3 Years and still no trade system....

"
Emjayen wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:

and I understand that it's a "donation", not a purchase, but still I feel as though I haven't gotten what I paid for

WTF is your point?

GGG said there would be a certain trade system, which enticed me to support them.

3 years later we don't have said system and when I ask about it I'm ignored.

I don't have the right to be frustrated?

Whatever....
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
"
GodlyMe wrote:
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:
Idk which group of people is worse.

The mega baddies who blame desync for not being able to level past 85

or

The bad kids who whine about trade for lol3years

signed, somebody who's made close to 100 ex without using procurement and barely keeps his shop properly up to date. God you people are the worst. Dont even assume that I play economy simulator 2k15. I've never had the patience to properly be a flipper in close to 10 years of online games with p2p trading. I regularly ''brodeal'' the shit in my stash.

Maybe if you stopped bitching about trade chat being cancer you'd learn how to use it for just 30 minutes a day. protip: most of the $$ I make doesnt even come from people msging me via xyz/my thread. Spamming trade takes no effort. 3k views in my shop thread and I still make more $$ spamming fucking trade 7-13 (usually very slow/dead channels fyi) than I do from keeping my thread maintained with verified links.

Save your frustrations for the people they're aimed at, because that rant has nothing to do with me.

When did I "bitch about trade chat being cancer"?

My frustration is that GGG said they'd do something, and they didn't do it.

You people keep coming in and spewing random shit, assuming I'm complaining about the state of trade in the game.

I'm not!

I'm fucking frustrated because GGG isn't living up to their word.

It has nothing to do with anything you guys are talking about.

Stop bringing up xyz, it's irrelevant.

This post is about GGG promising something and not delivering, then ignoring us when we ask about it.

I seriously don't understand why you guys are missing that point.

Forgot to mention my post goes out to everybody not just you. You're frustrated that a company hasn't lived up to their word on an issue that surprisingly does not affect as many as people as you'd like it to. If it did, we would have seen the trade changes implemented already,right? Or maybe GGG has other issues higher up on their priority list to tackle before trade
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
Last edited by GreatWhite47 on Feb 26, 2015, 11:58:16 PM
You guys are so used to "white-knighting" for GGG that you come in here assuming I'm one of the "complainers".

I'm not.

I'm a big fan of GGG, but this situation has frustrated me, and I felt the need to share my feelings about it and see who shared my feelings.

So far no one has addressed the issue at hand, which is GGG not living up to their word, and instead you guys seem intent on starting shit.

I'm done with this foolishness.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
"
GodlyMe wrote:
You guys are so used to "white-knighting" for GGG

I wish a GGG mod would come in right now and pull up my chat history in global 1. lol thinking im white knighting over GGG.

just log off mate
"
GodlyMe wrote:
You guys are so used to "white-knighting" for GGG that you come in here assuming I'm one of the "complainers".

I'm not.

I'm a big fan of GGG, but this situation has frustrated me, and I felt the need to share my feelings about it and see who shared my feelings.

So far no one has addressed the issue at hand, which is GGG not living up to their word, and instead you guys seem intent on starting shit.

I'm done with this foolishness.
I understand you
and you have the right to express your disapointment

sure, supporting is not buying

but Support Unicef,which claims to help children with the money, but in reality wouldnt. Its still a fraudular advertisement. even if no purchase is involved
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 27, 2015, 12:02:10 AM
Now i feel stupid cause im beginning to think OP was just trolling all along

fkn waste of 10 min that was. well played
The irony of this post amazes me. Let me break it down:

1. GGG said they wanted to add a cool trading system 3 years ago, but it hasn't been added yet

2. Dude with a scary sense of entitlement based on supporter donations is mad that GGG didn't do what they said

3. Entitlement dude asks about trading system, but GGG won't say anything because they don't have anything concrete to share now

So the question is why won't they talk about it (even if they have nothing concrete), right?

BECAUSE OF THREADS LIkE THESE THAT WHINE "OMG YOU SAID X AND IT DIDNT COME TRUE OR WASNT EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID!!! WAAAAAA"

If they give details about what is or isn't planned, and plans change due to various factors, entitled internet dudes get all upset. Best to stay quiet and not have to deal with this kind of garbage thread.
Last edited by Vasip on Feb 27, 2015, 12:16:52 AM
Using third-party stuff for a game is hardcore.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
People talking about entitlement and stuff have this all wrong. GGG said they were working on implementing a new trade system, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when people start asking where it is.
"
GodlyMe wrote:
Yeah, I'm pissed... it's been 3 years.

Numerous people asked about trading in the Dev Q&A post, and all Chris could say is "I don't have anything to announce about trading improvements at this stage."

I mean seriously!?

All I wanted was some info to let me know there's a light at the end of the tunnel and he couldn't even do that.

Am I the only one upset about this?

We don't have to drop items on the floor anymore to trade. We also got a server chat dedicated trading.

And it hasn't been 3 years either, even if it were the case, they haven't given a time frame. From an idea to a working end product it's not gonna take a day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info