Duelist Builds List

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
nice
Hey guys new to the game and I wanted to know what build gives the most DPS. Some things I would like is speed in the build. Iv seen vids on the Blender build but Im guessing since the patch came out there is no point in putting points in it. Well guys you're advice would be very appreciated.
[1.3] Duelist «BLENDER». BoR+Soul Taker/Dual Axe's Cyclone build.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1275384

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info