[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Well, in general I did not really test just the plain leech nodes like Vitality Void and probably having to spec in a 12 point path to soul raker and using a Lioneye's Fall jewel for more leech with GR to try and see if you can maintain any real form of leech with ES/CI (Just no instant leech anymore - If I understand the changes correctly). I will probably test that way on the Pathfinder side since I did finish that character and we get something like 8 - 10 new points to put in tree for doing the new acts. If that fails, since I really like the ES/CI build I can fall back on finishing my Life/ES hybrid Inquisitor.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Aug 4, 2017, 7:16:29 AM
"
DicemanX wrote:
Spoiler
"
Xtreemer wrote:
Despite the current state of ci it has only the advantage of beeing immune to chaos. What should not be a very big blow i guess.

It's not the only advantage. The Melee on Full Life gem is being changed in 3.0 to boost the damage of any attack skill. At level 20 this gem gives 49% MORE damage, which is simply insane.

Slayers and even Berserkers should be able to run this gem without problems, so perhaps a life-based Slayer or Berserker Signalshot can be made to work.

"

Yes you can compensate, but why ignoring the advantages that life got i think life will be the way to go for the most part may you can even throw some volley fire in and run just with barrage.

Regardless, ES CI might end up being stronger. Pathfinders will have a tough time as it is breaking 5K life unless they run Kaom's or wander to the Scion life wheel.

It just seems that CI will offer way more dps (with the 49% more damage gem and an extra flask) and better 1-shot protection at the price of instant leech. Instant leech has never been all that essential for ranged builds - I think many players might think its essential but that's because they've been conditioned to believe it. Without instant leech we only need to make relatively small adjustments in playstyle to compensate.

Is there a specific advantage for berserkers compared to pathfinders, when it comes to "damage at full life" though? Both go VP and lose their life regen and pathfinder doesn't have to facetank as much as a berserker. With the extra evasion from grace/acro and the instantleech from VP, "damage on full life" should be almost always up, exc. for things like shaper/chimera-adds.
I still like pathfinder for the utility, and even with a moderate investment (170-180% life from the tree) the hp-pool is decent with the kaoms-swap.
After playing a couple of times through the story-mode in beta [with ranger], I'll be using something else as a league starter though ;).
"
It's not the only advantage. The Melee on Full Life gem is being changed in 3.0 to boost the damage of any attack skill. At level 20 this gem gives 49% MORE damage, which is simply insane.

Slayers and even Berserkers should be able to run this gem without problems, so perhaps a life-based Slayer or Berserker Signalshot can be made to work.

You can do it with a lot of classes yes but the Ranger is already a solid choice especially pathfinder with the 10% added as extra from veteran bowyer the build utilizes a lot of Added as extra elemental based of your physical thats why Hysteria crafted steelrings with double flat phys rolls where even better then the mirrored rings in standart even with no wed on it.

Keep in mind that 5k life with instant leech is still more viable then a ci build with a more multiplier gem that needs to interrupt his attacks to survive.

Life will be gained as higher level you get trough jewels and you have with 3.0 hybrild life rolls what allows to get even more flatlife on rare items you can run around with 6k+
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Are there any major differences between this build and NeverSink's TS build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989/page/1?
this one is 100 times more expensive, is not beginner friendly and have 10times more damage potential. Both of them just use bow, thats only similarity
"
SqNicker wrote:
this one is 100 times more expensive, is not beginner friendly and have 10times more damage potential. Both of them just use bow, thats only similarity

So starting off with neversink and then transitioning to this later on should be fine I guess?
"
An1Lusion wrote:
"
SqNicker wrote:

So starting off with neversink and then transitioning to this later on should be fine I guess?

I started with this in breach and it was fine, used lioneyes until I could afford ROTC (when it was still 4 arrows), then farmed lab for everything else. It could do any map up to T15 quite easily, LA kills screens of mobs even with pretty average gear. But for endgame bosses you really want the full set.

~~~

Anyhow, I haven't quite followed the changes, but it looks like this build is dead in 3.0? Can I still salvage my existing character in STD? I assume that would require legacy vinktars, which I was stupid enough to sell a while ago, and now the prices are sky high :|
Did they remove all of our act 1 - 4 quest reward points and just give us a +2 skill point book for bandits. I seem to have lost a lot of points somewhere?
Anyone have new updated tree for those who still wanna try run this in CI ??
im already try but this nerfed - SignalShot CI R.I.P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info