[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Aevykin wrote:
"
TilenVrcon88 wrote:
So i got into the game few days ago(good game btw) and im just checkign builds and paths etc etc,.. Can somebody explain difference between Legacy and Non Legacy Vinktar Tree,.. or wich one do i use for budget version of the build ?

Thanks in advance

You want the Non legacy vinktar tree. The main difference between the Non Legacy Vinktar and the Legacy Vinktar is that the Legacy Vinktar provides instant leech, while the Non Legacy had the instant leech mod removed. So with non legacy vinktar, you have to take Vaal Pact in the Skill Tree to get the instant leech. I say this all now but in 3.0, instant leech for ES will entirely be removed. So you honestly really only have until the expansion releases to try this build. I would hold onto your currency until the expansion releases and look for a different build or wait until Cap updates the guide. The only chance this build has of surviving as ES (on standard) in the 3.0 expansion is if the Legacy Vinktar instant leech will still apply to ES, which hasn't been confirmed or denied by GGG.

Thanks for the fast and very good explanation. Im still kind of a noob but i rather ask then be sorry. Have a nice day.
"
DicemanX wrote:
If you plan on investing a lot of currency to make the build better, my first suggestion is to hold off until 3.0 to see what if anything gets nerfed (or perhaps buffed). Assuming not much else changes relative to what we know now, you should focus on investing in a +2 Barrage helm first and foremost, because that will give you the biggest single target damage boost when upgrading any one piece of gear. The second biggest upgrade will be the bow itself - if you can get your hands on a 450pdps harbinger or higher, that should already be quite an improvement. Before buying *any* bow however, make sure to check the numbers in Path of Building first to see if the upgrade is significant enough for you to justify spending that currency.

Upgrading the Rings and Belt is a little trickier because of resists. However, you can make it a little easier by dumping all the high STR gems (you don't need stuff like increased duration, Decoy totem, or Molten Shell, which needs 123(!) STR). A level 20 WED should result in the highest STR requirement in your build (70 STR). This will open up suffixes for you on Rings/Belt and allow you to get more resists instead.

Another option is to buy a rare helm with the +2 Barrage Enchant and craft life/resists on it. Sure you'll lose some dps by not using Rat's Nest, but you'll gain more survivability and you can more easily make up the dps with more offensive rings/belt. Plus a rare Helm can give you a ton of accuracy, which will boost your dps too.

Well such a Harbinger it's going to be expensive, but I will try to get it, rest won't be so hard to obtain, I'm rly thankful for your time and explanation :)

One more thing, I'm looking at jewel section, and trying to find jewels with *Crit Multi *Crit Chance *Physical Damage/Attack Speed and Increased Life, I dont know what I'm doing wrong but such a jewel doesn't exist, even if I put %Energy Shield instead?
Last edited by Om3nov on Jul 30, 2017, 7:15:12 AM

You're not doing anything wrong when searching for jewels with % life and damage mods. There simply aren't (m)any available, and while standard might be the dumping ground a lot of great gear "disappears" because many choose not to play standard. I suppose we might need to wait until next league and have others ID or craft such jewels and snatch them up to enjoy in 3 months time.
"
DicemanX wrote:

You're not doing anything wrong when searching for jewels with % life and damage mods. There simply aren't (m)any available, and while standard might be the dumping ground a lot of great gear "disappears" because many choose not to play standard. I suppose we might need to wait until next league and have others ID or craft such jewels and snatch them up to enjoy in 3 months time.

From a temp league timeline you need to snipe these jewels in the first two weeks when people aren't prioritizing these items. With Life mod and 3.0 expect to really fight over these. But I doubt they will be more than 1-3 exa in that time frame. And may stay that way if the economy doesn't accelerate like crazy in Legacy league
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Finally finished making this build now. Too bad I only get to enjoy it for 3 more days lol.

I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
"
Aevykin wrote:
Finally finished making this build now. Too bad I only get to enjoy it for 3 more days lol.

Why only 3 more days? Barring any major changes the build will still be very strong with top end gear without instant leech, and reflect won't be as dangerous in 3.0 anyways. Plus, ES will live on in standard :).

On a separate note I suppose we finally got to compare a mirror tier Wanderfinder to a mirror tier Signalshot build. PoB is indicating that Signalshot has around a 1-2 million dps advantage versus Shaper/Guardians (depending on jewels, because the wanderfinder currently has pretty much perfect jewels and I'm using 4 damage affix signalshot jewels but without any crit multi affixes). Signalshot also has around a 600ES advantage while Wanderfinder has a block chance advantage from the shield. However the differences are largely superficial, because both builds delete all content in seconds so 1-2 million dps differences are completely moot. Curiously, it also seems that a LL wanderfinder using a high spelldamage/lightning damage wand and pumping damage via a level 21 Added Lightning can match Blood Thirst in dps but at the expense of around 2000ES.

So what are the major changes 3.0 will bring ? If theres any link you can share,.. Im only 26lvl with my Archer and doing budget build ...but still i wanna know if it will affect my budget build :)

Thanks in advance
Last edited by TilenVrcon88 on Aug 1, 2017, 2:45:42 PM
What did they change regarding reflect? May really help my inquisitor version xD.
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
What did they change regarding reflect? May really help my inquisitor version xD.

They didn't change anything, but the Pantheon node you get from Yugul reduces reflected damage taken by 20%, making it much easier to build against getting chunked by reflect damage.
So it looks like there will be some incentive to play CI in 3.0:

This gem will receive the following change in 3.0:

"
Melee Damage on Full Life Support has been renamed Damage on Full Life Support. At gem level 1 it now grants 30% more Damage while on Full Life for supported Attack skills. It is notably no longer restricted to melee attacks or physical damage specifically. Damage on Full Life Support now grants 1% increased Damage per 1% Quality (was 1% increased Melee Damage per 1% Quality). It now has the Attack tag, but no longer has the Melee tag.

For CI versions of the build a Melee Damage on Full Life gem (49% more damage at level 20) should replace the weaker Slower Projectile gem (29% more damage at level 20), which will result in a 15% stronger Barrage (1.49/1.29 = 1.155).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info