[2.3] 75% Block Soulbreaker , Low Budget HC Viable
THIS IS MY FIRST GUIDE SO PLEASE DONT FLAME
THIS IS NOT A BREAKTHROUGH as
1) Max Block Builds already exist.
2) Facebreaker Builds already exist.
THIS IS WHAT I PERSONALLY THINK IS GOOD FOR Current Patch
+ Can do 99% of game content easily
+ You can eat with your left hand , because you dont need flasks
+ No need of self casting blood rage / golems etc. , just right click.
- Low Clear Speed ( +2 points in patch 2.3 helps in clear speed )
We will have 50% chance to make enemy bleed and if you kill a bleeding enemy they explode hence making clear speed very better
- Hence, Boring ( mostly all melee are boring )
- Lack Of movement skill
Will it blend ?
Atziri Viable ?
Uber Atziri Viable ?
Should handle Vaal and Trio
Atziri will be tough because we dont have fast movement :/
Bringer of Rain
+ Cheap 7L
+ Block Chance
- Loss of 4L
Non legacy will give you a little less life and damage But , block chance wont matter because we will get +8 chance to block from passive.
MY GEAR (LEGACY)
Wooden laptop bruh , but will try soon if i get nice reception
BOR ( RRBG)
-Cyclone + Fortify + Added Fire + Inc Are of effect ( For Ele Reflect )
-Frenzy + Melee splash + Mutistrike + Phy to Lightning
-Infernal Blow/Ice Crash + Physical to lightning + Melee splash + Multistrike ( For Phy Reflect )
*These combinations are not optimal , RRBG gives us flexiblity you can perma colour your helmet depending on which skill you like.
Enlighten in my setup is only giving me a little mana so you can use it in 3L aswell
Hatred + HoA + Ele Prolif
REST IS UPTO YOU AND YOUR SETUP
-Curses you like ... ( i like enfeeble but i can only level it till 10 because of INT restriction.
-Frost wall is good if you are cyclone
-ID+IC+CWDT level depend on you.
-If you are doing lab runs (LW+LD+Rapid Decay is good) for movement
- Golems are good , who who cares.
- Blood Rage can be used , but we are low on slots bruh
- i use counter gem ,to gain endurance charges and honestly it one shots white mobs with 15k tooltip with added fire , you can use it to cast spells with the help of cast on hit too.
Last edited by sejwaldevansh on Jun 7, 2016, 12:32:10 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2016, 12:23:44 PM
on Jun 7, 2016, 12:23:44 PM