[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

I know they changed vaal pact yet acuity would still seem to work with GR, etc. since I did not see any change to acuity. It also seems we lose a few skill points yet by the end of act 10 or whatever you gain back the couple lost + about 8 which all can be used to get ES nodes or a power charge, etc. to make up for the loss at least in standard. I am not seeing how CI/ES is being crippled. Even with 8kish ES the build should do just fine and not have to be based on life yet maybe I am missing something.
No item that has the same effect as vaal pact will work for Energyshield.

So no instant leech for Ci anymore the only benefit Acuitys have currently that they give mana leech on critical strike what the vaal pact node wont have anymore only life.
Vinktar will share the same fate no instant manaleech anymore.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
Xtreemer wrote:
No item that has the same effect as vaal pact will work for Energyshield.

So no instant leech for Ci anymore the only benefit Acuitys have currently that they give mana leech on critical strike what the vaal pact node wont have anymore only life.
Vinktar will share the same fate no instant manaleech anymore.

Life leach is applied to energy shield instead = GR
Vaal pact = gain life from leech instantly - useless now

Where in the patch notes does it specify they changed the wording on acuity = leech applies instantly on critical strike? (leech can be both mana and life) since it is not specified on acuity or at least the current version.

You have me lost what did I miss in the patch notes?

Sorry to ask a stupid question I guess yet I am lost

Edit Never mind I missed the change on the list My bad lolz

Ignore my post
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Aug 2, 2017, 6:58:49 PM
hey gusy is this a good legue storter for 3.1??
MFJonesHC
Not sure how an ES/CI build is going to work with no way to leech at all since ES regeneration can only work when you are taking NO damage. I really liked the ES/CI build too it was my favorite bow build over the past few years of playing life versions and then finally having a viable ES/CI bow build class that worked. Looks like it will probably be back to life builds since that is the only way to get at least some EHP safety from leech. Sigh.
There was hope in Acuity but they changed it also so it won't work with ES, seems like it's almoust impossible to make this build work now. Only way is to switch to life.
I already was testing with guardians and sharper and not using vinkters. Sure you can burn down a boss if fast enough yet in reality there is no way ES without any sustain while being hit will work. It was not even fun testing and trying different ideas lol. A sad turn for ES builds in general.
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
I already was testing with guardians and sharper and not using vinkters. Sure you can burn down a boss if fast enough yet in reality there is no way ES without any sustain while being hit will work.

Just crank up the dps and don't get hit - problem solved :).

In league play I agree that playing the ES version won't be as comfortable as playing a life version. After I accumulate enough currency with my league-starter in harbinger league, I'll give Signalshot a try. I was planning on using a Kaom's Heart, and just swapping between two bows - one for Barrage, and one for LA/TS/Ice Shot. Until I get a GG Harbinger bow, Chin Sol is the obvious choice for Barrage (and will likely surpass any crafted Harbingers for a long while) and the bow for TS/LA/Ice Shot can be whatever. An Opus, for instance, should still be quite strong despite the nerf.

Despite the current state of ci it has only the advantage of beeing immune to chaos. What should not be a very big blow i guess.

On the 2 week race i was running a bladevortex zerker and even chayula breachlord runs where not a big deal even with -60% chaosres.

Life will have the advantage of a panic heal flask ci does not.

Yes you can compensate, but why ignoring the advantages that life got i think life will be the way to go for the most part may you can even throw some volley fire in and run just with barrage.

For Standart with
&
combo it does not matter anyway.

For leagues HH should be Top priority anyway if you get 2 good Harbingers later you can swap and use 2 setups with kaoms or play with just one.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Last edited by Xtreemer on Aug 3, 2017, 4:14:17 PM
"
Xtreemer wrote:
Despite the current state of ci it has only the advantage of beeing immune to chaos. What should not be a very big blow i guess.

It's not the only advantage. The Melee on Full Life gem is being changed in 3.0 to boost the damage of any attack skill. At level 20 this gem gives 49% MORE damage, which is simply insane.

Slayers and even Berserkers should be able to run this gem without problems, so perhaps a life-based Slayer or Berserker Signalshot can be made to work.

"

Yes you can compensate, but why ignoring the advantages that life got i think life will be the way to go for the most part may you can even throw some volley fire in and run just with barrage.

Regardless, ES CI might end up being stronger. Pathfinders will have a tough time as it is breaking 5K life unless they run Kaom's or wander to the Scion life wheel.

It just seems that CI will offer way more dps (with the 49% more damage gem and an extra flask) and better 1-shot protection at the price of instant leech. Instant leech has never been all that essential for ranged builds - I think many players might think its essential but that's because they've been conditioned to believe it. Without instant leech we only need to make relatively small adjustments in playstyle to compensate.

Last edited by DicemanX on Aug 3, 2017, 6:08:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info