[Lighty] Deleted

Deleted. Removing All Guides Below My Standard Of Quality. soz :p
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 13, 2015, 5:56:15 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 13, 2015, 5:56:47 AM
Definitely looks interesting, with the surplus points would you consider going into Witch to pick up AoE and the fire cluster, or potentially pick up more armour/life from lower on the tree?
Do you think Anger aura will be worth it considering it adds fire to spells now?

Going into duelist for proj speed / dmg and life regen might be a thing too right?

Going daggers for crit plus whirling blade fortify might be worth too?
Last edited by CalamityAOE on Jun 30, 2015, 6:24:54 PM
"
Definitely looks interesting, with the surplus points would you consider going into Witch to pick up AoE and the fire cluster, or potentially pick up more armour/life from lower on the tree?

Depends on my current gear and if its softcore or hardcore. Most likely stop at 150%-160% life not including jewels and sink the rest into the witch area. We are unaware of how the damage for magma orb will be tuned and weather scaling with aoe, chain or proj damage will be best, upcoming beta update will tell.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jun 30, 2015, 7:52:35 PM
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
Do you think Anger aura will be worth it considering it adds fire to spells now?

Going into duelist for proj speed / dmg and life regen might be a thing too right?

Going daggers for crit plus whirling blade fortify might be worth too?

Anger may be useful but it will require a possible more committed aura investment on the passive tree.
dualist doesnt offer much in the way of proj speed aside from the 10% past fury bolts, potentially but doubtfully magma orb's quality could be proj speed. Crit scaling would require a much larger gear investment and the outcome will in most every case be better when reaching lv90+. As for daggers in general the new unique http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Consuming_Dark may be promising in both adding damage and mitigating reflect via chaos damage.
LightyGaming.com
Are you the skill will be in the next beta update? I thought it will get released at launch.
"
ganimal wrote:
Are you the skill will be in the next beta update? I thought it will get released at launch.

I'm not 100% sure weather it will be added on Fridays beta update. I'm almost positive they will be wiping beta and considering its running up until the release of live on July 10th I don't see why they wouldn't want to allow testing for balancing purposes. If its not added I will have to work with what information I have and go into the new leagues semi-blind.
LightyGaming.com
"
**The release of the Awakening brings five new skills, on top of the skills already released during the closed beta**

Implies that magma orb will only be released during live
LightyGaming.com
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302457

You'll get a few days of playtime with it before release :P

I'm going to try it out for sure, looks legit.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info