3 Years and still no trade system....

"
Malone wrote:
yeah market will be ruled by bots that would manipulate the price in a large way, I am so eager to see that.

I don't see the reasoning in why the market would be anymore ruled by bots if we got a trading system which simplified the match-making process, and transfer process, while the hagling would be the same as today.
"
davidnn5 wrote:

alt-tab
spend 5 minutes searching poe.trade for online person selling item you want at the right price
ask them for item
no response
/whois <guy>
in hideout... hmm... Ok, probably not around.

Repeat. Get seller who is actually selling.

Oh, sorry, not actually for sale!

Back to poe.trade. First guy responds to you while you're browsing that third-party site. Figures you're stonewalling him and doesn't respond when you respond back to his response.

Finally find a seller. Get item. Bask in the warm glow of the joy of a working, seamless trading system.

I lol'ed :)
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
It's good to see some people have some sense and understand why I'm frustrated.

Do you believe support pm'd me asking me to edit my posts because they were "antagonistic and belittling" ?

Give me a break. -_-
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
I too wonder where this improved trading system is. Trade is the main reason why I cannot stick with this game for long periods of time. It is too painful as it is right now.
"
GodlyMe wrote:

Do you believe support pm'd me asking me to edit my posts because they were "antagonistic and belittling" ?

Give me a break. -_-

This is PoE forum, you held in all your negative thoughts about the game or get flamed... but you can feel free to rofl "antagonistic and belittling" on Diablo 3 as much as you can tho... those dont get edited and is rather quite welcomed which is why there are a lot of trolls run rampant.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
GodlyMe wrote:

Give me a break. -_-

yes I do believe support would do that

they can be kind sensitive

sometimes it baffles me what they let slide and what they edit

im used to it now but when I first came to these forums I was confused as all get out

I remember getting warned for stating a fact lol, it happened to be a fact some folks dident like apparently lol
I dont see any any key!
"
This post is about GGG promising something and not delivering, then ignoring us when we ask about it.

like the 10 Acts
like the comics
like the mtxs
like unique art

these thing will come when they are "ready".

GGG said they will come, so there; but no dates to put on your calendar. that is it, just wait.
I need more purple titles
I am almost worried that a newer ARPG will come along before basic things with this game will get improved.
When is the official date for the next patch?
"
Lionheart318 wrote:
When is the official date for the next patch?
I think Chris said

01/2015/04
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 27, 2015, 4:14:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info