Duelist Builds List

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 11, 2016, 10:59:20 AM
Hey guys, sadly i won't take care of the build list threads anymore ... i'm sorry for any inconvenience.
Reason explained here i guess :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1664850
Well guys ... after reading the messages and posts of so many people i've decided to come back to PoE ... i guess i love the game a bit too much and Prophecy looks fun for sure. Anyway thank you all for the kind words and support i really appreciate it and it is the main reason why i'm coming back (so soon at least). I know i've said it way too often but .. you are awesome!

P.S. And a big thank you to all that offered me free gear and currency, my stance though remains the same and i cannot accept them... i don't feel like it would be fair to take the items.
hey mate, just updated my build, please add it to 2.3 builds!
[2.3 HC | Video Guide] Blade Vortex Blood Magic IW RF Build (dual essence worm)
I just noticed you have

[2.2] HC | 2-h Mace Slayer | "State of Exile" tells you this is bad, beware!

listed twice in the OTHER section. It is the 5th and 20th listing from the top of the OTHER list.

Thank you for compiling all of this.
Last edited by Ianpact on Jul 6, 2016, 10:55:06 PM
Due to real life issues and severe lack of free time i'm no longer able and willing to take care of the Duelist/Templar/Marauder build lists. I've informed GGG's Support about this.

If anyone wants to continue where i left it i guess you should contact support and talk to them. To the guy/girl who wants to take care of the lists : If i can help you in any way feel free to message me and i'll do whatever i can to help you as soon as possible!

Thank you all for the kind words, i hope that i was able to help you even a tiny bit with these lists. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that my decision may cause! Good luck exiles !
I am willing to take care of the Duellist thread.
I'll contact the Support for this.

And thank you Kargoth for maintaining these lists for such a long time! :3
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info