3 Years and still no trade system....

Trade is fine. Clunky, but fine.

The community has filled the role well enough. Poe trade, wiki, and Procurement work well. Yeah, each has some issues, but they do the job.

I'd rather see GGG resources focusing on other stuff.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Personally, I don't care anymore when exactly the trade system gets implemented. But I think at least some updates on the process would be nice, just to get an idea where the whole thing is at the moment. Even if it's "yeah, sorry guys, we had to scrap the damn thing again for the 18th time because we couldn't get it to work. Starting again from scratch after some coffee." That would be much appreciated. :-)
"
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
People talking about entitlement and stuff have this all wrong. GGG said they were working on implementing a new trade system, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when people start asking where it is.

Your definition of 'asking' and mine...not to mention the dictionary's...are wildly different.

Well, after a couple of years of people asking, it's natural that some of them would get worked up about it. Being told a new trade system was on the way and then gradually realizing on my own that it wasn't felt like a huge let down for me, so I can understand people's frustration about it.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
I0wa wrote:
Trading was fun in d2. And it was 10x shittier even with jsp.
trade system in d2 was better because you had a selection of games with the "wtb/wts X for y" and there was a description

but mostly.. there was not crappy scaled currency

It was just more organic. But took way more time, I remember spending hours scouring jsp, and pub games for an obscure item.
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Never heard of poe.trade?
OP, ignore all the haters. They do the same to anyone with a valid complaint, because most of them truly don't understand what should be simple logic. They are retarded, and can't beat retards in an argument. You're dissappointed. I get it. Let the thread die and move on.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
GGG reached the conclusion that the trade system doesnt have to be updated... And honestly, I guess they are right, many changes would damage more the game than bringing anything positiv to it...
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 27, 2015, 3:53:15 AM
"
Yerond wrote:
get to someone's instance
give an item for an item

sounds like a trade system to me

Yeah, sounds right to me...for a 20 years old game.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
Alternalo wrote:
Yeah, sounds right to me...for a 20 years old game.

If it aint broken, don't fix it. Diablo 3 tried to fix it with the AH and we all can see how well that turned out.
"
Never heard of poe.trade?

Do you ever bother reading past page 1 before posting in a thread?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info