3.18.0b Hotfix 1

honestly why not just revert it back to normal pre 3.18 work on it with proper testing and add it later? its honestly just bad no one want to kill magic and rares now no reward and they are stronger than map boss
Thank you for "Magma Barrier: Summoned Fire Volatiles are now much more visible and have had their explosion damage reduced significantly". Two hardcore deaths to these darn volatiles was quite enough...
All good but I still dont get any drops for fixing my life and resists.

If I dont use the sentinel absolutely nothing drops.

How can some players say drops are insane and I get literally nothing?
Good news!

Archnemesis has now been extensively tested.

Bad news!

It was the players who tested it.
--I dont think this is enough. These Arch mods make running league mechanics too difficult. Ive come across Magic monsters tankier than Unique bosses. I hit them with curse and exposure and they still took over 15 secs to kill with me just blasting them and dodging his skills because despite them taking 10x longer to kill they can still kill me instantly. And Guess what i got for all that effort. Nothing. All magics and rares are WAY more difficult to kill and you get no extra reward for the effort. people suggest just running past them. that sounds fun.
--And THEN this is implemented during a league where you have a sentinel that buffs enemies even MORE.
--Bad timing.
keep the difficulty, increase the drop rate.
you win, we win.
someone can kill a metamorph? still tank as f
and i am using a good single target build mage skellies hp just dont go down
new meta do white maps and get only the white organs i guess too much fun
Last edited by Mokurp on May 17, 2022, 5:39:51 AM
i like to beat a metamorph for like 20 min and get 3 noon fragments as a reward (no) after this league am pretty sure that ggg did not test their own product
i will quit if this mess will be continued
Last edited by Infereon on May 17, 2022, 5:46:24 AM
Rejuvenating Healing Nova and Executioner still are very bad for every recovery build for ex rf.

Mana Siphoner aura makes almost useless all popular Doryani's Prototype builds.

Fix this pls :(
Now we back to old times only cannon glass builds work , don't matter if you have 6k+ hp , 75/75 block 100% suppresion ,mobs with degen , regen or any stupid things kill you easy or don't die XD.

But you have 100m dps and 2k HP all is fine , TY for nice changes GGG
Last edited by roberto3075 on May 17, 2022, 6:09:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info