[2.2] Duelist\Gladiator Cleave Guide [Outdated] Cut them into pieces! 125k+ Cleave DPS

What is the alternative way if you can't get a BoR or Soul Taker ( until you can obviously ).

I Think I'd be using this build as a start of HC league, might be too hard ?
"
Sixo wrote:
What is the alternative way if you can't get a BoR or Soul Taker ( until you can obviously ).

I Think I'd be using this build as a start of HC league, might be too hard ?

Hi.
If you can't get a Soul Taker then i suggest you to use the support gem called Blood Magic. With that you will spend life instead of mana, and with life leech that should not cause any problems. You can also choose to use a ring, a jewel, or an amulet with mana leech on it, or simply use the gem called Mana Leech, but i highly recommend using the Blood Magic support gem, as you won't run into any awkward situations, where you are surrounded by monsters and don't have any mana left.
If you can't get a Bringer of Rain (BoR) then you should get a 5l or 6l body armour. You want to have those gems in it in order from best to worst: Cleave -> Life Leech -> Melee Physical Damage -> Multistrike -> Faster Attacks -> Added Fire Damage.
(If you want to use Blood Magic then remove Added Fire Damage if your body armour is 6l or remove Added Fire Damage and Faster Attacks if your body armour is 5l)

Note: 5l means that the body armour have 5 linked sockets in it. 6l means 6 linked sockets.

If you want to play hardcore with this build i recommend making the skilltree more tanky. Remove some damage and add some hp and/or armour. The reason why i recommend this is because if you get lag, desync or just don't see there is a monster next to you when you go to get a drink, then it's to have a little more survivability. Especially if you have a bad internet. I will make a tanky version of the build today, and i will be testing this on hardcore as soon as possible. More feedback is highly appreciated! :-)

// Rapand450
Last edited by Rapand450 on Jul 19, 2015, 1:43:49 PM
how can u run so many auras?
reduced mana does not affect mana reservation?
"
Lotionon wrote:
how can u run so many auras?
reduced mana does not affect mana reservation?

It's true that the support gem called Reduced Mana no longer affects mana reservation, but instead Enlighten does not affect it. A level 3 Enlighten has a 92% mana multiplier, basicly reducing your reserved mana by 8%. Max level for enlighten is 3, but if you vaal it then it max is level 4, that will give you a mana multiplier on 88%.
Last edited by Rapand450 on Jul 21, 2015, 6:30:45 AM
Didnt see decoy totem on ur current gear
I have been playing the build for a while but i was wondering if you would think dropping some damage to get cloth and chain notable and or sentinel?
dw
Hi, what are your jewels? link them pls ;)
Hi ladies and gentlemen

My Jewels can be found looking on my profile.
I'll be posted a new updated skill tree soon, as the old one is a bit too glass cannon. It's also not needed to have that much damage, as our clear speed is ultra high.

//Rapand
Fully updated and ready to rumble!
Where is The decoy totem that u speak of?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info