3.18.0b Hotfix 1

"
please feel free to share feedback with us

OK : You have ruined this league with your archnemesis bullshit. You clearly lied about having tested stuff and please Remove this abomination.

This league was close to be perfect ... so close ...
Last edited by Deonbekende on May 17, 2022, 4:10:24 AM
When rare enemies drops loot normally without using sentinel mechanics? Yesterday i got 1 map worth to pick up
Just remove invulnerable and mana siphoner
Nice! :)
Hi ggg,

PLEASE fix the missing tooltip for base defense ranges on armor! For example, I used to be able to press alt and see armor 140 (124-142). I can't see these ranges anymore!

Ty
Awesome! Keep it up
"
Deonbekende wrote:
"

OK : You have ruined this league with your archnemesis bullshit. You clearly lied about having tested stuff and please Remove this abomination.

This league was close to be perfect ... so close ...

Agreed, it's only been a few days tho and they are already doing alot of good stuff in these patches. I have faith!
Last edited by eunn123 on May 17, 2022, 4:42:25 AM
"

Steel-infused is still too strong for melee physical builds, in different combinations, it is just impossible to deal with it.

Still huge pain: Heist, Delve, Harvest

PS: this is the first time I'm disappointed in buying a `battle pass` and supporter pack before the league started :(
please remove chill immunity tons of cold build relie on it for dmg don't let them down just like you did for crit build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info