Marauder Builds List

Well - It seems nobody is doing Spectral Throw and the one that is posted is outdated and unfinished for 2.0. I am not done but here is mine so far. No wonder I cant get people to help me out.... people gave up on it I guess.

Anyways, here goes the 2nd ST tree in the whole thread...

Lonely 2H Marauder WIP

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
For your consideration, The Lazy Tanky Incinerate Marauder

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458624

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Old school sweeper Atziri killer build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1443554/page/1
With gameplay videos
"
magusat999 wrote:
Well - It seems nobody is doing Spectral Throw and the one that is posted is outdated and unfinished for 2.0. I am not done but here is mine so far. No wonder I cant get people to help me out.... people gave up on it I guess.

Anyways, here goes the 2nd ST tree in the whole thread...

Lonely 2H Marauder WIP

Creator of the build here btw. and i just recently updated the tree :P, working on my duelist atm. and ill probably work on maruader after i reach level 80 on duelist. ANYWAYS i like the idea of ur tree except it wouldnt work because u need a lot more dex than that. im guessing u havent test it out yet? and the tree i have is noob and gear friendly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info