69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

We're laughing at the situation that we should cry. This game will be now even harder than before.

I don't understand what are they thinking. They're releasing a league and that league making strong our character a little bit by the league mechanics but they instantly buffing all the enemies. It's like 0.4x power up to us and 2x power up to enemies every league.
"
Ishid4 wrote:
"
Smear wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #59

LOL, well, you did get some notice. Just make some profane remarks and/or deragotary statements.

Then the SJW brigades come to the rescue.

It wasn't a profane remark or derogatory statement. I just quoted a GGG comment, and coward Kieran removed/edited it.

So now GGG is censoring their own comments from being re-posted. You know things are bad when it comes to this.

Bumping this thread.
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #64

"
Smear wrote:
Bumping this thread.

Thank you lol.
tomorrow is near and the update comes close, im hyped for more screen clutter and invisible projectiles sneaky breaky into my cheeky badonkadonks. now with map wide fog of war!
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #65
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #66

I think I'm gonna end this on day 69 by using profane to GGG. So, now this is a countdown lol.
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #68
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #69

GGG yet didn't see my post but they're aware of high damage of the new monsters this league, and this is good.
But the bad thing is still no one is looking at the "Feedback and Suggestion" section, for the fck sake why did they create this section?
"
Ishid4 wrote:
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #69

GGG yet didn't see my post but they're aware of high damage of the new monsters this league, and this is good.
But the bad thing is still no one is looking at the "Feedback and Suggestion" section, for the fck sake why did they create this section?

So some of us can "flush" their aggro towards these stupid changes.
And their "sjw brigade" can then ban those (us) toxic players.

Thats how it works.
fish Bait.
go for 666

you can do it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info