[Lighty] Deleted

"
RIPnRhyme wrote:
Will you be running this in the hc or sc league?

warbands but its easily tempest viable, since its rf you level with just getting life regen and life which is the dream for any hardcore build. just convert to rf around 70-75 when you free safe running rf
LightyGaming.com
hi Lighty. I've been following your 2H cyclone guide back in Standard League and
once again, I'm following your guide in Warband now :D.
my question is: is this build still do much dps and survivability
compared to ur 2H cyclone build?
(eg; maps, aziri,)

tyty

i had about 55k tooltip dps with Atziti's Dis&&&& axe.
Last edited by jameschangedmyname on Jul 12, 2015, 2:00:47 PM
"
hi Lighty. I've been following your 2H cyclone guide back in Standard League and
once again, I'm following your guide in Warband now :D.
my question is: is this build still do much dps and survivability
compared to ur 2H cyclone build?
(eg; maps, aziri,)

tyty

i had about 55k tooltip dps with Atziti's Dis&&&& axe.

RF builds are pretty tanky and the dps solo is fine, lackluster in groups kinda but magma orb has good aoe clear speed, even on a 4link. cyclone is better, will always be better. for atziri though rf is king, just because you dont take any fire damage really.
LightyGaming.com
Build looks fun, I'm at level 45 using it... where do you plan on getting additional curse for your curse on hit setup?
"
jealkeja wrote:
Build looks fun, I'm at level 45 using it... where do you plan on getting additional curse for your curse on hit setup?

Planning on getting it around 75-80. Firestorm seems the best curse on hit spell and I may be Skittering runes above the life wheel for additional curse effect.
LightyGaming.com
You replaced magma orb with flameblast?
Hi bro,
You can use also flame surge :)
You can try to take "Fire Walker on the tree"
How much dps do you have on Magma Orb ?

Thank you !
"
SnowShot93 wrote:
Hi bro,
You can use also flame surge :)
You can try to take "Fire Walker on the tree"
How much dps do you have on Magma Orb ?

Thank you !

I used flame surge for single target. Magma orb had 2.3k dps on a 5l with gmp. Fire walker is way to far to make it worth getting unless you started which for some reason.
LightyGaming.com
"
jealkeja wrote:

At the moment I cant efficiently run magma orb off mana despite investing heavily into mana in a 5l so i'm going to test it in a 6 link with bloodmagic support at around lv85. Flameblast is better with rf overall and its possible trying to run magma orb with rf may be overreaching and not attainable for most people. Ill post updates on my research and testing as they develop.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
jealkeja wrote:

At the moment I cant efficiently run magma orb off mana despite investing heavily into mana in a 5l so i'm going to test it in a 6 link with bloodmagic support at around lv85. Flameblast is better with rf overall and its possible trying to run magma orb with rf may be overreaching and not attainable for most people. Ill post updates on my research and testing as they develop.

Yo I'm basing my build off of yours quite heavily and I'm not quite at mapping lvl yet but i was thinking why go with blood magic in your last link (for magma) as RF? Wouldn't that eat into your regen heavily as you say it is difficult to sustain with mana? (I'm guessing like 200+ mana per sec).

The reduced mana gem offers a 25-34% reduced mana cost (another 5% with 20 quality if you can afford that sort of thing) and would not require you to almost double your casting cost. The wiki says it works additively with the passives so you could get quite a large total reduction.
Using blood magic may even result in a lot less survivability as your life leech (on doryanis or w/e) will just be working towards covering your casting cost in the first place.

IGN: oubro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info