3.18.0b Hotfix 1

My main issue is that almost every on death effect 1shots me and it's not like I didn't invest in defences.
"
Entangler: Now grants +30% to Chaos Resistance (previously +40%). We previously stated in a news post that this modifier provided +50% to Chaos Resistance, the correct value was +40%.

This is so far from the main issue with this. The main issue is:

* You can't escape this shit with stuff like whirling blades
* It deals absurd amounts of dmg.
* It still has grasping vines, which will go down in the history books as one of the worst mechanics of all time in this game, right up there with the invulnerability and hard counter mechanics.
ㆆㅅㆆ
Is this an out of season April fools joke?

This barely scratches the surface of how ridiculous and buggy these mods are.
Nerf the numbers considerably more and remove certain mods or revert the whole archnemesis mod merge entirely then postpone it until you can actually do some testing.

At the very least you can apply that same headhunter nerf to mobs as well so all these rippy "allies get *" don't stack to ridiculous levels.

Also on what planet does "Rejuvinating" mean "I'm gonna break ur life regen", it should just give the mob some regen and not affect the player or you should consider renaming it because it's really stupid.

Also unrelated note- the challenges this league are a joke.
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Last edited by EstocSlayer on May 17, 2022, 6:36:20 AM
Rejuvenating: Verdant Spores inflicted by the Healing Nova now grants 60% reduced Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield (previously prevented players from recovering Life or Energy Shield). The Healing Nova can no longer be used if the Monster with this modifier is on full life.

Well at least this saves my CWDT loop builds ;/..

Still the mods are stupid, and this nerfs don't even begin to scratch how rippy some of them are.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
cheng955176 wrote:
Can't wait hotfix 69.

This.
still waiting for you guys to remove the key presses from the new League mechanic.
Just saying
I am your Devine one Bow before me
No worries people, they've fixed duplicate microtransactions on 37th league.
Spoiler
GG GGG
Waiting for next league, thanks for trying but PoE was about blowing up enemies, not tanking rares all day. Sad to see this become a game I didn't want but I understand it's not about me. So for now I play other games.c
"
impulze3 wrote:
"
Toxic: Magic Monsters now have a 50% chance to create a Toxic Volatile on death (previously always). Now grants +40% to Chaos Resistance (previously +50%).

this needs to be 0% chance, like all on death effects.

Have you tried ritual wth all those effects ? even my tankiest characters cant handle it

Are you serious or is this just crying on a really high level? Your tankiest chars couldn't handle ritual? I doing it with traps,... You actually would only need a char with good chaos res or CI and you wouldn't even care about the mechanic at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info