Duelist Builds List

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
=Licht ist Leben=
New player here. Overwhelmed, don't know shit, don't know enough to know what to ask. Looking for a duelist build that I can work towards to play "like the duelist looks". He looks like a skilled nimble sword fighter. Looking for melee Dual Wielding, or Sword and Shield, or Swashbuckling fun. I'd like him to be good end-game. I basically need a build to as close to holding my hand as possible, because I am too newb to know even the most basic knowledge you take for granted, and don't want to have to re-roll a character after 20 hours of play because I screwed something permanent up.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1646732

please add :>
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info