An inappropriate language for provoking GGG guerillas
"
Ishid4 wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
wtf is a nibbas?

Still don't know wtf a nibbas is.

Is it a euphemism for [Removed by Support] If so, you're (quite weirdly, I must say) misappropriating racial rhetoric to serve your argument.

If not, please educate me.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Feb 1, 2020, 12:47:22 PM
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
wtf is a nibbas?

Is it a euphemism for [Removed by Support] If so, you're (quite weirdly, I must say) misappropriating racial rhetoric to serve your argument.

I didn't mean racism, just wanted to use an inappropriate word for baiting GGG interns.
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Feb 1, 2020, 12:48:06 PM
"
Ishid4 wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:

I didn't mean racism, just wanted to use an inappropriate word for baiting GGG interns.

Then use the phrase "P2W" somewhere in your argument.

Legitimate or not, it makes no difference.

It will pull all the white knights out of the woodwork, I guarantee.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Feb 1, 2020, 12:48:36 PM
Cant wait until Metamorph makes it into Standard finally some build testing challenge. Al 8 Sirius is easy as fuck no idea what your problem is.

If everything fails just play summoner. GGG gave out easy mode game to anyone with summoner its like a difficulty slider where if you pick summoner your difficulty goes from easy to candy crush 3 year old daughter can play.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Then use the phrase "P2W" somewhere in your argument.

Legitimate or not, it makes no difference.

It will pull all the white knights out of the woodwork, I guarantee.

I'll try it, thanks lol.

"
zzang wrote:
Cant wait until Metamorph makes it into Standard finally some build testing challenge. Al 8 Sirius is easy as fuck no idea what your problem is.

If everything fails just play summoner. GGG gave out easy mode game to anyone with summoner its like a difficulty slider where if you pick summoner your difficulty goes from easy to candy crush 3 year old daughter can play.

Yep, I already made it and killed Sirus with my necromancer, It was so easy but how boring and small.
"
zzang wrote:

And this is good because...?
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

I never said summoner balance is good. It is what it is.
"
zzang wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Well, I happen to enjoy the summoner gameplay archetype. So anyone who likes to play different archetypes can fuck off and go play a different ARPG.

In the meantime, the game that I enjoy will be further watered down and made inferior by its inability to adequately engage other gameplay archetypes.

And that's fine, because PoE isn't about the traditional RPG role of actually choosing your character and gameplay style... "Choosing!? Ha! Go back to Diablo 2, you noob!"

Welcome to Path of Exile, friends.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Well, I happen to enjoy the summoner gameplay archetype. So anyone who likes to play different archetypes can fuck off and go play a different ARPG.

In the meantime, the game that I enjoy will be further watered down and made inferior by its inability to adequately engage other gameplay archetypes.

And that's fine, because PoE isn't about the traditional RPG role of actually choosing your character and gameplay style... "Choosing!? Ha! Go back to Diablo 2, you noob!"

Welcome to Path of Exile, friends.

jaay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info