69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

People die when they're unaware of stuff happening. This can be due to lack of knowledge and due to lack of attention. My hardcore experience so far is that.

Also, OP is making a fool of themselves by keeping up this meme. I can't, lol.

Spoiler
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Mar 5, 2020, 4:11:55 AM
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #57

"
RoccoHeat wrote:
If they used your advice you would never die, never lose portals, never be penalized for not building any defense, and always build 100% damage.
Your idea is horrible horrible game design. If your problem is dying, its your own fault. Hardcore players can make it to 100 without a single death. So can you if you just actually stacked defense instead of damage. Its your choice to build a glass cannon.

Excuse me, which advice is "horrible game design"?
"Hardcore players can make it to 100 without a single death." You're forgetting something, they're experienced players and know everything about the game, they're like "speedrunners" of the game. And yes, It's my choice, I can instead play necromancer and finish all game content with one-handedly, and to me, It's boring AF.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

People die when they're unaware of stuff happening. This can be due to lack of knowledge and due to lack of attention. My hardcore experience so far is that.

Also, OP is making a fool of themselves by keeping up this meme. I can't, lol.

"This can be due to lack of knowledge and due to lack of attention." What about due to bugs, due to one-hit from basic attack, due to off-screen invisible thing incoming, due to lack of FPS, due to Ping, due to DC? Can you add these too, please? Or, these didn't happen to you? Well, then you're a lucky player, like a mirror lucky.

I'm not trying to get attention from players, my target is GGG. Players may find my feelings true, and may not and may participate in, may not.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

I die because I can't see shit due to the visual clutter this game excels at blasting out.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Mar 5, 2020, 6:22:52 AM
"
I die because I can't see shit due to the visual clutter this game excels at blasting out.

Indeed, don't forget the black enemies using black abilities on a black background. Don't worry though they have the visual design team working on ...oh more MTX.
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #58
[Removed by Support]

This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #59

Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Mar 7, 2020, 11:12:15 PM
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #60
"
Ishid4 wrote:
One-Hit Death Mega Thread

THIS IS IMPORTANT!
BE AWARE! 60 days passed, I didn't see any GGG activity in this "Feedback and Suggestions" section except some interns. I think they don't look at here or just ignore. If you want them to hear you or have a suggestion, use Reddit instead.

Hello,
I'm suggesting, Only with Red circle area indicated skills should one-hit, and other ones hit like 99% to our hp or something. Something like one-hit prevention.

If this is not possible, then;

1- Death/Combat/Damage log
2- Lower exp penalty
3- Give players more HP possibility
4- Change the resistances max limit
5- Levels also give stats

Edit:

If GGG is reading this, I'm challenging them to a gameplay walkthrough. They should choose a developer and let him play to the Sirus in Hardcore SSF, and she/he must do map's Metamorph. At least, they can understand players this way and they can see what's wrong and what's not. I think current PoE, isn't for newbies and doesn't know to play games before.

Edit 2:

Some hot_penetration_one_hit_720p videos. Thanks to:
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYd4j2yy1Ic

"
Oblitus wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ernw5r/270k_hp_and_one_shot/

Edit 3:

Spoiler
"
Turtledove wrote:
Nice thread, I'm not sure how to fix it but I think something should be done. It happens especially on evasion builds. The side of the skill tree with fewer life nodes and less damage reduction nodes. Almost invariably, when I go back to that spot the monster pack that had just killed the character is dispensed with in moments with little damage being taken. My assumption is that it's usually critical strike related? It's been suggested hundreds of times but a death report detailing the final blows would be very helpful, I think? (I'll guess the technical challenges to a final blows death report must be very large?)

I recognize that an evasion build is generally going to be distanced from the fray. When playing it's safest to always run away and then pick off the monster pack from a distance. That's what I do when I'm getting close to leveling up or playing an especially difficult map. So, it would probably be fair to argue that my own impatience is a factor in this case though?

Yea, something should be done. One-hit deaths are inevitable. I'm suggesting damage input-output log and secondly, one-hit prevention. But, someone didn't like the one-hit prevention because players may abuse it. I'm a programmer and I can tell It must be easy to write a bug-free one-hit prevention system and also, I don't know why did they not add a damage log to the game. It's the easiest one lol. I just can guess why there is no damage log. If there is a damage log, players will see and say something like "OMGH THAT MONSTER HIT ME 150K, THIS IS SO UNBALANCED". This is my opinion btw.

Edit 4:

This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #60

lets do it (:
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #61

"
lets do it (:

LESSS GOOOO TO THE 69 DAYS!!
I like the name "One-Hit Death Mega Thread". :-)

Now GGG please address it.

There on the road to the solution now. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info