[Lighty] Deleted

Also would love to see an update, seems like an interesting build
"
Nakkus wrote:
Hi build looks great. Just one problem, the link for the passive tree is broken or the site is down.
Can you please check?

fixed
LightyGaming.com
Update this weekend but dont expect much until warbands gets some mapping update, its so sad in that league atm compared to tempest.
LightyGaming.com
man i am midway through 55 lvl ..js wanna knw knw what u mean by sad?? is the build dead or what??
Hey Lightly,

Just gonna start off by saying sweet build. You've given me an awesome base to just demolish maps.
I'm going strong with a 20k flame surge and a completely out of control flame blast/RF.
Question I have for you is whether you think it would be beneficial to use The Consuming Dark Fiend Dagger. I'm not sure the exact mechanics of chaos damage but it seems like it could be pretty awesome. I priced the dagger out on poe.trade and it's like 1-2ex but I just randomly found one. Thought it was pretty neat.
Wondering what your take on this is.
You can throw me a line in game if you have time or respond here.
Again, thanks for the build.

IGN: Scorchie (on warbands)
Build works well for me (lvl 78, Standard league). Thanks for that!
Only problem i have are big physical hitters, they are bloody dangerous since you have no armor and the big hp pool is gone before you can cast your stage 10 FB... or I am just too slow with Flasks, dunno. Think ill look out for more heavily armored stuff to wear, tho.
Iam 85 now, and cant play lvl70 maps without dying. Can sb help me?
I am lv79 and i can clear 70 maps. I did not tried any further tho. I am using my Firestorm as an openner the double curse mobs and then i synchro- charge my stage10 fireblast and one shot most packs in the map.

5.7K Life

I am playing in Tempest so.. didnt died yet :D

edit : Lv82, 6.2K Life, 87/75/75/-10 res. 20K dps with FlameSurge and a lot more for my Flameblast <3 I did clear lv74-75 maps with friends. Wasnt the main dps tho, but we were creaming! Really fun build.
Last edited by jamar on Aug 27, 2015, 2:57:13 AM

This weekend (28th-30th) im playing Warbands and fully revamping the guide page. By the 31rst everything will be up to date and looking fresh and clean. Ive spent most my time updating and finishing other builds mostly my infamous cyclone build but ive finally gotten a chance to work on flameblast.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 28, 2015, 4:13:55 AM
"
jamar wrote:
I am lv79 and i can clear 70 maps. I did not tried any further tho. I am using my Firestorm as an openner the double curse mobs and then i synchro- charge my stage10 fireblast and one shot most packs in the map.

5.7K Life

I am playing in Tempest so.. didnt died yet :D

edit : Lv82, 6.2K Life, 87/75/75/-10 res. 20K dps with FlameSurge and a lot more for my Flameblast <3 I did clear lv74-75 maps with friends. Wasnt the main dps tho, but we were creaming! Really fun build.

Clearing isnt the problem. I have shitty Gear (still only 4L chest) and FlameSurge is doing 20k without RF enabled. The thing is, that other builds clear faster or farm higher maps because they dont need to be carefull. I played 77 maps in a 6player group too, sure i was carried, but i want to farm for my own too.

What would be better for me:
More legendaries, so i dont have to decide which rares i want to use.
4L or 5L Chest or Tabula Rosa (or how its called)
I dont get the use for Firestorm + Flammability combination. Firestorm damage isnt that high. Flammability is good, but cant we put in a better use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info