3 Years and still no trade system....

To be fair they didn't really answer anything meaningful. The only thing they confirmed was a golem MTX. That's why I don't bother asking, usually a waste of time. Don't mean to be a negative Nelly but that's the way this around here. Non-commital and tease and joke about fishing and recipes to a frustrating degree. Not worth the read.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Broxxxigar wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:

Reading comprehension. Get some.

It's not about what I "want" it's about what I was told there would be.

I donated because I was told the game would be a certain "thing" and it isn't what they said it would be.

I donated in good faith that GGG would do what they said they were going to and they didn't.

I get the feeling the lot of you are just trying to be contrary, and provocative, because it's obvious you're not reading / comprehending what I'm saying.

I give up.

Maybe I'll come back sometime but I'm done with POE for now.

Shame, because I really am a fan of GGG.

All I wanted was an answer about it, and they couldn't even do that.

I hate to say it but I fear GGG has changed for the worse.

it seems u are the one that need reading comprehension, Chris clearly stated they made a new system but they were not happy how it work out in the end so they closed the project, meaning resources were spend but the result was bad

p.s this game has some issues but trading is barely an issue, people are problem (no economy model in the world is problem free, thats just how things work)

You have to read something in order to not comprehend it.

I never saw such a post, this is the first I've heard of this.

Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
"
GodlyMe wrote:
Yeah, I'm pissed... it's been 3 years.

Numerous people asked about trading in the Dev Q&A post, and all Chris could say is "I don't have anything to announce about trading improvements at this stage."

I mean seriously!?

All I wanted was some info to let me know there's a light at the end of the tunnel and he couldn't even do that.

Am I the only one upset about this?
I believe GGG said "soon" three years ago. Could be any moment. lol.
<Edited by support>

signed, somebody who's made close to 100 ex without using procurement and barely keeps his shop properly up to date. Dont even assume that I play economy simulator 2k15. I've never had the patience to properly be a flipper in close to 10 years of online games with p2p trading. I regularly ''brodeal'' the shit in my stash.

Maybe if you stopped bitching about trade chat being cancer you'd learn how to use it for just 30 minutes a day. protip: most of the $$ I make doesnt even come from people msging me via xyz/my thread. Spamming trade takes no effort. 3k views in my shop thread and I still make more $$ spamming fucking trade 7-13 (usually very slow/dead channels fyi) than I do from keeping my thread maintained with verified links.

IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Feb 27, 2015, 4:45:48 AM
GGG is actually Acting like governments
they keep things secret
0.1% of the population ruins the economy for the 99% left and they dont give a fuck about it
they say they'll do X with our money, but instead they do Y

they are actually forgetting who makes them live and they are slowly losing the trust of their public
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 26, 2015, 11:44:26 PM
Trading was fun in d2. And it was 10x shittier even with jsp.
Meta = cattle

-ty men
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:
Idk which group of people is worse.

<Edited by support>

signed, somebody who's made close to 100 ex without using procurement and barely keeps his shop properly up to date. Dont even assume that I play economy simulator 2k15. I've never had the patience to properly be a flipper in close to 10 years of online games with p2p trading. I regularly ''brodeal'' the shit in my stash.

Maybe if you stopped bitching about trade chat being cancer you'd learn how to use it for just 30 minutes a day. protip: most of the $$ I make doesnt even come from people msging me via xyz/my thread. Spamming trade takes no effort. 3k views in my shop thread and I still make more $$ spamming fucking trade 7-13 (usually very slow/dead channels fyi) than I do from keeping my thread maintained with verified links.

Save your frustrations for the people they're aimed at, because that rant has nothing to do with me.

When did I "bitch about trade chat being cancer"?

My frustration is that GGG said they'd do something, and they didn't do it.

You people keep coming in and spewing random shit, assuming I'm complaining about the state of trade in the game.

I'm not!

I'm fucking frustrated because GGG isn't living up to their word.

It has nothing to do with anything you guys are talking about.

Stop bringing up xyz, it's irrelevant.

This post is about GGG promising something and not delivering, then ignoring us when we ask about it.

I seriously don't understand why you guys are missing that point.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

Last edited by Eben_GGG on Feb 27, 2015, 4:49:35 AM
"
I0wa wrote:
Trading was fun in d2. And it was 10x shittier even with jsp.
trade system in d2 was better because you had a selection of games with the "wtb/wts X for y" and there was a description

but mostly.. there was not crappy scaled currency
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
"
GodlyMe wrote:

Save your frustrations for the people they're aimed at, because that rant has nothing to do with me.

My frustration is that GGG said they'd do something, and they didn't do it.

You people keep coming in and spewing random shit, assuming I'm complaining about the state of trade in the game.

I'm not!

I'm fucking frustrated because GGG isn't living up to their word.

It has nothing to do with anything you guys are talking about.

Stop bringing up xyz, it's irrelevant.

This post is about GGG promising something and not delivering, then ignoring us when we ask about it.

I seriously don't understand why you guys are missing that point.

They haven't not delivered until it never shows up in game :P

Also your logic is very faulty and weak

Maybe you should take some deep breaths, come back in an hour, and apologize!

Apologize?

/ignored

<Removed by support>

Last edited by Eben_GGG on Feb 27, 2015, 4:50:02 AM
"
GodlyMe wrote:

and I understand that it's a "donation", not a purchase, but still I feel as though I haven't gotten what I paid for
"The problem is there ARE secure netcodes" -- Pewzor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info