3.18.0b Hotfix 1

"
CybacSenior wrote:
These changes look good but I defo feel that the last 2-3 days has seen enough nerfs to the mob mods, I really enjoy having to wake up from being zoned out running around stuff as fast as possible without hardly noticing what's happening on screen, this is better, much much better, now we're going from "passive gaming" to "active gaming". No more nerfs needed, except for full blockers, although I think it's perfectly acceptable for some builds not to be able to kill some combinations of mods as long as they are not bosses or progression content that stops them from moving forward. Having to skip a rare/unique mob doesn't break the game, just upsets people who are used to face rolling through everything.

Then you might have a disability to understand the result of such enemies. Especially if we want to look for long phase fights in maps where rare enemies getting spawned. I so far had none which really destroyed a map for me, but fighting against lava lake kitava on a 8 mod corrupted map with 4 Tricksters and 2 mana siphoners was fun. Saying that it is good if there are enemies people cannot beat in such situations is stupid, especially if you consider a rare enemy harder as the actual boss of the map... They need to upgrade bosses. Not making any rare on maps raid bosses which need even with meta builds like 3 mins to be able to kill it lmao.
Fun is subjective - Personally I like to blow up screens of Mobs, eagerly listening for that ever infrequent sound that tells me something worth my while has dropped on the ground. I like the ability to scale my difficulty and risk vs reward strategies. That is all gone now and it's really disappointing.

I do not envy GGG: They have to try and cater to all players, of all skill levels, at all times, with tons of new content. They are going to get somethings right and somethings wrong - This, and again this is my opinion that seems to be shared by a majority, is simply the wrong way to implement a vision for the game.

Sentinel itself as a mechanic is great - I like deciding when to pop them off to get decent rewards. Well done GGG, its a great and simple league mechanic.

The AN mods are a in an unacceptable state - I want to be able to decide how difficult my gaming session should be, I no longer can because my build is getting completely disabled by stacked mods. Small, incremental nerfs to this system is simply not enough - Let the player decide if they want to encounter these mods through the atlas passive tree and revert back to the tried, tested and loved version of the game prior to 3.18.
i wanna zoomzoom, stoping to kill monsters that are not bosses is wierd, it dosent fell right.
Nice not having to dodge herald minion mods entire Maps and when 0monster left
"
Battafett wrote:
I want to be able to decide how difficult my gaming session should be, I no longer can because my build is getting completely disabled by stacked mods. Small, incremental nerfs to this system is simply not enough - Let the player decide if they want to encounter these mods through the atlas passive tree and revert back to the tried, tested and loved version of the game prior to 3.18.

Or better make it a craftable map mod
omg, plz GGG poe dont need Archnemesis mod at all.. AT ALL! =(
????
Why isn't the Aura [Flask charges and prevents gaining Flask charges] removed from [Drought Bringer]?

Flask reduction is dangerous, but Aura, which prevents this Flask Charge, is the most heinous.
If [Drought Bringer] is discovered too late, you lose all Flask, but it looks plain and has a very large range.
The countermeasure is to watch the debuff column in the upper left corner, but this is very difficult.
Last edited by BIMZERO on May 17, 2022, 8:31:26 AM
The old story is being repeated. Remember a few leagues ago, the top race - streamers quietly entered the game. And bio-garbage, in the form of simple players like you and me, stood in line. The queue was constantly dropping and those who had been waiting for almost an hour were thrown to the end of the queue ...
The same thing is happening now. GGG seems to only look at members of the higher race and this update is made for them. And we, those that carry the company's money, get only complete disregard. Have you tried contacting technical support?
And I repeat my words again. If GGG makes their game for streamers, then let them carry their money to the company. Only this will make the company pay attention to us.
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
10yrs, how... how.. has nothing been learnt. Everytime..

Edit: Thought I might get a new buddy into PoE - Smh, cmon guys..

They're deliberatelly doing it. They want to slow the game down, since the zoom zoom mentality is rificulous. Unfortunatelly for GGG the zombies (paying zombies mind you) won't have any of that so they always retract. It'll keep on going like this, and sadly it won't be different for POE 2. GGG wants a slower fame, it will always end in zoom zoom 10 seconds maps
Last edited by lupasvasile on May 17, 2022, 9:01:22 AM
Really enjoying the league so far, thanks GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info