3 Years and still no trade system....

"
yungwhiz wrote:
I'd like an AH accompanied by a trade limit. You can only make 5 trades in a 24hr period. This makes people more likely to only trade for things they need instead of just trading for profit and stops auto buy bots.

Something like this could effectively work. But the ability to create unlimited accounts at no cost might be the deal-breaker.
I contribute dollars because, in general, I like this game.

But that stops now. I want a trade system. Instead I get ridiculous boss fights. Fuck this.
This game needs an auction house. POE.trade is a joke.

example:

1000 +10 res rings ( just making shit up)

999 listed for 1C
1 listed for 4EX.

next day 1000 listed at 5EX..

its a fucking joke.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
AH was ahead of its time. Dont understand people who were against it. Safe. Could actually profit from playing a game. And casuals could be happy face rolling 1-2 hrs a week they have time to play.

IMO is 5-10 years all looty games will have one unless Feds were behind shutting them down. Taxes and all.

Blizz allowed bots, because they were people too and had payed accounts.

That's what instantly closed the RMAH, and forced the close of the entire AH after that.

I also agree that the D3 AH was way ahead of its time.

If you plan around taxes, and the company owning the game and the auction house is based in a fiscal paradise, such trivial issues are circumvented.
Arbitrary placeholder decisions should never be embraced as final.
"
spawn10459 wrote:

example:

999 listed for 1C
1 listed for 4EX.

its a fucking joke.

The biggest problem with poe.trade is that its a 3rd party site with no guarnatees whatsoever. You will wake up one day and have your account raped, just like the old ones in d2.
Poe.trade is amazing and works well.
"
ill_matic wrote:
Poe.trade is amazing and works well.

It works fine, but 3rd party is 3rd party.

Poe.trade will not be responsible if your account got hacked via using their site or via downloading an malicious "Procurement" installer that's been tempered with.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
"
spawn10459 wrote:

example:

999 listed for 1C
1 listed for 4EX.

its a fucking joke.

And "inaccurate" prices are never listed on an auction house?

Please.

Most AH has a fee vs asking price. So the pricing are generally far more balanced and reasonable. There are >99 items on Poetrade that costs 999 mirrors each. Even with just 1% fee, the seller will need to shell out 10 mirrors per week... hence there will be far less retardation pricing that we have rightnow.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
GGG sent out the invitation long ago. If you can come up with a better trade system than what currently exists with poe.trade then by all means let the community and GGG know about it.

So far no one has had an idea thats better than what we have now while not allowing RMTers to easily gear up a character withing a day or allow people who arnt online playing the game to make currency by selling items in an auction house.

Poe.Trade works fine its like Craigslist irl you can usually find what your after but your run into the occasional nut job every now and then.

"
Pewzor wrote:

Most AH has a fee vs asking price. So the pricing are generally far more balanced and reasonable. There are >99 items on Poetrade that costs 999 mirrors each. Even with just 1% fee, the seller will need to shell out 10 mirrors per week... hence there will be far less retardation pricing that we have rightnow.

People list that to indicate the item isnt for sale but is most likely available for mirror setvice. People who are looking for mirror quality gear need to use poe.trade also. Those items wont come up if your not looking for items with near perfect stats so im not really sure what there is to complain about here?
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Jul 28, 2015, 5:54:24 PM
built-in version of what we have in poe-trade

all we need

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info