[Lighty] Deleted

"
snejjjj wrote:
"
jamar wrote:
I am lv79 and i can clear 70 maps. I did not tried any further tho. I am using my Firestorm as an openner the double curse mobs and then i synchro- charge my stage10 fireblast and one shot most packs in the map.

5.7K Life

I am playing in Tempest so.. didnt died yet :D

edit : Lv82, 6.2K Life, 87/75/75/-10 res. 20K dps with FlameSurge and a lot more for my Flameblast <3 I did clear lv74-75 maps with friends. Wasnt the main dps tho, but we were creaming! Really fun build.

Clearing isnt the problem. I have shitty Gear (still only 4L chest) and FlameSurge is doing 20k without RF enabled. The thing is, that other builds clear faster or farm higher maps because they dont need to be carefull. I played 77 maps in a 6player group too, sure i was carried, but i want to farm for my own too.

What would be better for me:
More legendaries, so i dont have to decide which rares i want to use.
4L or 5L Chest or Tabula Rosa (or how its called)
I dont get the use for Firestorm + Flammability combination. Firestorm damage isnt that high. Flammability is good, but cant we put in a better use.

There are builds with better clear speed for parties & Solo play; Incinerate,CoC,Cyclone,PA,Lowlife ST & Wander. If you just want a build that will clear fast and is the best build atm I suggest 2h Cyclone as it clears fast and has high survivability ( also I have the #1 build guide for it ).

"More legendaries"
4 Uniques is more than most builds run and finding high stat valued rares will be a constant theme in PoE.

1) Rise of the phoenix
2) Doedres Scorn
3) Doon Cuebiyari
4) Carcass jack/belly of the beast/tabula rasa

Firestorm isn't for damage; its the best aoe curse applier and since we use double curse and have aoe scaling on the tree it works well. Other option include arc & ball lightning.
LightyGaming.com
"
jamar wrote:
I am lv79 and i can clear 70 maps. I did not tried any further tho. I am using my Firestorm as an openner the double curse mobs and then i synchro- charge my stage10 fireblast and one shot most packs in the map.

5.7K Life

edit : Lv82, 6.2K Life, 87/75/75/-10 res. 20K dps with FlameSurge and a lot more for my Flameblast <3 I did clear lv74-75 maps with friends. Wasnt the main dps tho, but we were creaming! Really fun build.

Awesome progress and stay safe! Would you mind posting your gear; im updating the guide and would like as much information on what people are using as possible.
LightyGaming.com
ignore this: working on the guide
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 29, 2015, 11:55:35 PM
1) Warbands Day4 Equip ;: wrong Weapon/Helmet?
2) Saw your final Skill Tree - now i need 15x Orb of Regret
3) Which gems need to be Q20 where it is only nice2have
Last edited by snejjjj on Aug 30, 2015, 8:12:37 AM
"
snejjjj wrote:
1) Warbands Day4 Equip ;: wrong Weapon/Helmet?
2) Saw your final Skill Tree - now i need 15x Orb of Regret
3) Which gems need to be Q20 where it is only nice2have

1) Best weapon and helm later on is Doryanis Catalyst & A well rolled rare, Doedres falls off when you dps gets better and you lack defensive mitigation
2) Yes maybe
3) Everything in your dps setup basically, flameblast,ironwill,firepen ect. Lightning warp/flamedash are nice for movement speed.

More updates to come today
LightyGaming.com
Do we need Vaal items?
"
snejjjj wrote:
Do we need Vaal items?

Noooo not at all. I just vaal my items when I "finish" a build in temporary leagues out of frustration. The ideal vaal corruption I was going for was culling strike on the cybils paw and +1 socket gems on the rise of the phoenix; both luxorys.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
jamar wrote:

5.7K Life

Awesome progress and stay safe! Would you mind posting your gear; im updating the guide and would like as much information on what people are using as possible.

Here it is. I didn't play in the last days, so i am still level 82 and alive! Tempest league, 6196hp and 87/75/75/-1 res. Just to notice, i didn't see and had time to see your new updates! I can't wait to go read it!

My actual problem is with mana.. Even with my 1 mana pot, i run out of mana after a couple of FB.. I am 5L, i guess one 6L with bloodmagic could help.. (Going to see your updates!!)

Also, i should update my gear with +str (or more +str) to increase my hp and dps!

Take care.
Last edited by jamar on Sep 3, 2015, 7:39:45 PM
What do you think about Empower vs Bloodmagic as the 6th link ?

If i have 848 life regen (out of 6250hp, i need 625 lr or so), should i remove Vitality (which bump me to 945 life regen) to replace it with Clarity (more mana regen), so i have less problem with mana ?

Will i feel a lot this 100life regen less, even if i am +220 or so hp over in life regen ? Sure thing is, +320 life regen is better hehe..

Curious to know what do you think about it :)
Last edited by jamar on Sep 3, 2015, 9:11:14 PM
"
jamar wrote:
What do you think about Empower vs Bloodmagic as the 6th link ?

If i have 848 life regen (out of 6250hp, i need 625 lr or so), should i remove Vitality (which bump me to 945 life regen) to replace it with Clarity (more mana regen), so i have less problem with mana ?

Will i feel a lot this 100life regen less, even if i am +220 or so hp over in life regen ? Sure thing is, +320 life regen is better hehe..

Curious to know what do you think about it :)

Ideally you would have empower and run everything off mana with nice -8 elreon jewelry but realistically blodmagic is easier. Don't forget for regen if you have es gear ( which is common ) you burn yourself for more so limiting it is optimal. The best auras aside from purity of pure would be determination or grace given the current physical damage centered meta; although anger or vitality is fine aswell. Arctic armour if running vitality is nice given our channeling when casting flameblast.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info