Duelist Builds List

I'm looking for something to go off of for a lightning based 2 handed sword duelist build that is very dps heavy for single target combat.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Added

"Ice Crash", "Wild Strike" and "Vigilant Strike" sections in preparation for The Awakening!
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 10, 2015, 8:46:28 AM
my build has been updated for 2.0 :D
I'll update the lists at some point this week. I want to give time for those who want to update their guides to do it ( me included ). Also i do want to play the Awakening :P

Sorry for any inconveniences!
Updated for 2.0 - "[2.0] Duelist «BLENDER». BoR+Soul Taker/Dual Axe's Cyclone build."
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1275384
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 14, 2015, 10:25:23 AM
I'm sorry about the delay on updating the list .. but i wanted more people to have the chance to update their builds. Also i wanted to .. you know ... play a bit of Path of Exile too. :)

As aways if i've missed a build or did something wrong please PM me and i'll take care of it as soon as possible!
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 14, 2015, 10:27:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info