[2.2] Duelist\Gladiator Cleave Guide [Outdated] Cut them into pieces! 125k+ Cleave DPS

[2.2] Duelist\Gladiator Cleave Guide [Outdated] Cut them into pieces! 125k+ Cleave DPS

Guide is outdated. Look up cyclone guides, as that skill is very superior to cleave now.
Last edited by Rapand450 on Jul 11, 2020, 11:26:30 PM
Last bumped on May 28, 2016, 9:15:52 PM
Sry but cyclone is still better in dps even if DW (cuz it hits twice and 2x ur dps tooltips) and u dont have US, wich means u will get always stuned with ur cleave, i played cleave and dps tooltip isnt everything.
#Cleave sux now
Last edited by Sebash6 on May 9, 2015, 2:46:01 PM
"
Sebash6 wrote:
Sry but cyclone is still better in dps even if DW (cuz it hits twice and 2x ur dps tooltips) and u dont have US, wich means u will get always stuned with ur cleave, i played cleave and dps tooltip isnt everything.
#Cleave sux now

Hi
The build is not finished yet, nor is the skilltree.
Running this build you won't get stunned because of blind. (support gem in The Bringer of Rain)
I know DPS tooltip isn't everything, but for cleave the DPS tooltip is very close to your dps. Maybe does cyclone hit twice, but you will still lose mobility and clearspeed if using that insted of cleave.
Thanks for telling me that i needed US (unwavering stance). It should be fixed now.

//Rapand450

Last edited by Rapand450 on May 26, 2015, 7:51:31 AM
Skilltree's updated
Hey, I'm using this build and it's working yet :) I suggest adding recommended decisions on Deal with the Bandits quest.
Can you post a build video?
Hello, can you please add all the skills/sockets needed for this build? I really want to try it!
Hi
This build is being rewritten tonight/tomorrow. I'll also start making videos of me doing reflect and other maps that can be difficult with some build. Suggestions for Deal with the Bandits quest has been added due to people asking for it. Other versions of the skilltree will also be added soon: Glass Cannon, Tanky and more... Any suggestions/advice is highly appreciated!

// Rapand450
Last edited by Rapand450 on Jul 18, 2015, 11:18:43 PM
"
Derental wrote:
Hey, I'm using this build and it's working yet :) I suggest adding recommended decisions on Deal with the Bandits quest.

I added it, thanks :-)
"
marakeshWTC wrote:
Hello, can you please add all the skills/sockets needed for this build? I really want to try it!

Done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info