69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

"
carpesangrea wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
Every single one shot ability bosses have in the game is already telegraphed.

Except Sirus' freaking die beam.

Why dont you think about why that ability is called his "Die Beam" for a second take all the time you need..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I want to hear something about one-hit prevention or death summary from GGG. So, bump.
Last edited by Ishid4 on Jan 10, 2020, 10:25:58 AM
"
carpesangrea wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
Every single one shot ability bosses have in the game is already telegraphed.

Except Sirus' freaking die beam.

You have zero challenges completed this league. How are you getting one-shot with Standard gear unless he's level 8? He fires FOUR beams, BTW. They're just in quick succession. So it's not even a one-shot. Just don't facetank...

"
Ishid4 wrote:
I want to hear something about one-hit prevention or death summary from GGG. So, bump.

They're not going to bother because the solution is simple: Make a better character. The fact the people are requesting no one-shot mechanics be in the game unless it's telegraphed is ridiculous. If I step into a red map without my resistances capped, I should get one-shot. PERIOD. We may as well remove gear from the game at this rate, lol.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Jan 10, 2020, 10:34:23 AM
"
They're not going to bother because the solution is simple: Make a better character.

mAkE a bEtTeR cHarAcTeR. Are you getting paid to write this? Bad and cringe words from a fanboy.

"
The fact the people are requesting no one-shot mechanics be in the game unless it's telegraphed is ridiculous.

Because players don't want to die, they want to enjoy killing monsters and bosses, not getting one-hit basic attack from them. But, I think you want it, exile.
Dont anderstend boyz, that enjoy playing hardcore in this game... hardcore mode is dead many league ago. Look at those guyz 100lvl in HC - they dont even PLAY league mechanics, `cause they dont come for hardcore.
Last edited by diamond12345679 on Jan 10, 2020, 11:35:07 AM

Imgur Pic link

I tested it again, Red map, one-hit from a common monster. How many did it hit me? Who knows. I have full 75% resistances.

Think about you're playing this game in hardcore and you just scratch your eyes for a second and you died from its normal attack, NONSENSE.
Last edited by Ishid4 on Jan 10, 2020, 11:57:37 AM
"
Demonoz wrote:
No.. theres already way too much visual clutter in the game now to see most of the visual queues that are already there to indicate those one shots. Every single one shot ability bosses have in the game is already telegraphed. And now the new bosses all have audio queues as well to indicate certain one shot abilities.

If anything thats the only thing they need to add is more audio queues to the already telegraphed one shots. That would do a hell of a lot more than red shit flashing we wont be able to see anyway or will obscure even more of our visibility.

The problem is that it's an ONLINE game. Lag happens, spikes happen...and they happen WAY worse in this than in Diablo 3 (it's a similar style game, I'm not trying to 1:1 compare the two in every aspect).

I can't tell you how many times Dominus has gone "THE" *SLAM* "TOUCH OF GOD!"

Audio cues don't help if the latency causes the hit to land before the cue even starts.

Metamorphs are some of the most visually clusterfucky encounters in the game, and very few have reasonable visual OR audio cues. Getting slaughtered from 9k hp on T12s by a single off screen slam or a variety of abilites I've not only not seen or heard coming, but even AFTERWARDS couldn't figure out what killed me is actually anti-fun. You can't learn from that.
Yes Sir, This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban.

I think this league is the right league for the complaining about one-hits and death summary.

They say "server costs" but I guess they can just write the damage as log and It would be pretty simple and easy. printf(%d, damage);
Yes Sir, This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #2
"
carpesangrea wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:

Why dont you think about why that ability is called his "Die Beam" for a second take all the time you need..

What does that have to do with the single-hardest hitting ability in the entire game having no telegraph whatsoever?

*sigh*

Because it is actually one of the most telegraphed one shots in the game because he audio queues fucking DIE right before he does it..

It not only has a visual queue with him raising his hands in the air going into it but, also a very clear audio queue making it even easier to avoid. IF you get hit by that attack you absolutely deserve it...

In fact ALL the new bosses have not only visual queues but audio queues as well to all their most dangerous attacks which is one of the best additions to the game in a while and is the only thing that should be implemented to all the other telegraphed one shots. Not more flashing bullshit to cover up more shit so we cant see a damn thing.. Visual clutter is already bad enough and giving more clear audio queues for things like this is a step in the right direction.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jan 11, 2020, 4:53:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info