69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

"
Ishid4 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
This is funny, you don't want to die, but you still want to play super low hp build. You don't want to change, so you want the game to change.

This is not changing, this is improving. They already changed the game with buffing the bosses.

I may have little life and def but I have max res and "common" monsters shouldn't one-hit me. It's just too absurd.

If GGG is reading this, I'm challenging them to a gameplay walkthrough. They should choose a developer and let him play to the Sirus in Hardcore SSF, and she/he must do map's Metamorph. At least, they can understand players this way and they can see what's wrong and what's not. I think current PoE, isn't for newbies and doesn't know to play games before.

Long time ago they used to have some devs actively playing and some were even high on ladder. Dont know if still the case though.. probably not. Thing is the lead devs are casual and dont play much outside internal test enviroment (they said this at exilecon).

All the "balance" they do is by watching metrics, statistics like poeninja and stuff and ofcorse by watching streams...

When people say they balance the around streamers they are somewhat right cause they indeed do in some degree. They want the game to be "impossible" and dont know how to do it without cheap mechanics (detonate dead kills more players than all other things together)
"
Ishid4 wrote:

This is not changing, this is improving. They already changed the game with buffing the bosses.

I may have little life and def but I have max res and "common" monsters shouldn't one-hit me. It's just too absurd.

Because you say so? So you want people with 100 life to not be able to be one-hit on t16 maps? So you don't want to improve, the game must "improve" your survi for you?

"
BINARYGOD wrote:

Also - I see this forum never changes. It doesn't matter if almost 10 years go buy, there is no suggestion or complaint that doesn't bring out the bootlickers by the dozens (or hundreds in some cases).

Yeah, so many toxic people, that barely played the game and call anyone who dare to disagree a "bootlicker". 10 years doesn't mean you played the game at all (and I checked how much progress you made overall - I wouldn't call finishing act1-10 once or twice in standard as having "experience"). 10 years and never leveled a gem to 20?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
Because you say so? So you want people with 100 life to not be able to be one-hit on t16 maps? So you don't want to improve, the game must "improve" your survi for you?

This is my feedback and suggestion. You little bit talking harass right now. And, still don't know how did you still not understand the cooldown of immunity that we are talking about.

`So you want people with 100 life to not be able to be one-hit on t16 maps` If he can wait an amount of time with killing single mob to another one. He can be immortal, but this would take him years to complete the map. Think about fighting with only one mob and you take a hit you got immune and immunity got cooldown like 1min. Not too hard to understand. I may write typo, sorry if there's any.
"
Ishid4 wrote:

This is my feedback and suggestion. You little bit talking harass right now. And, still don't know how did you still not understand the cooldown of immunity that we are talking about.

`So you want people with 100 life to not be able to be one-hit on t16 maps` If he can wait an amount of time with killing single mob to another one. He can be immortal, but this would take him years to complete the map. Think about fighting with only one mob and you take a hit you got immune and immunity got cooldown like 1min. Not too hard to understand. I may write typo, sorry if there's any.

To summ it up - you want immortality and builds that don't need hp/es anymore, just evasion/block and pure dps (because if eva or block fail, immortality procs). Just like old immortal call (but on streoids) that everyone complained about.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Jan 11, 2020, 12:49:49 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:

"
BINARYGOD wrote:

Also - I see this forum never changes. It doesn't matter if almost 10 years go buy, there is no suggestion or complaint that doesn't bring out the bootlickers by the dozens (or hundreds in some cases).

Yeah, so many toxic people, that barely played the game and call anyone who dare to disagree a "bootlicker". 10 years doesn't mean you played the game at all (and I checked how much progress you made overall - I wouldn't call finishing act1-10 once or twice in standard as having "experience"). 10 years and never leveled a gem to 20?

Can't tell if serious. Apparently one needs to play hardcore or their opinion isn't relevant. Apparently we are going to check bugged achievements that claim I never got a level 20 gem or many other things that are most definitely not true. Next you will tell me I haven't spent enough on packs or mtx given my overall length of time with the game (admittedly on and off). Or maybe I will delete my current character and start over and you will then claim I don't 'currently' have a high level character (the level always higher than whatever the person currently has, conveniently).

Sorry, I have heard or read that all before (most of it not directed at me, but whatever).

I call people "bootlicker", because, ignoring this thread, this has been a thing for ten years. It doesn't matter, 99% of the time, what the thread is about. The person complaining or offering feedback is "wrong", there are many BS reasons (like bugged achievements or hardcore playtime - in THIS game lulz) for dismissing the person, and some times GGG has made a change that would be inline with that complaining-person's point and many of those same people who were arguing with them all of a sudden think the change is great.

Any way the GGG-wind blows.

Do you know how many times I have had conversations with people about de-linking gem slots and specific gear pieces? Wow, amazing that all of those same people I once 'argued' with think 2.0 is so amazing.

Yeah, anyway - one shot through a wall, much fun, best design. Don't know if this similar to OP issues, but generally seems to be the case.

If one shot protection can be abused in certain specific cases, then I imagine they can "fix" that. And given their track record, it would be highly entertaining to see such "fixes".
There is no one shot skills even two shots.
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
"
BINARYGOD wrote:

Can't tell if serious. Apparently one needs to play hardcore or their opinion isn't relevant. Apparently we are going to check bugged achievements that claim I never got a level 20 gem or many other things that are most definitely not true. Next you will tell me I haven't spent enough on packs or mtx given my overall length of time with the game (admittedly on and off). Or maybe I will delete my current character and start over and you will then claim I don't 'currently' have a high level character (the level always higher than whatever the person currently has, conveniently).

Can't tell if serious. You claimed you play this game 10 years - yet (before you hide your profile) you never got: level 90, killed any breachlord, leveled a gem to 20, 6linked stuff, played ranger, witch, marauder or scion.

Since when more mtx = more game knowledge?

Quantity =/= quality. I don't think you ever played the game beyond A1-10, so playing "10 years of experience" card is just a lie.

"
BINARYGOD wrote:

I call people "bootlicker", because

There is no reason to insult people. Don't try to justify it.

PS. Don't worry, I made a screenshot of your achievements before you made them private. I expected that move. Expected nothing more, as you mentioned - this forum never changes.

Last edited by Nomancs on Jan 11, 2020, 1:47:17 PM
I too think that the damage this league from metamorphs is too much but even years ago when the power creep hasn't been so bad, having 4k HP is almost nothing. Just a suggestion. Your build is simply not made to do red tier maps. I am not sure if my characters can be viewed on my profile but I have around 7k Hp with 1.4k ES with kingsguard that heals me for about 4k HP a sec with around 50% attack and spell dodge and red tier metamorph still one-shot me sometimes.

Looking at your skill tree, there are plenty of life nodes right next to your skill point pathing. Just take them and buff yourself to around 6k Hp with some dodge and you should be fine in tier 13-14 maps I think if there are no insane metamorphs.

Honestly, some of the metamorphes in tier 16... They can one-shot anyone. I mean it. Especially ones that have frenzy as dmaaged. They cast their spells so fast, the animation glitches out and I get hit by like dozens of spells a second even though I dont see anything and just instantly die. One-shot immunities wouldn't help their. Even those juiced up with Heathunter to have 50k EHP will die in an instance honestly.
Last edited by soods1 on Jan 11, 2020, 7:28:16 PM
"
soods1 wrote:
I too think that the damage this league from metamorphs is too much but even years ago when the power creep hasn't been so bad, having 4k HP is almost nothing. Just a suggestion. Your build is simply not made to do red tier maps. I am not sure if my characters can be viewed on my profile but I have around 7k Hp with 1.4k ES with kingsguard that heals me for about 4k HP a sec with around 50% attack and spell dodge and red tier metamorph still one-shot me sometimes.

Looking at your skill tree, there are plenty of life nodes right next to your skill point pathing. Just take them and buff yourself to around 6k Hp with some dodge and you should be fine in tier 13-14 maps I think if there are no insane metamorphs.

Honestly, some of the metamorphes in tier 16... They can one-shot anyone. I mean it. Especially ones that have frenzy as dmaaged. They cast their spells so fast, the animation glitches out and I get hit by like dozens of spells a second even though I dont see anything and just instantly die. One-shot immunities wouldn't help their. Even those juiced up with Heathunter to have 50k EHP will die in an instance honestly.

lol, yeah you're right. Dying is so easy in this game. But, still, I want to learn how many damage did they hit me. Maybe, the monster hit me like 50k damage which I can not defend myself from its attack by upgrading my HP.

And Yeah, as you say, one-hit prevention can not save us from metamorph's attacks but can save from the other ones. Thank you for informing your opinion.

This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #3
Standard players have weaker knowledge from hardcore players, and this is very comforting that someone can't do at standard what on hardcore I can :).
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Jan 12, 2020, 5:36:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info