69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

There are rumors that GGG would see more valid criticism and feedback if there weren't a flood of troll threads like this one. You're cluttering the section, then complain it's not "useful". Yeah, dummy, thanks to your pathetic and childish thread here, you're working against the system.

Congratulations
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
There are rumors that GGG would see more valid criticism and feedback if there weren't a flood of troll threads like this one. You're cluttering the section, then complain it's not "useful". Yeah, dummy, thanks to your pathetic and childish thread here, you're working against the system.

Congratulations

You pretend this feedback and suggestion section is in any way serious and accountable for anything
"
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Congratulations

You pretend this feedback and suggestion section is in any way serious and accountable for anything

It could be if there were less people like OP and you cluttering it with baseless complaints
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Congratulations

It could be if there were less people like OP and you cluttering it with baseless complaints

Except it hasn't been relevant for years. Way before poorly designed leagues started popping up.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Yeah, dummy, thanks to your pathetic and childish thread here, you're working against the system.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:

HUUU, genius guy, I'm against the system? Where is the system? At this moment, fck the system.

Still using offensive words to me. I waited for 69 days and I'm done. GGG is just wiping their asses with using your money and laughing over us. You can play Poe with struggling FPS, getting one-hit from monsters but I'll not anymore. I'm playing the game over and over again with opening new characters every time, and every league the game's even acts getting harder, because of someone like you, not telling them this is wrong. Instead of, you're saying moar moooar harder daddy.

Fck all the Poe players against me. This is incredible, how can you be that ignorant to defend them.
Last edited by Ishid4 on Mar 17, 2020, 4:20:34 PM
Ridiculous. You pick the one player who's doing fine with the new league mechanic for that rant. Good shit.

I'm supporting GGG because they consistently provide me with fun leagues to play. :)
(The one player using trickster with caustic arrow which means fighting always at distance with energy shield, evasion and so on, of course he is doing well)

im using a necromancer now instead of a berserker and im doing good, so everyone not doing good must be at fault, even my berserker too!

"
(The one player using trickster with caustic arrow which means fighting always at distance with energy shield, evasion and so on, of course he is doing well)

im using a necromancer now instead of a berserker and im doing good, so everyone not doing good must be at fault, even my berserker too!

Actually you're wrong. I'm always in the middle of stuff.

By the way: not picking unicorn builds that don't work well with certain mechanics is not a sign of stupidity but of foresight and experience. I knew what this league would look like and chose my build accordingly. If you take issue with me doing well, ask yourself why you pick something which obviously would suck, then make it worse by gimping your character with bad gear. Take it with a grain of salt, but taking shots like that is just making yourself look even sillier than you already made yourself look like in your other thread
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"

Actually you're wrong. I'm always in the middle of stuff.

By the way: not picking unicorn builds that don't work well with certain mechanics is not a sign of stupidity but of foresight and experience. I knew what this league would look like and chose my build accordingly. If you take issue with me doing well, ask yourself why you pick something which obviously would suck, then make it worse by gimping your character with bad gear. Take it with a grain of salt, but taking shots like that is just making yourself look even sillier than you already made yourself look like in your other thread

Hurr durr just play what's good and not what you want to play
"
KaliSzop wrote:
Hurr durr just play what's good and not what you want to play

Hurr durr if it works it cant be fun hurr durr are you listening to yourself?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info