[2.0.0] Immortal Facebreakers Duelist!

About this build! (Build idea and tree by Tim Evans!)

Build generates a pretty good amount of damage and really good defense, even by using Bringer of Rain helmet. The immortal version uses the Bringer of Rain helmet for more block and health!
Build has 5,2k life even with an Bringer of Rain, 4,9k with abyssus, theese builds get above 20k DPS witch is very nice and you can run almost any map mod except phys reflect, but its still do able as we are leeching enough to sustain our health! there are 2 versions of this build, both with the same tree, one is for max dps, medium survivability(abyssus), second is using Bringer of Rain, witch i preffer the most, has medium damage, very high survivability, did merciless malachai deathless with BoR

REMINDER!-This build isnt for the highest damage, its for high survivability and pretty high damage!

BANDITS_______________________________________________________________________________
Normal: Oak
Crule: Oak
Merciless: Skill point

GEM LINKS_____________________________________________________________________________
Bringer of Rain: Cyclone/Added fire damage/Endurance Charge on Melee stun/Blood Magic

Chest using Abyssus (4l) -Cyclone, Blood Magic, Added Fire Damage, Melee Physical Damage.

Chest using Abyssus (5l) -Cyclone, Blood Magic, Added fire Damage, Melee Physical Damage, Fortify/Icreased Area of Effect/Faster Attacks

Chest using Abyssus (6l) -Cyclone, Blood Magic, Added Fire Damage, Melee Physical Damage, Fortify, Icreased Area of Effect

For boss fights swap Increased Area of Effect with Concentrated effect for a massive dps boost!

[2.0.0] TREE__________________________________________________________________________
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAZEEhwSzBS0OPBEaEuEUIBRxFewWbxcvGJEaOBo-G5cnLykuLdIvzDJOOlI62DwFPfxAoEa3R35NRlBHVdZXDVdUWGNZ814TXz9hUmLsZOdlTWZUZp5oZWjycg9yqXNrdO12rHrvfLh82YCkggeCm4TZhO-Fe4ZgivCMz4-ZkFWRzpLQk6iZK5o7my2f36IAouqsqq2NuR277byfvTa9gb6nwGbAv8GCxILKkM9-02_ZfNrB42rkUelG6hjsOO8O707vfPAf8azyQfOb8932SPcy-Ov60g==?accountName=AngrYDonutZ&characterName=Atziri_Rekt

GEAR OPTIONS!
Spoiler
Helmet (There are only 2 options for a helmet!)
Gloves (Only option is facebreakers!)
Boots (Try to get some resistances and life, look out for armour last! Also 30% movement speed is important!)
Chest (You wont need a chest for Bringer of Rain, but for Abyssus you want to get armour, life and resistances! Chest is where you will have your cyclone linked so get a 5l or a 6l armour base!)
Shield (Lioneye's remorse works best for both builds, because it has 30% block chance, high life and high armour!
Amulet (Try to get a really high phys roll, and resistances!)
Rings (For Rings its the same as amulet (try to get as much phys as possible, resistances and life ofcourse helps!)

Screenshots
Spoiler
Offence
Spoiler
Defence(with 6 Endurance charges)
Spoiler

Videos
Spoiler
Zana 74 jungle valley with boss kill! pay attention to my health! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjpDJZEQL2c&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by AngrYDonutZ on Jul 13, 2015, 1:13:24 PM
I used this build on my new duelist(currently level 80) and just completed act 4 on merc,malachai wasn't bad but I was unable to do it deathless( 1 death in norm and cruel and about 2 deaths in merc).

I'm currently using abyssus & a 5l belly of the beast instead of bor,5.2k hp with 11k armor and cyclone @ 14.1k dps.I didn't get the endurance charge nodes yet since I just rushed for the hp,armor and some resists that I needed.I'll have to grind some levels and drop those points in there and I'll go with the fortify nodes for damage+defence but I really feel immortal(almost) playing this!

Its a pretty fun build,I've had more success with this than my level 86 molten strike 2h marauder.
Maps feel so easy with this.Cheers!

Is it worth to use abyssus when you are going resolute technique?
Do you think
is a viable option if I want to be more tanky? It can provide good armour on top of its movement and attack speed.
Having fun with this build, thanks for making/posting it.
"
SheolFear wrote:
Is it worth to use abyssus when you are going resolute technique?
Do you think
is a viable option if I want to be more tanky? It can provide good armour on top of its movement and attack speed.

I think you could but honestly I don't feel the dmg taken increase from abyssus and the damage it adds is so good,I'm up to level 76 maps @ 87 atm and clearing them just fine with just about any mods on the map,except high phys reflect

my gear atm

my facebreaker isn't the best roll but its works & the jewelry isn't the best but i'm hoping to get better.

Defence
Spoiler

without flasks

with granite+3 endurance charges+golem+3% block from tempest shield& molten shell(cwdt setup)

Offence
Spoiler

hated+herald of ashe

Last edited by slothx on Jul 24, 2015, 12:45:06 PM
is it ok if i use this instead of Belly of the beast ?
What belt should I be using?
There is 16 points left in the skill tree u posted, what should i choose? :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info