3 Years and still no trade system....

"
Weed wrote:
New items would be cool if they actually dropped. They should've finished the trade system before launch tbh

And this necro was needed because?
I am confident some key changes to trade will come with A4.
We were promised a trade system. Many of us have donated because of that. "GGG is adding something I really want, that deserves a little donation". After several years? Nothing.

It's like reading about a space simulator on Greenlight, promising us a big world and lots of space ships. "YES", I think, smiling from ear to ear. I throw my money at them, with big hopes. The games comes out with one spaceship, and the world is the size of a peanut. FFS!

Back to GGG: Two things makes this a very big deal:

1: They've promised it (and people don't seem to care about promises. No wonder there's war)
2: PoE is a economy-driven game. It needs a trade system.

A third party site does NOT excuse GGG. But I guess fan boys will be fan boys. There's no date on act 4. What if it never came?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
chromafunk wrote:

We actually have a good system.. only it doesn't come from GGG. Xyz and procurement. I fear that GGG will spend their time working on something new, only to come up with something that's not as good as what we already got.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Mar 14, 2015, 6:39:46 AM
I'm satisfied with current trade system(xyz,procurmentet),only thing i would like to see is cross instance trading.I sincerely hope that ggg will never introduce offline trading.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
chromafunk wrote:

We actually have A good system.. only it doesn't come from GGG. Xyz and procurement. I fear that GGG will spend their time working on something new, only to come up with something that's not as good as what we already got.

Problems with xyz and proc is we have to alt tab,
a game like this ought to be self sufficient.

We have to be online with the other player as well.
So we really do need a "mailbox" type of tab.

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
At first when i didn't know about poe.trade i had to spam trade chat for quite a while before i sell any of my items and had to keep it open during playing if i wanted to buy anything which was really annoying.

When i found out about it it took me 10 minutes to set up my WTS thread and the search functionality it provided was genius.

I also made many friends by trading with them and i enjoy going to other people's hideouts and negotiating prices. This for me is what trade is all about and is a great part of the game.
We have a trade system. You just don't like it.
inb4 ppl botting new trading system by writing a program to insta refresh and buy cheap stuff to flip. Oh wait its already happening now with poe xyz.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Mar 14, 2015, 7:47:04 AM
I think some people are misusing the word promised

GGG stated that they were working on a new trading system

that in no way constitutes a promise

GGG works on a lot of things that never make it into the game, GGG never promised any of them...
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info