Loot Filter Colour Palettes

7CvY9Id

Basically, using a loot filter already implies that what you see on screen is of interest so personally, I don't think it's necessary to overly highlight items. Also, I kinda prefer more muted/less immersion breaking colour schemes (I've also included some brighter ones, though ;-) ). So here they are:

Colour Palettes

It's still work in progress (yes, I'll add more) and some colours/combinations will work better than others in a variety of environments. But that's going to be personal preference anyway. So just have fun with it as it is and happy colouring :-D
Last edited by Alysma on Jul 26, 2017 4:48:34 PM
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2017 6:36:33 PM
<3 blessings o bringer of names/colour pallets.

Peace,

-Boem-

(will use when i fiddle with it myself! it's fun and all but some of the colors used are an eye-sore in current filters)
It is not easy to realize the monster in yourself, truly it is not easy to create purposefully.
It is easy to realize the virtue in yourself, truly it is easy to destroy.
Contemplate which is worth your time.
-Peace-
This is exactly why I just kept the current color scheme, with the exception of exalts and such. Hiding the junk is almost all you need to do.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Completed 17 ChallengesBoem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

(will use when i fiddle with it myself! it's fun and all but some of the colors used are an eye-sore in current filters)

Cheers & have fun :-D

"
Antnee wrote:
This is exactly why I just kept the current color scheme, with the exception of exalts and such. Hiding the junk is almost all you need to do.

Yeah, there really isn't much of a need for some of the more aggressive colours I've seen, especially when you stay on the more conservative/muted side of things in general here. :-D
Last edited by Alysma on Apr 24, 2015 5:45:25 PM
These look nice, thanks for posting them. In the loot filter I made i decided not to hide things but rather color specific things. I picked colors already that look similar to your "Spider Web" Palette (Greens and blues).

I wanted to create more filters using different colors that look good together so these would help me with some more ideas. I really like that Blue Paua one you have there :)

Here is a website that could help with making more
http://paletton.com/

Nice. I might use some of these. My current palette is a bit on the harsh side...
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
Oooh pretty colours! thanks Alysma :P
Nice work, bookmarked, bravo.
and Thank you.
~I_NO " DO U WANT SOME ALCHEMY ON UR SANWHICH? "
Last edited by DoubleU on Apr 24, 2015 8:18:14 PM
"
Completed 17 ChallengesBoem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

and seriously +1 this too, all the colours are easy to view.
~I_NO " DO U WANT SOME ALCHEMY ON UR SANWHICH? "
Really loving your effort for the community here =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info