Hegemony's Staff Build, SC/HC Variant Easy 200k+ Dps Sweep

Hey boys just here to drop my Hegemony's build. Let me know if you have any suggestions to make the build better.
twitch.tv/Rommaler for gameplay.

Lvl1-30
Pretty basic stuff here just pick up life nodes and 2handed nodes. Gonna be leveling with ground slam till you get sweep at the end of Act 1. We want the aoe and life nodes by Templar ASAP to increase clear speed. RT is taken because we will not be speccing into staff crit nodes till we get close to equipping Hegemony's so the 100% chance to hit is a huge deal.

Pillar of the Caged God will be equipped at lvl13 this weapon can carry you all the way till you get Hegemony's at 68.
lvl30 tree
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAdn9-4ITEe4yeV-RR6wk5DgmWl3mFUs9-rY3ZYXas9zLqGHzZ_lQNzStQHM6vp8T2cqlo8q9sC2HGrgSzogDwH8Bm73w8BVBH

lvl31-60
Start heading down to the duelist area to get Master of the Arena. This node is incredibly important so our sweep will clear most of the screen.
lvl60ish tree
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAdn9-4ITEe4yeV-RR6wk5DgmWl3mFUs9-rY3ZYXas9zLqGHzZ_lQNzStQHM6vp8T2cqlo8q9sC2HGrgSzogDwH8Bm73w8BVBHFCDvDl8_hNkB3HfjqW55aMEEvTZHfr6nZU2HaqmUqSd4enTt2sGE73rvBS3Apgd13D0hVV4TQKAnIIoiLPvG2JBVGjhZ86yqJy8=

lvl60-70
These are the levels where we start getting the juice. Start speccing into all the staff crit nodes left of Templar and then grab the staff nodes north of Templar area. Then grab all the crit nodes next to RT.
lvl60ish tree
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAdn9-4ITEe4yeV-RR6wk5DgmWl3mFUs9-rY3ZYXas9zLqGP5UDc0rUBzOr6fE9nKpaPKvbAthxq4Es6IA8B_AZu98PAVQRxQg7w5fP4TZAdx346lueWjBBL02R36-p2VNh2qplKkneHp07drBhO967wUtwKYHddw9IVVeE0CgJyCKIiz7xtiQVRo4WfOsqicvyWdBcrya7USYb9wjkn3lz_rSZp5yD1iuXqUTcY9GHRTjahZv

lvl70+
Once you equip Hegemony's and fill out all the crit nodes in the tree Id recommend grabbing the life regen/armour nodes above Marauder as to sustain Blood Rage. After those nodes are filled out I start grabbing jewels and more life if necessary.
Mostly finished tree
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAdn9-4ITEe4yeV-RROQ4Jlpd5hVLrCc9-rY3ZYXas6hiYb9wjkn33MuXPyWdBcrya7URZ86yqcqmQVRo4Jy9mnnIPWK5epRNxj0YdFPrSNDH7i-NqFm_-VA3NK1Aczq-nxPZTpRynDF_GrqIA8B9o8q9sC2EEs8Bm73w8BYNfPC3vDlBHFCDG2F8_qW55aMEEhNkB3HfjvTZHfr6nZU2HaqmUqSd4etrBhO8FLXTteu_Apgd13D0hVV4TQKAnIIoiLPvTby5TbzvAGmZUlG_ZfBRx-OuCB_JBaGXz3ZHOu-0S4ZLQLdKfPg==

HC Build
Same build here just we route through more life and grab Rampart below the duelist tree because it's such a strong node for HC. I wouldn't recommend running Abyssus on HC till you reach a decent amount of armour 20k+.
HC Variant
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAjM89_Fhjxtj2SMRYXz_vDhQg5FFQRzkOCZaXecaurj5nm1OlHKcMX_5UDc0rUBzOr6fE9mjyr2wLYaIA8B_vfDwFwGYEs_cycqmYb9wjkn3lz8lnQXK8mu1EWfOsqicvkFUaOC3Snz5mnnIP42oWb_rSWK5epRNxj0YdFPuLNDGDXzwtz352rOoYrY1oZfPd-OvyQYIH2XwUcfxLvJ86Ug48FE0YkWFShmAFPEh43DLFUwUteu9AoF4T70507RLhktCi6oTvqZR4eqknh2qE2WVNvTZHfr6nkc677VdUirOTqMCmB3XcPSFVZlSUb9NvRrc=

Gearing For End Game
I do use Abyssus for a massive DPS boost. I wouldn't reccomend using it if your Armour gear isn't very good. Or if you are on a HC league till you get all the armour nodes in the build.

Stat Priorities
+All Resistances Capped
+Maximum Life
+At least 1 piece with Mana Leech to sustain our attacks
+Armour
+Crit Chance/ Crit Multi
+Flat Phys
+Chaos Res

Flasks
My Flasks aren't optimized because I'm lazy. But you want a seething+staunching health flask. A granite with % increased armour roll + surgeon's (Or Rumi's if you can afford it.) Atziri Flask for more dmg/leech. Last 2 flask slots are up to you. I usually run a chaos flask if my chaos res is running low and I swap out the last flask slot for a resist flask depending on which boss I'm fighting (Topaz if I'm doing Temple etc.) Last flask slot can also be a Taste of Hate if you can afford it.

Links
I currently don't have a 6L Hege's staff nor a decent 6L chest and I'm not planning to get one because the damage this build has is insane.
Sweep Links (In order of importance)
Sweep + Melee Phys + Multi-strike + Faster Attacks + Increased AoE + Increased Crit Dmg/Conc effect
Heavy Strike Links
Heavy Strike + Melee Phys + Multi-strike + Faster Attacks + Increased Crit Dmg + Added Fire

Gloves 4L
CWDT+INC Duration+Immortal Call+Enduring Cry
Boots 4L
Leap Slam+ Fortify+ Faster Attacks+ Blood Magic
Helmet 4L
Hatred + Arctic Armour + Ice Golem + Blood Rage

My Gear
Last edited by deathdaname on Sep 9, 2015, 1:16:27 PM
I go would trough hp nodes from start. Only first phys node is worth taking. Also i would swap places of blood rage and enduring cry. or find some other way to get inc duration linked with blood rage. mayby vaal haste/grace+blood rage+inc dura? Also you dont utilize any curses in links. I personally really think twice before dropping curses from build. generally i like to have atleast 1 vaal skill and curse in every build.
"
Taotao11 wrote:
I go would trough hp nodes from start. Only first phys node is worth taking. Also i would swap places of blood rage and enduring cry. or find some other way to get inc duration linked with blood rage. mayby vaal haste/grace+blood rage+inc dura? Also you dont utilize any curses in links. I personally really think twice before dropping curses from build. generally i like to have atleast 1 vaal skill and curse in every build.

I take the damage nodes for the SC variant. Don't need 200%+ hp in SC, so you go for clear speed. I don't think messing with the links to fit in blood rage+ inc duration is worth it. Blood Rage will stay up since this build has very high attack speed to leap slam everywhere.

As far as curses go, curses don't feel as important as the other stuff. I personally have CCWDT linked with a warlord's mark but I've never actually needed it. The damage I've had with this build has been fucking insane so I wouldn't need something like assasin's mark/vulnerability. So since I don't require damage I just use the links on leap slam setup, cwdt set up and aura setup/blood rage set up. If you wanted to fit in a vaal skill (which is a good idea) you would need an unset ring. But I've NEVER felt like I needed more DPS (and I've been doing 78-80 maps since I was lvl81ish (now I'm 87)).

So yeah whether you think dropping a diamond ring for an unset ring to fit vaal haste in that's your choice. I've also though about dropping heavy strike completely since I can kill bosses so easily with sweep and using the freed up chest sockets for other shit but eh to each their own.
I think you should provide a screenshot of your offense/defense stats if you're going to claim 200k+ dps in your title.
Ugh effort
Nice 200k dps m7+1
Sp00ky scary skeltal
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info