[2.2] Duelist\Gladiator Cleave Guide [Outdated] Cut them into pieces! 125k+ Cleave DPS

"
Shortblade wrote:
Where is The decoy totem that u speak of?

I'm currently testing new gem combinations but using decoy totem is still the best option.
My gems are also leveled up because i want to use the recipe on them. DO NOT LEVEL UP Cast When Damage Taken and the linked gems, as it will reduce the survivability you get from it.
Recipe Gem lvl 20 + gcp = gem lvl 1 + 20q

You don't have dodge chance, and you don't even have evade chance.
The purpose of Blind is completely negated by Unwawering Stance.
You can't have armour with BoR and no shield, you won't get past 5000, maybe 15000 with an increased armour Granite.
So you only have %50 block and and a little armour.

I don't see this build going above 79 maps, tbh.
How does this boots work? I think its impossible Bro, because "reduce mana cost" dont work with mana reservation, am i right?
"
_RAV3N_ wrote:
How does this boots work? I think its impossible Bro, because "reduce mana cost" dont work with mana reservation, am i right?

You are right, he would have to use an Enlighten Gem to gain the desired effect.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
I think i'm the 3rd one asking and you still haven't aswered :D.
Where is the decoy totem?

So i've followed this build to the letter, managed to buy a decent BoR and it cleans nicely (atm i'm 76 with 30k dps), the thing i've noticed is that Blind doesn't work with Unwavering Stance, i take every single hit, having a golem which "tanks" some of the hits is the only thing that helps me not "getting all the attention".

Edit: grammar.
Last edited by PopoIsABulanjew on Nov 18, 2015, 5:58:58 AM
You guys can also try out using jack the axe with soul taker and replace added fire or life leech with bloodlust, that should give you a lot more damage, providing that blood rage gives you enough sustain.
Merry Christmas!

The passive skill tree has been updated, and the build is more tanky now. I also removed the passive node Unwavering Stance as it made Blind useless.
Updated gem list too.
I don't currently use Decoy Totem, as i'm testing out new Cast When Damage Taken combinations.

Thanks to everyone for the good respond!

Last edited by Rapand450 on Dec 20, 2015, 5:18:26 AM
Hey there. I just got back into the game after a 1+ year hiatus, and I was using your guide to rebuild my skill tree. I noticed you don't really have any +INT gear, nor do I, but I can't use most of my endgame items due to lack of INT. I'm at lvl88 and my tree is identical to yours thus far, the one difference is that I don't have any jewels. Do I basically just need to get ahold of some +INT jewels (if that's even a thing, IDK, jewels weren't a thing last time I played).
"
dbd6604 wrote:
Hey there. I just got back into the game after a 1+ year hiatus, and I was using your guide to rebuild my skill tree. I noticed you don't really have any +INT gear, nor do I, but I can't use most of my endgame items due to lack of INT. I'm at lvl88 and my tree is identical to yours thus far, the one difference is that I don't have any jewels. Do I basically just need to get ahold of some +INT jewels (if that's even a thing, IDK, jewels weren't a thing last time I played).

Hi

Rings, amulets or Jewels are the easiest way to get enough int, as it is fairly easy to get 30-35 int on rings and amulets. It is also possible to use two skill points to get 60 int, which should be more than enough when combined with int on rings.

Check this skill tree for added int:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR2bLRXsmSuK8L2B6UbKkITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mxv9VTu0SeIWBAoMGLdPF670a3XhOBQSmlBS3Tb-9ONe907WFSOu2TqIZgERo26HNrAedXVKcwG_qezSXf0iG2LPJBVw2kGYIH2WHzm9l8rY2FUmhlz36banasi08oKpd55FFnm1BHrj7vDsauFCDE9jwtXz9yqYPMg1_2SInY9zK3PozPaFh82f4KPfzXlti9WGM1ksbYtfJybG20bEaoBzIJZ4BGacQV

On jewels you should aim for % increased maximum life and any kind of damage increasing stat, like attack speed or % increased physical damage. Resistances and int/agi can also be fine if you need it.

I hope this helps you.
Rapand
I'm just passing by to say that I'm using this build on Talisman now and I'm liking it a lot. Seems very solid, my DPS is at 40k tooltip right now at lvl 84, but it will get much higher because I still have to optimize the tree (I was using another build).
I had no problems to cap resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info