides (updated after 3.0 patch). Just as my predecesor, I'll try to keep track of all new and old builds and add/remove them when necessary. I hope you find this list helpful and feel free to send some feedback about it.

Featured build guide, great for any bow Ranger:
[WIP] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ Uber Atzir

Build lists for other classes:
Witch by Kwitch
Duelist by eviL_Bison
Marauder by Bockris
Scion by Gazza732
Shadow by Gazza732
Templar by Kwitch

Quoting previous build list creators (not sure who said it orginally):
I try to include only builds that have been played to ~ lvl 75-80 / played some mid-range maps (tier 7-10) to make sure the OP knows what he is talking about and avoid pure theorycrafts.
A build should also contain more than just a linked tree + gear. A link to Path of Building is not enough as well.

If you want to submit your own build it is advised to check eviL_Bison guide about writing guides beforehand

I will try to specify the subclass chosen by the build maker in the link to the build thread. I will also try to specify specific capabilities of the build (Atziri/U-Atzirir/U-lab Viable) as long as the authors explain them in the build thread. For that I'll use the next notation and though they seem pretty obvious, I don't want to take any risk.

Build Tags:
Main Skill: Well... Main Skill
Raid/Dead/PF: Raider / Deadeye / Pathfinder
HC: Hardcore league viable
Atz: Atziri viable
U-Atz: Uber Atziri viable
U-Lab: Uber Lab viable
T16: Guardians viable
Shaper: Shaper Lab viable
Miscellaneous: Any other relevant information, like Dual Wielding, Two handed, Unarmed, Beginner friendly, budget build, etc.

Ranged

Kinetic Blast + Barrage PF (3.0) Queenliness Wanderfinder | 4+ Mill. Dps.
Kinetic Blast + Barrage PF [3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | Currency Hoarder | League Starter
Kinetic Blast + Barrage PF T16, Shaper low budget [3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.
Shrapnel Shot Dead [3.0] Budget Deadeye Shrapnel Shot - subtle killer
Tornado Shot Raid Atz, U-lab low budget [3.0 Updated!] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed!
Tornado Shot Any U-Atz very detailed [WIP] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ Uber Atzir
Tornado Shot + Barrage PF T16, Shaper low and high budget [3.0] That Doomfletch Life | 5.42M Shaper Dmg | 7k Life | All Content | PoB Codes | Videos | GIFs

Melee

Blade Flurry Raid Atz, U-lab low budget [3.0 Raider] 7's Shocking Flurry w/Dreamfeathers // Abyssal Cry or HoI, your choice !
Blade Flurry PF T16, Shaper low budget [3.0] Harlequin , 1ex to do Guardians/Shaper,and insane endgame
Blade Flurry/Frost Blades Raid [3.0] The Azure Knight, Raider version (Blade Flurry/Frost Blades/Life/Crit/Conversion)
Charged Dash Raid low budget [3.0 League Starter] Charged Dash mayhem
Cyclone Raid [3.0 Brutality Cyclone Raider] Physical damage for the win
Cyclone Raid Ngamahu's flame [3.0 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre
Cyclone Raid U-Atz, T16 video guide, Ngamahu's Flame [[3.0] Ben's Breach Melter [All Guardians Deathless & Uber Atziri!]
Frenzy Raid U-Atz, T16 Facebreaker [3.0] RANGER CRIT FACEBREAKER - ALL T16s + SHAPER
Frost Blades Raid low budget [3.0 UPDATED!!] Sidefx Frost Blades - 80% cold pen, Insane clear speed All CONTENT "cheap"
Frost Blades Raid T16 low budget [3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down
Frost Blades/Flicker Strioke + Molten Strike Raid [3.0] 2H Frost Blades/Flicker Strike & Molten Strike Raider 500k+ DPS | Multi-Targetting
Spectral Throw Raid U-Atz, U-lab, T16, Shaper [3.0 Raider]Ultimate EleBuzzsaw (Easily Clear All Content U-Lab/U-Atziri/Shaper etc)
Spectral Throw Raid Atz, T16, Shaper [3.0] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ 345k DPS ♣ [ Shaper | Guards | Atziri ]
Spectral Throw Raid T16, Shaper 3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable
Sunder Raid HC [3.0, HC] Asta's Tanky 1H RT Raider [80-110k DPS /w Sunder, 24k+ Arm, 7k+ HP][Vids]
Wild Strike Raid T16, Shaper [3.0][Updated] Wild Strike Raider Build Guide (Fast Map Clear/Guardians)

Other

Blade Vortex PF U-lab 3.0 Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 450+ Movespeed - Build Guide

Outdated builds can be found here:
2.6 builds
2.5 builds

Last edited by Amongalen on Aug 14, 2017 7:31:31 PM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2017 11:00:29 PM
Thanks man, no idea what happened to Panini. I would email and PM the devs so they can transfer the build list from Panini to you - they've done that for some of the other character forums.

Then you can edit and remake it as you like.
-
Ranger Crit Facebreakers - All T16s: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633984
-
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Thanks man, no idea what happened to Panini. I would email and PM the devs so they can transfer the build list from Panini to you - they've done that for some of the other character forums.

Then you can edit and remake it as you like.

I have him added in game and haven't seen him in a while :(

Will update my build soon... 40/40 this league is taking way longer than expected.
☆ 2.6 Endgame TS/LA/Barrage Archer (Pathfinder) ☆ /// 1711388 (ACTIVE)

IRL Stuff, waiting for 3.0

No, I don't know what changes I'll make in 3.0 please stop asking until there is more info
I've messaged support yesterday, sadly still no reply :(
Bumping this thread in meanwhile
Bumping for OP, but next time you can press B everyday to bump it without posting.
My builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809378 - Lazor Inqusitor
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781498 - Burning Arrow Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800999 - Perfect Formless Inferno Slayer
"
Completed 13 Challengeshabeo wrote:
Bumping for OP, but next time you can press B everyday to bump it without posting.

I know I can do it that way but prefer good old posts :D
bump for op
Mods please sticky
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
bump for op
Does anyone knows a good guide for a Raider/Deadeye Tornado Shot build with Reach of the Council??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info