[3.13] STANDARD LEAGUE ICE SHOT MAGIC FIND BUILD (ALMOST) MAX IIQ DEADEYE RANGER LEGACY lvl 100

This is 3.13 version, new quality gems introduced in 3.12 were added.

Build guide video: https://youtu.be/kng2l_TWKh0

Also check out a farming guide video with my strategy for this MF build:

https://youtu.be/lJ8-367VgHI

PoB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/nNqh9yPR

IIQ: 203-254 IIR: 48-152

DETAILED GUIDE

Hi and welcome in 3.13 almost max possible IIQ STANDARD league Ice Shot magic find build.

I have finally bought a new PC, so I can now do 100% delirious maps without lagging.

They're a bit harder than normal maps, so i'f currenctly farming low tier ones, the build still needs some more damage to be able to do t14+ delirious maps solo.

For those, who follow my build guide, here are the main changes, compared to the previous version:

- It uses 3 large cluster jewels now, so the skill tree has changed a lot.
- It uses some of the alternate quality gems introduced in 3.12 patch
- Movement skill was changed to dash from blink arrow
- power charges generation source was changed from herald of ice + curse on hit "Stormrider" passive on one of the cluster jewels, because curse on hit has cahnged its name for hextouch and it cannot apply assassins mark anymore.

Here are the iiq and iir values:

IIQ VALUES:

My current item quantity percentage values are 203 flat and 51 temporary from windripper and Divination Distillate bonuses, which gives a total number of 254.

Max possible values are 219 flat + 52 temporary, which is 271 in total, so I miss 17%.

I had a lucky amulet syndycate craft, which gave me 29% IIq talisman, so now technically I can have 1% off the maximum possible IIQ in the game.
I only dont have one of the two 5% increased effect of flasks passive, which would give additional 1% of IIQ from flask effect, and I can allocate it anytime.
I don't use the 15% IIQ String of Servitude belt, which is which is the max for belt slot, and I have it, but I prefer headhunter.

This is a gear, that I currently use:

GEAR:

[BOW]
Bow is a legacy Windripper. If you wanna farm higher tier delirious maps you should consider replacing it with a good rare bow instead.

[QUIVER]
Quiver is a perfectly rolled Rigwal d's Quills with point blank corrupted implicit mod, it's good mainly because of the fork bonus. Point blank corrupted implicit mod lets me free 1 skill tree point from point blank notable.
In future I plan to replace it for a good rare quiver.

[HELMET]
Helmet is a rare Lion Pelt with 20% quant and a lot of life, which is very important in this kind of builds, so you don't die all the time, since its hard to make a tanky magic find build.

[ARMOUR]
Armour is the Greed's Embrace chest, which is the only body armour, that gives 15% quantity and it also gives 50% item rarity.
I have 50% increased damage corrupted implicit mod on it, which is better, than +1 to all gem levels, because it affects both mapping and single target skills, as well as all the other skills, that I use.

[GLOVES]
Gloves are the legacy unique Sadima's touch gloves with maximum 24% quantity possible on this item slot. Good option is to mirror a 20% IIQ rare gloves, which are much stronger, but then you lose 4% quant.

Best enchant is "of Fury". It's very good for bow builds, but right now I use a pair without any enchant, because projectiles from enchant attacks cannot be supported by IIQ gem, so I would lose a tiny amount of iiq, so curerntly I prefer a bit less damage in favour of a bit more effective iiq.

[BOOTS]
Boots are the legacy unique Goldwyrm Boots, which give 30% IIQ and it's the max possible value on this slot. It's the same situation, as with gloves, you can get rare ones with 20% quant, and you get more life, movement speed and damage, but it would also sacrifice 10% of IIQ.

Becauue of the fact, that they grant only 10% movement speed, the enchant is also the 10% movement speed to be a bit faster.

[AMULET]
I have finally crafted a spinefuse talisman with IIQ corruption implicit mod, and now I have a 29% IIQ on this slot, which is only 1% off the maximum on this slot.
This 1% here is actually the only 1% that I miss, to be able to acheive max possible quantity in the game, from the items, that I have.
I would only have to replace my headhutner with the String of Servitude 15% iiq belt.

The anoint is constitution, for more life, and the catalyst choice here, as well as for all the other jewellery is the fertile ones, also for more life.

[RINGS]
Rings rare ones with maximum 20% iiq for this slot and tier 1 life mods.
In future I'd like to mirror some good 20% iiq rings.

[BELT]
Belt is a Headhunter becasue it's the most enjoyable and crazy item in this game and it gives a lot fun.

This is the only item slot, that I've sacrificed IIQ for better fun and build power.

Perfect option for me would be a HH with 5% iiq implcit.

[FLASKS:]

Becasue of the greeed's embrace -20% movement speed and poor 10% movement speed on the boots I try to get some more of it wherever it's possible, so I'm using Cinderswallow urn with a movement speed veiled mod, and the flask itself grants onslaught, that has additional 20% movement speed, which is not visible on the flask itself, but you can see it on the tooltip.

2nd flask is the quicksilver one, also for movement speed and it has bleed immunity suffix.

3rd flask is a Divination Distillate for iiq and iir bonus. Never increase quality of this flask, becasue you cannot make it back, and it will decrease efectiveness of flask effect duration - it would just last shorter, as it would regenerate more life and mana in the same amount of time, and when it's fully regenereted, the flask effect would end faster.

Some players say, that this flask can only work good with some special setups, but I don't want to sacrifice too much to get more of it's effect, and even when it lasts only from time to time, it's still very rewarding in my opinion.

This flask also grants +6% to maximum resistances, which temporarily makes them 81/81/81

4th flask is legacy versi of The Wise Oak for 20% cold damage penetration, because my uncapped cold resistance is the highest one, and 10% less lightning damage taken, because my lowest uncapped resistance is the lightning one.

Last flask is the Bottled faith, it gives a lot of damage and creates a very large AoE consecrated ground, that also greatly helps to survive in hard situations. If you're using Bottled faith, remember to divine orb the +% to critical strike chance mod, which is avery strong mod.

[CLUSTER AND NON-CLUSTER SKILL TREE JEWELS]

I use 3 large and 4 medium cluster jewels and 9 non-cluster jewels..

This gives a total number of of 16 jewels.

Let's have a look at the clusters..

1st cluster:

Here's first large cluster jewel, it has allocated Prismatic Heart for increased resistances and elemental damage and Vengeful Commander for increased effect of Hatred.

It's connected to crit strike chance medium cluster jewel, which has Precise Commander and Pressure Points allocated.

Here are non-cluster jewels in this cluster.

2nd cluster:

Second large cluster jewel has vengeful commander allocated and blanketed snow for permanent 10% cold penetration, because ice shot hits always chills enemies.

It's connected to crit strike chance medium cluster jewel, which has Precise Commander allocated.

Another medium cluster jewel here is also the crit striek chance one with Quick gateway allocated. Since this build has liot of added damage, attack speed in this mod scales really good, 5% movement speed if dealt a crit recently is also nice.

There are also 2 non-cluster jewels here.

3rd cluster:

Third large cluster jewel has Prismatic heart and snowstorm allocated.

It's connected to medium increased effect of non-damaging ailments medium cluster jewel, which has allocated Blast freeze - notable, that spreads inflicted freezes to other enemies, and a very important another notable: Snowstorm, which is a new power charges source in this build after the herald of ice+curse on hit combo nerf, that cannot apply assassin's mark anymore.

You can change other notables in clusters setup, but you absolutely should have Stormrider.

Here are 2 non-cluster jewels in this clsuter, and here are 3 remaining non-cluster jewels in the skill tree.

[SKILL TREE:]

Let's have a look at the skill tree.

On the skill tree I try to get as much life as I can.
Other important thing, like I've mentioned before is movement speed, so I have Fleetfoot, Quickstep and Quick Gateway allocated.

Another importnant notable is Fangs of frost, that grants 8% cold penetration, 30% increased cold damage and 10% increased effect of chill, that helps with slowing down bosses, same as the Hypothermia gem.

[ASCENDANCY]

My ascendancy is Deadeye. There was a Deadeye ascendancy tree change at 3.13, and here's the new tree setup:

It has:

Gathering Winds for permanent Tailwind, that gives increased action speed, which technically is increased attack and movement speed

Ricochet for +1 chain, which after the new cha nges can now also chain when colliding with terrain.

Endless munitions for +2 projectiles

and Far Shot, that mitigates the Point blank penalty with long range attacks and now also makes that barrage attacks have no spread, which is a great change.

[PANTHEON:]

My Pantheon remains unchanged, it's Soul of Lunaris, as a major god, mainly for physical damage reduction, which is a weak point of this build, and soul of Shakari as a minor god for poison mitigation.

[BANDITS QUEST:]

Bandits quest status is help Alira for additional +15% to all elemental resistances and a nice 20% crit strike multiplier.

SKILLS AND AURAS GEMS SETUP:
Here are my skills and auras setups:

There wasnt too many changes compared to the previous version, only the herald of ice combo was changed, and some of the normal quality gems were replaced with the alternate quality or awakened ones.

[MAPPING ICE SHOT]

Main 6 link skill for map clearing is:
Ice Shot, connected to:
Awakened greater multiple projectiles
Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks
Awakened Added Cold Damage - Note, that the awakened version of this gem at lvl 5 gives +1 to active cold skill gems, which is the Ice Shot gem in this case, so it's a really good synergy.
next gem is Increased Item Quantity (21/23)
last gem is Divergent Hypothermia (20/20) The divergent version lowers enemies cold resistance by 0.2% per 1% of quality.
This gem works very well with Ice Shot, because this skill always chills enemies, so I'm getting the permanent massive "more damage" bonus from it, and, "more damage" mod is really good, because it scales way better, than the "increased damage" mod.

[SINGLE TARGET ICE SHOT]

Secondary 6-link is for single target monsters and bosses and it's basically almost the same gem setup, as the 1st 6link, but the only difference is Barrage Support gem instead of Awakened Greater Multiple projectiles.
Note, that this is a barrage support gem, not the barrage skill gem, which is a whole different thing and I don't use it.

Hypothermia gem works great here, becasue of it's increased effect of chill, which really helps with slowing down and overleeching bosses. Same as in mapping gem setup It's Divergent alternate quality version for enemies lowered cold resistance.

[herald]

There's a change here, now curse on hit has changed it's name for hextouch, and it can no longer apply marks, which in this build was assassin's mark.
Because of that I've replaced assassin's mark with elemental weakness hex curse, and the new power charges source is now Stormrider on one of the cluster jewels.

Even though the fact, that I have the awakened version of hextouch, which lets me apply additional curse, I dont have 2 curses there, because I don;t wanna drop IIQ gem for quantity bonus from herald shatters.

[OTHER AURAS]

My other auras are anomalous Hatred and divergent precision, connected with Enlighten lvl 4 for less mana reserved, so I can lvl up the precision aura to lvl 13 without any mana problems.
The anomalous version of hatred gives 10% increased chill and freeze duration, and divergent quality version of precision gives 2% increased damage.

[MOVEMENT SKILL]

Movement skill was changed from blink arrow to dash, and it doesnt have any support gems because of no free sockets.
It feels better than blink arrow and it has lower cooldown recovery time, so it can be used more often now.

[DEFENSIVE SKILL]

My defensive skill is Steel skin lvl 17, triggered by anomalous Cast when damage taken lvl 13. The anomalous version of cast when damage taken gives 20% increased skill effect duration. It's also supported by increased duration gem.
You can change these gems' lvls, but keep in mind, that the lvl requirements of them must match, so the skill trigger is possible. If you mismatch them, the steel skin won't trigger at all.

[OFFENSIVE SKILL]

My offensive damage buff is Vaal Haste, and I really recommend using it, because it increases both damage and movement speed. Note, that I don't use normal Haste aura which would reserve mana, and I'm only using the temporary Vaal version, when I catch enough Vaal Souls to activate it.
It really helps with bosses and also with faster mapping.

Both of these defensive and offensive skills are connected to the same increased duration support gem.

[DAMAGE TOOLTIPS]

My mapping skill GMP setup tooltip shows 135,736 damage, and with all flasks active it shows 161,484
On the single target barrage support setup it shows 48661 damage and flasks active it's 58159

Keep in mind, that Hypothermia support gem does not cause any damage increase on the tooltip, and more damage against chilled enemies is a really big damage boost.

In-game tooltips are not always accurate and sometimes they just don't show all the stats, so I recommend you to rather check your build in Path of Building programme, than the in-game tooltips.

critical strike chance is 77.63%
and with power charges it's 91.31%

[DEFENCE TOOLTIPS:]

My resistances are: 75/75/75 and with all flasks up, they're 81/81/81.

Physical damage reduction is only 3%
chance to evade attacks is 20%
chance to dodge attacks is 30%

Life pool is 5100 with fertile catalysts applied on all of the jewellery - amulet, rings and belt.

If you don;t feel too strong with this build, just swap some of the iiq items for normal items until you can iprove it with some better tree jewels or other gear, because otherwise you can struggle and map clearing can be too slow and too painful.

Check out some highliths from good drops made with this character in the build guide video.

Path of building pastebin and forum thread with written version of this guide is in the video description.

That's all for this version, see you in the next guide!

youtube.com/clickachu twitch.tv/clickachu1
Last edited by Clickachu on Mar 4, 2021, 7:47:21 PM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2021, 7:45:56 PM
if you don't go for pathfinder to buff up the flask you never are going to reach maximum possible iiq
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
if you don't go for pathfinder to buff up the flask you never are going to reach maximum possible iiq

Thanks for reply.
I'm aware of this flask effect buffs, and my first plan was to go pathfinder, and maybe in future I will, but first I would have to upgrade quiver, jewellery and jewels. Deadeye's ascendancy works perfect for me now, luckyli i can switch to pathfinder ascendancy anytime.
I didn't mention it in the post, but pathfinder is on my mind all the time, as I very like piano-style gameplay with flask spamming all the time.
Also pathfinder flask effects buffs are not flat, but temporary, and it's hard to sustain flask effect, and it buffs them 20%, and 20% from 25%iiq is only 5% more iiq and only during flask effect, so I think it's not worth it, but of course one day I will try it. Aslo diminishing returns rule at this high iiq lvl would cause this 5% more iiq from flasks imperceptible.
It's similar like with Perandus Blazon legacy 12% iiq belt - I can get more loot in my Headhunter, beacuse i'm more effective with it, and with iiq belt character seems like unplayable, and doing double beyond high monster packs maps seems impossible in comparision to HH gameplay.
Last edited by Clickachu on Jul 8, 2019, 6:50:32 PM
I have just replaced old build with the new version in the 1st post of this forum thread with new youtube video guide and new PoB pastebin.

OLD version is archivised here for laughs :)

Spoiler

Hi! This is beta version of the build, so the upgraded, better version will be submitted soon! Also keep in mind this is SSC version with legacy items, but temp league versions are possible too.

...BUILD FROM BEFORE THE GREAT RESET OF CIVILISATION...

THE STORY: (NOT build relevant, just for fun!)
Spoiler

Rumors say, that there were at least 4 great resets of our civilisations: Cold reset, known as "Ice Age", Water reset, caused by flooding oceans, Fire reset, that was caused by a big meteor hit, and Earth & Wind reset, that was caused by huge tornados and earthquakes. Who knows, what was back in those days on the actual area of Wraeclast. Some Exile's ancient legends say, that this land was called Great Tartaria, others say it was called The Atlantis, or that even further back in time, there was an ancient land, that was called "New Zealand" back then.
History of Wraeclast is still a great mystery, and noone can provide a 100% proof for any of those theories. But everyone agree with one thing: Artifacts from the past, that are found today are unable to recreate with present-day technology. This leads to a conclusion, that "they" had knowledge and technology, that is unavailable for us now. To be honest, we can't even tell how old are these artifacts, that have this specific attributes impossible to get today. Maybe one day the connection will be set, and they will travel to us from the past to give us the lost technology, or even a fraction of it. It may be confusing for some people, that the technology doesn't come from future, but from the past, but it isn't anything strange at all, when we realise, that our universe is so old, that almost everything have already happaned in it.

INTRODUCTION:

Spoiler

After many months of struggle (I'm not a skilled player) I've finally hit lvl 100 and now I was able to make a build, that uses my old, legacy items, that some of them I've purchased about 1-2 years ago. Items themsef are from before the great reset of Wraeclast civilisation, and due to the forgotten ancient technology they had back in those days, they have very high iiq rolls. :)

BUILD:
Spoiler

This build is designed to farm low tier maps and low/mid tier maps with aurabot/cursebot support.
As it uses max possible iiq items in every item slot it's not all content viable.
It's built around legacy items, so obviously it's not possible on temporary leagues, but it's possible to make similar build on temp league, just with less iiq.
It's designed to be played solo or with aurabot support.
For party culler version just use culling strike gem and make sure no other player is culling, but for a party culler Slayer and some other build would be much better.

Note: this build is not made for profit, it's made for fun and just to be ridiculous.
Maxing iiq, as I did in this build is NOT efficient because of diminishing returns rule. This makes my 206% iiq on a tooltip not effective 206%. I assume it's about 180% effectively, it's similar mechanism like with stacking eevasion but at some level you dont benefit too much from adding more of it.
This leads me to a conclusion, that swapping a perfect legacy Perandus Blazon belt for a Headhunter is a good idea and in this maxed build letting go 12% iiq on a belt slot won't make big difference in terms of effective iiq, but will make character stronger and even more fun to play.

Becasue of IIQ & IIR diminishing returns rule the most effective way is to combine them.
There's a formula, that help with getting good iiq/iir ratio balance.

C = (1+(IIQ/100)) * (1+(IIR/100))

"C" is a coefficient, that shows us how "good" our MF'er is.

But keep in mind, that almost all people will say IIR is not important. I also prefer iiq over iir, but when Zana Nemesis mod is active some rarity for better Headhunter drop chance can be a good choice.

VARIANTS:
Spoiler

1. "Maxed IIQ" build with maxed iiq on every slot, but with character set, that it's Headhunter swappable.
I prefer using Headhunter, but you can carry Peranus blazon and swap it on bosses.
Basically HH+max IIQ is a best choice for me, because I have both high IIQ and lot of HH fun and power.

2. "Balanced" IIQ/IIR version, with a big favour of iiq. From my researches and tests best thing to do is swap 24% iiq Sadima's Touch gloves for 50% iir Aurseize. Since Aurseize are not legacy, you can get them cheap and try to corrupt with curse on hit, or other vaal mod.
Of course some more items can be swapped to obtain the best coeficient, that I've mentioned before.

3. "Strong" version, that abandons some MF gear in favour of some good items of your choice.
Swapping a chest piece, gloves, or other item for any other OP, that you have. Maybe Kaom' heart, maybe a strong bow instead of Windripper - it's individual case and depends on gear, that you have.

MAIN BUILD FEATURES:
Spoiler

- Lightning resistance is capped at 79% (purity of lightning + lvl4 enlightnen), with flasks active resistances are capped at 79/79/85

- "Rupture" ascendancy node, that grant 30 life gain on hit against bleeding enemies greatly improve survivability

- Headhunter for better damage & survivability buffs, and of course, for better fun!

- Watcher's eye hatred +% crit chance jewel is important part of this character, that substansionally increases damage

- Tailwind ascendancy node helps with movement speed, which is reduced by Greed's Embrace body chest.

GEAR:
(amulet from PoB pastebin is not linked, because I've sold it and currently crafting a new one, which will be shown in next build version)
Spoiler

JEWELS:
Spoiler

GEM LINKS:
Spoiler

Bow - Main skill - Tornado shot:

Helmet:

Chest:
(I'm using siege ballista, but any skill of a choice can be used.
Most people would choose barrage for single target, but i just dont like this skill or just don't know how to use it properly, I prefer stacking TS+siege ballista over it)

Gloves:
(assasin's mark for small power charge generation cahnce was only socketed because the socket was empty and unused, any other gem of choice can be socketed)

Boots:
(basically it needs Blink Arrow+Faster attacks only, or in extreme setup only Blink Arrow w/o Faster attacks can be moved to 1 free gloves socket, and all 4 boots sockets would be free to use!)

ASCENDANCY:

Deadeye, nodes taken: Rupture, Far Shot, Endless Munitions, Gathering Winds

BANDITS: Helped Alira for +15% to all resistances, planning to change it for +2 passive points instead, but need more resistances first.

PANTHEON:

Major - Soul of Lunaris, Minor - Soul of Shakari

EVENTUAL QUESTIONS:
Spoiler

- Is it really max possible IIQ?
- Not really, as it's still possible to get +5%iiq vaal implicit on each ring, and +10%iiq implicit from converting amulet into spinefuse talisman, also a belt can have +5%iiq implicit, so technically there are 25 more % of iiq to be acheived, but the odds are extremely low. I don't even know if there are existing bases with required item levels to make it possible, or they were just wiped out by the great reset :)

- Are the drops good?
- Yes

- Is it viable?
- As I said, I's not designed to do all content, but "Rupture" node on Deadeye ascendancy, that grants 30 life gained on hit against bleedeing enemies makes a big survivability difference.
Resistances are capped at 75/75/79 and with flasks active 81/81/85, so not bad at all.

- Is the damage sufficient?
- It's not very big, but it's nice, Watcher's Eye Jewel is making it much bigger.

- Isn't this char very slow because of a Greed's Embrace chest?
- It is slow, but a "Gathering Winds", that grant Tailwind after using any skill really helps with this problem, when i did testing without tailwind it was feeling too slow then.

- Why I'm not using Herald of Ice + CoH?
- I would, but I also must use Hatred and Purity of Lightning, so i Can use War Banner as well, but not Herald. Maybe this will change if I get some more Lightning resistance somehow.
Also without Herald+CoH i have a curse "slot" empty and I can use CoH gloves, if I manage to get ones with this vaal mod.

- How to deal with hard areas like Incursion temple with lowered res or abyssal depths to not have to skip them and lose their rewards?
- I have other "normal" character to switch on and clear them with it.

- Why this build doesn't use a golem?
- I have a slot for a golem right now, but he is dying so often and has to be resurrected, that from some time i don't like golems in my builds.

- Why not using lvl 21 purity of lightning instead of lvl 20?
- lvl 21 wouldn't give any more +max resistance, only +1 resistance, which is not so important, but it require 4 more intelligence, so i don't want to abandon any tree point to get it, just not worth it, but I will upgrade it soon.

- Why am I not using perfect bisco, since I have one?
- In my opinion perfect bisco is NOT a best in slot item for magic find. 100% iiq against normal monsters on map is same, or even worse than 20% flat iiq, this roughly is calculated by me basing on normal/magic/rare/uniq monster proportions. Also bisco don't have any other good stats, that rare 20% iiq amulet can have. Mapping with bisco and swapping for rare amu at bosses is also not good, because swapping is time, and time is exalts :)

- Why Divination Distilate doesn't have quality?
- This flask shouldn't have quality to regenerate less, so the flask effect have chance to last longer.

- Why don't I pick the loot?
- I do, but i do it at the end of map, to maximise effect any Headhunter or other buffs.

"TO DO" list - plans, upgrades, etc.:
Spoiler

- farm +2 tornado shot projectile enchant on helmet
- farm 2% hp regen enchant on boots (hm, but maybe 1%, or even no regen would be better - less survi, but better chance for divination distilate flask effect...)
- upgrade Greed's Embrace quality to 28% at syndycate bench
- upgraded double corrupted HH (iiq mod desired)
- corrupt jewel for "corrupted blood cannot be infliced", then swapping quicksilver flask of staunching for a quicksilver flask of heat to be able to open freezing strongboxes
- change tree jewels for some better ones when I get any
- upgrade to 28% quality and double corrupt greed's embrace chest
- upgrade do single/double corrupt with curse on hit (vulner. or ele weak.)
- metacraft iiq jewellery for better other stats
- get better quiver with high triple res

As you see this build is not "finished" and can be upgraded, so feel free to advise me how to do it, especially which jewellery and how should I metacraft it :)
Feel free to ask any questions about the build!

My plan is to make it stronger, so it can farm higher tier maps, or maybe one day even complete the endgame with ;)

Path of Building pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/4dGV8vNx

Youtube video with build showcase and gameplay:

https://youtu.be/l9MtpFDYguw

Small update: Started using amulet with 26% iir instead of 26% cold damage, rarity is now more important on nemesis mods. Also started using divination distilate again instead of OP Atziri's Promise

Another update, since now Nemesis zana mod is available, swapped Cinderswallow Urn with 3% HP regen for the one with 30% iir.

Also checked to be extra sure, iir from Cinderswallow Urn flask and iir from Divination Distillate flasks stack together, as some same mods (from same flask types though) doesn't stack, like i.e. 40% increased damage from 2 sulphur flasks.
Lil update: Started using precision aura as well, dmg tooltip went from 40.186 to 42.346 at lvl 1, so not bad at all, maybe I will increase it's level, but need some mana too.

230 unreserved mana w/o precision, 208 unreserved with lvl 1 precision

Last edited by Clickachu on Nov 4, 2019, 4:18:04 PM
Falls to max DPS, which provides more IIQ.
I don't check my posts. Once I post 'em, they're staying as-is. Best way to contact me is through the PM system.

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/bvanharjr@pc
Sorry, you mean to fall unreserved mana,by increasing precision gem lvl to get more damage? I use quite a lot of mana, so with less reserved sometimes I can go out mana and perform basic attack instead of my tornado shot. But I'm not sure if I've understand you correctly.
You mean more dmg = more chance to freeze and shock for Windripper iiq, iir bonuses?
Last edited by Clickachu on Nov 5, 2019, 9:16:02 PM
Update: Don't know what it was blocking my intelligence requirements, or they just changed something, but was able to drop 2x30 intelligence notable skill tree points and grabbed Elemental Focus notable with these 2 points.

Now I have 114 int, which is just what i need if I ever want to use lvl21 IIR support gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info