added discharge builds:

Blood Magic Discharger

added magma orb builds:

[Lighty] Magma Orb RF

added incinerate builds:

MoM Incinerate - no Zealot's Oath, no Eldritch Battery

added flicker strike builds:

Generic Oro build #123
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I'm sorry about the delay on updating the list .. but i wanted more people to have the chance to update their builds. Also i wanted to .. you know ... play a bit of Path of Exile too. :)

As aways if i've missed a build or did something wrong please PM me and i'll take care of it as soon as possible!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Where is build for Arc Templar? :(
theres only like 5 builds on this list wtf
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 26, 2015, 8:03:03 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjygpvsOCcvkFUaOHGFwBrMt9V1sULauUbXmjvtPNWm5CIabKcIna6PRpuh99esmBEPTC0UsIIe2wuIQsHF7BiP-vDVSVGVLgceEZYOSOOENj2dqmKstMXC7AW11CMwcd2oS3g6QriT6-4o-oLH-ehBh7c-_grYvfJFfq-NGeAS2V_djKZXOuFN4_6PNZJ0VV8q6-QEBx8CMjTk7HYREFgsnFWuj6ZEq4IQ37AFQkGW0PWus13yfjOkkROejDZVS2HiJpXaOoGvuNBboKdVfA7wH6IA4XOxBTbpJKoWb-NqFVDlixvxfsc6WFXG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info