[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME IN-GAME FOR BUILD HELP! ASK IN HERE THAT'S WHAT THE GUIDE IS FOR! TY!

Hey Exiles,

I go by blasting cap you might know me from my Lawnmower™ lowlife Blade Vortex or streaming atziri and shaper runs. I'm back today to bring you an extremely min-maxed build utilizing the skills Barrage and Tornado Shot.

A thank you to FanonFlower for the full ele conversion idea and my guildmates in Moguls of Wraeclast for the inspiration and help to make this build as optimized as I personally feel it can get.

This build was specifically built from the ground up to maximize your damage potential with phys bow gear utilizing full physical to elemental conversion via

These two items, take our damage converting and scaling it in the process into elemental, exploiting Pathfinder's "Veteran Bowyer" Asc node and Penetration Vinktars and much more.

More on the full conversion topic by FanonFlower
"
Rupenus wrote:
Hey guys, Fanonflower here.

Let me tell you why we are scaling ele dmg?

First of all, ele dmg can be penetrated. In this build ele penetration is very important because the more we penetrate light damage the better we can leech life in boss fights. In short, that means, our tankiness relies on the amount of leech we can get.

Vinktar converts 20% of phys damage to light damage, but in this guide we convert 50% of physical damage to light damage AND we penetrate 35% ele dmg. (15 vinktar, 10 boots, 10 pathfinder, 8% from tree, 8% from tree is optional and i'Ll be fair i wont put that to consideration)

we can leech 4 to 5 times more with ele conversion compared to phys + poison + conversion vinktar leech path;

math is here:

lets say you have 100 dmg,

you'd scale it with slow proj, ppad, faster attacks, barrage, inc critical strikes, inc crit damage.

(100 base damage) x 0.3% x 0.45(ppad 50% more damage 10% less attack speed) x 0.3 (faster attack provides like 30% more damage to harbinger bases)

so our barrage damage is like 212 damage with inc. crit damage. lets say, inc crit would buff 25% damage even though its a bit exaggeration: 258 damage.

when you put vinktar on, you leech of (vinktar + pathfinder leeches 45% of damage, and vinktar convets 20% of damage, you can leech 25 damage assuming you have 100 base damage)

lets check our full ele dmg,

100 dmg,
35% added by added fire, (145)
35% added by signal fire, (180)
50% converted to light 30% of phys added to damage pool (200) (80 light)
ele focus %50 more( 300 ) - ( 120 light)
ppad (435), approx 45% more ( 174 light)
and weapon ele dmg on top of that, makes it 705 damage. ( 270 light )

AND we penetrate globally 26 of it as pathfinder, and we can penetrate 49%(10 boots, 10 pathfinder, 15 vinktar, 14 ( 6 + 8 )tree) of light damage. we cant penetrate poison damage though. and you cant scale it with ele weakness on hit gloves also.

you can get 95 crit chance with signal fire setup if you are using a gg weapon.

WHEN YOU PUT VINKTAR ON YOU LEECH 35% PENETRATED 270 LIGHT DAMAGE BY %45 AND THAT IS, 135! damage. we can leech 5+ times more with ele scaling method. Shaper has 40% light resistance. by choosing the poison + phys path, that 25 damage you can leech with convert vinktar gets scaled down by 40% too due to shapers resistances, i dont even count these into my math!

also base damage is more than x3 times higher as you can see with 49% possible penetration.

my tooltip dps

no tooltip damage buffer flasks or vaal haste etc, just blood rage + just flask effect buffs of pathfinder.

to such dps you can reach only by ele conversion and ele scaling. this is like 4M DPS. when i buff this fully i can get 7M dps.

Now that the intro is over, let's get into the fun stuff shall we?

Full Video Guide

Shaper

Spoiler

Elite version run : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2F_78whVOE

5 link Reach of The Council run : https://www.twitch.tv/blasting_cap/v/93256397

Breach Temp league run (by heretizzle) : https://www.twitch.tv/heretizzle/v/114221806

Uber Atziri

Spoiler

Elite version run : https://youtu.be/W9i8dSRydUg

5 link Reach of The Council run : https://www.twitch.tv/blasting_cap/v/93279038

Stream

This build can be done on Ranger Pathfinder

The following Passive Trees have been made Assuming you've chosen the following Bandit Choices:

POINT - POINT - POWER CHARGE

Legacy Vinktar tree - click here

Non Legacy Vinktar tree - click here

ASCENDANCIES

Nature's Adrenaline, Nature's Boon, Master Alchemist and Veteran Bowyer.

If you're having issues with flask charge generation, replace Veteran Bowyer with Master Surgeon.

Defenses

Spoiler

Elite version with Broodtwine:

Spoiler
Hideout Tooltip with auras

Barrage

Tornado Shot

Hideout Tooltip with Auras/flasks

Barrage

Tornado Shot

MAX DPS (FLASKS/CHARGES/AURAS)

Barrage

Tornado Shot

Example Gear

Helm

We choose a High ES Helm with res. Quite simple. When shopping for a helm, focus on the highest ES helm you can afford that offers the res you need. The Extra projectile Barrage enchant is HUGE. I highly recommend getting atleast the merc lab one at bare minimum.

Weapon

When shopping for a bow, you want to look for at bare minimum a 325 pDPS bow. They are quite common, I found the unlinked one above for 45c. You want to look for High IPD, flat phys, crit chance and crit multi.

You can either buy one pre-done, roll your own and bench the rest (roll IPD and multi mod) or buy one rolled but you need to self link it.

Bow Priority:

- High end Harby with crit

- Legacy or double legacy ROTC

- Death's opus

Since the nerf of Reach of the council down to 2 arrows, it's tough recommending it now over death's opus. If you have a legacy RoTC on hand, then obviously go with that unless GG Harby.

For the absolute best bow in the game, look no further than the Brood Twine bow. Brood Twine can be found & Mirrored Here by Skalpo

Quiver

Really important part of this build. This is what allows us to be FULL ele conversion. The quiver takes 50% of our physical damage and converts it into fire damage. This is a must item for the build. No exceptions. Thankfully as of writing this guide, they are relatively cheap, at 10 chaos or so.

Amulet

When shopping for an amulet, focus on a prefix open to bench %es (if not already done), with HIGH crit multi. Again your gear/results will vary, you could use this item to pad some resists, add more damage etc. I highly recommend accuracy if possible on this item or your other jewelery.

Take what i use as a rough template, but feel free to use this item to fill in lack of crit chance, multi, or res.

Rings

For the budget version, you must use a Valyrium ring for the stun "immunity". It's an absolute must.

After that, Ideally find a diamond ring with high res, flat phys and wed. I highly recommend accuracy if possible on this item or your other jewelery.

If you're using skyforth's use two nicely rolled rings, like the examples above.

Gloves

Look for high energy shield with attack speed, res, and/or Intelligence. Whatever you can find. Mainly focus on the highest ES pair you can afford, with possibly some res and accuracy.

Chest

Again, as you can see a repeating pattern here you want to focus on high ES. I would recommend no less than 700 es or so. You can get that or very close to with a pure ES Uber atziri garb which is extremely cheap.

If not focus on a nice vaal regalia with that 700 or so ES bare minimum with some sort of res if possible.

Belt

Belt should be on a heavy belt base due to strength requirements for this build. If somehow you can afford not to where one, a nice ES base belt would be best.

Focus on high res on this item. WED etc are luxuries that should be put as secondary to resistances.

Boots

An extremely huge quality of life item for this build. Automatic Power Charge generation, aura reserve, Mana, stun immunity. All in a single item slot. Without a doubt BiS and a huge part of this build.

These are what define the "elite" build vs the "budget" version basically. If you do have a pair of these amazing boots, feel free to follow the elite gem links. If you you're in a perma league and have access to a legacy vinktar's feel free to follow the full elite experience with tree and gem links.

If you cannot afford these ( =/ ), use High ES and High movement speed boots. No less than 130es and 20% MS. Res is nice but a luxury behind having high es/ms.

Tornado Shot:

Spoiler

Swap in
with faster attacks for a DPS boost.

If you do not have skyforth's, you must use
or run a blasphemy Assassin's mark or a curse on hit setup for Power charge generation.

The gem must be used in atleast one of your 2 attacks (barrage or clearing skill of choice)

Lightning Arrow:

Spoiler

or run a blasphemy Assassin's mark or a curse on hit setup for Power charge generation.

The gem must be used in atleast one of your 2 attacks (barrage or clearing skill of choice)

Barrage:

Spoiler

Helm:

Spoiler

Gloves:

Spoiler

This is what I personally use in my gloves. 4 off, with empower etc expensive.

If you cannot afford this don't worry. Just use Increased duration, vaal haste, blink arrow and w/e you'd like in the 4th slot. You could always put vaal discipline in there, even though it's been nerfed hard into the ground. Maybe portal gem? up to you.

Boots:

Spoiler

Feel Free to drop Poacher's Mark for Assassin's Mark for general mapping if you do not own a pair of Skyforth's.

Mapping

Shaper/Uber

What to look for:

When shopping for jewels, you ideally want four of the following:

*Attack Speed / (with bows)
*%energy shield
*Crit Multi
*Crit Chance
*Physical Damage

Last edited by Solishaw on Apr 28, 2017, 3:49:29 PM
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2018, 3:40:37 AM
Reserved
Insane build mate. Also excellent name
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
errr. Did shaper's hp just vaporized under 2 second?

Thank you for creating another Nerf of the Month build.
Very informative You-Tube Guide, concise and to the point.

Thx for yet another well presented guide.

Would Reach of the council also work for this build, but I take it the crit and DPS is too low?
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
How about Reach of the Council Bow? It will be good for that build?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
"
Very informative You-Tube Guide, concise and to the point.

Thx for yet another well presented guide.

Would Reach of the council also work for this build, but I take it the crit and DPS is too low?

Much appreciated, and yes Reach of the Council would work quite nicely with this.
Nice explain of a Build Mate ! This Vid is insane how you explain your gear and gems and and.

Nicely Done!

Lano
Deckardlol approved build guide.
Would this work life based?
Like a basic life based LA or TS Ranger, swap quiver+gems for the ones in your build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info