3 Years and still no trade system....

Personalty im rather content with poe.trae

is it perfect?

no

Could GGG do better?

Mabey

Do they have better things to use their fairly limited resources on?

I sure hope so

Did GGG promise a new trade system?

NO, they did say they were working on one but in my mind that in no way constitutes a promise

Will people constantly bitching improve anything?

NO... not unless the mods start banning those doing it lol

Well thats all i got to say about that.

I dont see any any key!
Charan, I read what you wrote, I don't see how it answers my post or the posts of others in this thread in any way, let along "directly answers my concern". People are asking why they were told something 3 years ago and then left to wonder what was going to happen without being given further information about it. Your speculation only serves to remind us that all we can do is speculate.

I'm not stamping any feet, I gave GGG lots of credit in my main post on this subject, and said that I'm pretty much over it. There's no need to assume I didn't read what you wrote and call me immature simply for disagreeing with your assessment of the situation.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Charan, I read what you wrote, I don't see how it answers my post or the posts of others in this thread in any way, let along "directly answers my concern". People are asking why they were told something 3 years ago and then left to wonder what was going to happen without being given further information about it. Your speculation only serves to remind us that all we can do is speculate.

I'm not stamping any feet, I gave GGG lots of credit in my main post on this subject, and said that I'm pretty much over it. There's no need to assume I didn't read what you wrote and call me immature simply for disagreeing with your assessment of the situation.

Respect the Charan! for he knows things we cannot!

things he cannot say....
I dont see any any key!
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
The longer it takes the better it's made ;D
One thing i am sure as hell of, they are working on it.

why so sure, what do you know that we dont?

I mean I hope they are working on it but I know nothing
I dont see any any key!
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
The longer it takes the better it's made ;D
One thing i am sure as hell of, they are working on it.

why so sure, what do you know that we dont?

I mean I hope they are working on it but I know nothing

Why would they not work on the thing that would attract lots of players? ( it is one of the main problems in the game ) so yeah.
More players = more money
More money = better game
Better game = more players
and so on...

so you dont know, your just assuming lol

also attracting players gets them no money, its attracting paying players thats the hard part lol
I dont see any any key!
A good trading system will ruin all the noob rip offs and bait and switch tactics and some other shady shit that's utilized by traders on daily basis.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
yeah market will be ruled by bots that would manipulate the price in a large way, I am so eager to see that.
IGN TylordRampage
I don't know why you're being attacked just for having an opinion but I 100% agree with you OP.
"
Malone wrote:
yeah market will be ruled by bots that would manipulate the price in a large way, I am so eager to see that.

And the current market didnt get affected by bots? are you stupid?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
BST3 wrote:
I don't know why you're being attacked just for having an opinion but I 100% agree with you OP.

Its the internet

if you have an opinion and post said opinion you will be attacked for said opinion

thats how the system works
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info