Templar Builds List

templar section is so mess of.... :(
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Builds have been rearranged into sub-sections ... I guess i've just forgot that templar is now popular and that there are more than 20 up-to-date builds at the moment ( unlike when i've started this list )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 10, 2015, 9:23:48 AM
This is sick thanks heaps for all the builds
I'll update the lists at some point this week. I want to give time for those who want to update their guides to do it ( me included ). Also i do want to play the Awakening :P

Sorry for any inconveniences!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info