3 Years and still no trade system....

"
spawn10459 wrote:
This game needs an auction house. POE.trade is a joke.

example:

1000 +10 res rings ( just making shit up)

999 listed for 1C
1 listed for 4EX.

next day 1000 listed at 5EX..

its a fucking joke.

That scenario happened ALL THE TIME on the D3 auction houses and is precisely why I argue against any system that allows users (or bots) to simply search a database and click "buy" on any item they want. The influence of 'rich' players snowballs as more wealth allows them to purchase more items, and anyone running a bot can endlessly search the AH buying 'undervalued' items and automatically relisting them at a fixed price. Casual Joe is then just looking for a deal because he's playing for fun but he's competing with bots and AH tycoons. Horrible.

If you can design a system that prevents all of the above scenarios then bring it on.
"
Metalkon wrote:
built-in version of what we have in poe-trade

all we need

I'd be really, really happy with that
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
spawn10459 wrote:
This game needs an auction house. POE.trade is a joke.

example:

1000 +10 res rings ( just making shit up)

999 listed for 1C
1 listed for 4EX.

next day 1000 listed at 5EX..

its a fucking joke.

Or the more common scenario:

30+ of the same unique, all listed at the same price... yeah clearly those are moving, have fun having them in your stash the entire league.
I think this game dont need a AH. it need a shop/npc that u can put ur item and offer in there. and buyer can just go that shop/npc to pay and get the item. no need to wait for the seller or worry about scams.

is that too much to ask. i know this game build as a single player rpg. so u shouldn't get item beside get it from drop. but it give us a semi-trade system and most of the players accept this idea. why dont we make it better. i mean a new player will not know to trade even with all those guides for trading.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Metalkon wrote:
built-in version of what we have in poe-trade

all we need

I'd be really, really happy with that

Me too, I actually think PoE.trade works very well, I just dont like to constantly be alt tabing to shop, and I would be nice if you could list items for sale without procurement
I dont see any any key!
DANCING IN DA rain WE WISH a WISH we WISH fora trade system we dance ohh yesss WE DANCEE IN THE RAINNNN hoping for some MIRACLE

Ohhhhhhyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info