Marauder Builds List

@VictorDoom
Thanks mate! About the guide tho .. dislaying stats in the titles is something that i try to avoid doing because it can be misleading and from my experience inaccurate in 80% of the cases. Even if the numbers are correct i still don't put them in the title becase that gives a reason for the creators of the "fake" ones ( you know ...600128371673k dps BUUUUT if this happens, if everything hits, if monsters have no resistances, if crits all the time, if i have used a shrine , if i have full mirrored gear, if i was level 100 etc. etc. ) to well ...whine about it...
So i have no idea why i've added the numbers in your guide's title but i've removed them now .
I hope you understand. :)

also
added
Phaze's Flickering Fire
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 21, 2014, 5:26:59 AM
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Added "Static strike" section!
God... Where are all the builds based on Blood magic??? Are they not efficient anymore?
Please Add My Build.

[1.3.0][STD] Loka's Max Block Static Strike Build

Soul Taker + Aegis

Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121043
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Here is a simple-ish budget dualwield hybrid-cleave build (I see there is no cleave build on this) http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1171054
Last edited by Pzycko on Jan 10, 2015, 12:41:40 PM
Torment League Marauder/Cyclone/LeapSlam combo with Herald of thunder triggers left and right.

I call this the Hurricane Build, there are probably others like it, I haven't looked around all that much.

Its very similar to other cyclone builds, however with a sweet twist. The main dish in this build is the Three Dragon's Golden Mask. It ultimately gives my herald of ash the ability to shock (also the +10% chance to shock from passives)which causes herald of thunder to trigger on virtually every enemy that is hit. Linking herald of thunder with curse on hit with whatever you wish (i used a defensive curse). I linked a video that shows it in action on a random lvl 72 unID'd map.

I am currently lvl 85, with relatively low life, and skills use bloodmagic for never ending fuel.

DPS 17k cyclone and 16k leap slam. Its solo and clearing speed ability are awesome. There are a few holes to be filled such as the ability to take down only half the bosses in lvl 70+ maps, while the other bosses are cake. Great for farming for everything. I have found everything i needed for the build, traded a few found items for the ones i use.

http://youtu.be/G4acY3lOBO8

Last edited by IDunnerI on Jan 23, 2015, 4:18:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info