69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

"
Ishid4 wrote:
Which we can not properly see them because of shitty programming.. Example: https://www.twitch.tv/quin69/clip/CharmingLazyKuduDoggo

Map mods:
25% increased monster damage
Monsters deal 125% extra damage as cold
Monster level 82

Morph mods:
1 -???
2 -???
3 -???
4 +extra damage
+extra cold damage
5 +fast attacks
+powerful crits
7k hp is not much by itself.

If someone "can not properly see them" I don't know any kind of programming that could fix it for him.

"
Ishid4 wrote:

4k hp is almost nothing. You probably was checking morph and ignored mobs around. Extra monster damage is on map also, so 4k is like a glass.

Know your limits.

"No one-hit death" mechanic could be easly abused to create immortal builds. Image low hp guy, like 100hp, with at least 99life on hit. You get hit, game prevents to "one-hit" you, so you're on 1/100hp, hit a mob (cyclone or whatever else with super fast attacks), full hp, again "one-hit" immune.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Jan 11, 2020, 8:24:48 AM
Looks like you have too low life. I see 4000 in one image on a t16 map. You should aim for 6000 atleast and have some layers of defence.
It also depends how many map damage modifiers you wish to run. I would say 6000 life for 1 damage modifier and more life if you want to add more damage mods.

This depends on your level as well. At level 70 it might be hard to have these stats. Remember you get life and mana each level so adding another 20 levels are a lot of life.

Also i wouldn't get into red maps until level 90 or so. You still get good xp in lower maps.

At level 85, you will gain 91% experience from monsters of level 75. That's tier 8 maps so there is no sense progressing too fast.

You write that you have 75% resistances but the attack might have been physical or chaos.

You are right that it's hard to know without the death log. That's why the community has been requesting that for years to no avail. Let's hope we get one in poe 2.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 11, 2020, 8:50:42 AM
Firstly, thank you for your kind replies.

"
Nomancs wrote:
If someone "can not properly see them" I don't know any kind of programming that could fix it for him.

But, I don't think he was in the monster's slam range.

"
Nomancs wrote:
"No one-hit death" mechanic could be easly abused to create immortal builds. Image low hp guy, like 100hp, with at least 99life on hit. You get hit, game prevents to "one-hit" you, so you're on 1/100hp, hit a mob (cyclone or whatever else with super fast attacks), full hp, again "one-hit" immune.

A timer would fix this easily. And also, It can only prevent "one" hit. So, still, he is not immortal and abusing is no more.

"
Nomancs wrote:
4k hp is almost nothing. You probably was checking morph and ignored mobs around. Extra monster damage is on map also, so 4k is like a glass.

Nope, I'm remembering that monster wasn't from metamorph and I was just testing the monster's damage. It was a planned death.

"
kompaniet wrote:
Also i wouldn't get into red maps until level 90 or so. You still get good xp in lower maps.

I was 93 level in the pic lol. Playing with low health is enjoyable because you have to dodge all incoming skills, but, sometimes, something is coming and one-hitting you with impossible to dodge skill. And I think this makes this game hard for even new players.

Spoiler
"
Ishid4 wrote:
Firstly, thank you for your kind replies.

"
Nomancs wrote:

But, I don't think he was in the monster's slam range.

"
Nomancs wrote:

A timer would fix this easily. And also, It can only prevent "one" hit. So, still, he is not immortal and abusing is no more.

"
Nomancs wrote:

Nope, I'm remembering that monster wasn't from metamorph and I was just testing the monster's damage. It was a planned death.

"
kompaniet wrote:

I was 93 level in the pic lol. Playing with low health is enjoyable because you have to dodge all incoming skills, but, sometimes, something is coming and one-hitting you with impossible to dodge skill. And I think this makes this game hard for even new players.

If you enjoy playing very low hp builds why did you made this topic? Because you want to be immortal without investing into hp/es?

All of those deaths are clearly deserved. I think you're looking for a problem where there is none.

If they will implement death immunity for one-hits, trust me, there will be plenty of immortal broken builds abusing it.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
If you enjoy playing very low hp builds why did you made this topic? Because you want to be immortal without investing into hp/es?

Nope, simply I don't want to die because of normal mob one-hit me with its basic attack. And, I think no one wants to die like that. Are you?

How can they abuse the immunity when there is like 1 min cooldown between immunity?
"
Ishid4 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Nope, simply I don't want to die because of normal mob one-hit me with its basic attack. And, I think no one wants to die like that. Are you?

How can they abuse the immunity when there is like 1 min cooldown between immunity?

You don't want to die, but your stats from PoB:
hp: 4000
fire res: 62%
cold res: 73%
lightning res: 62%
chaos res: -60%
evade chance: 43%
phys dmg reduction from armour: 1%

If you don't want to die, res cap would be something you want to start with.

"
Nomancs wrote:
If you enjoy playing very low hp builds why did you made this topic? Because you want to be immortal without investing into EDIT:ANYTHING?

What is the real point of this topic?

"
Nomancs wrote:
If you don't want to die, res cap would be something you want to start with.

Why did you think like this? Do you think I'm lying? https://imgur.com/a/yo2PitX

This post's real points are:

1- Why Is there no damage/death log?
2- If they can't add logs into the game, can we get one-hit prevention.
"
Ishid4 wrote:

Why did you think like this? Do you think I'm lying?

My bad, forgot to change PoB to Alira. You still have almost 0 defensive layers. 4k hp is nothing. Just invest in more hp/es/evasion/general defence instead of playing glass cannon.

You have very little life and def, you're glass cannon, and you still want to be immune to death without improving your defences.

This is funny, you don't want to die, but you still want to play super low hp build. You don't want to change, so you want the game to change.

I for one TOTALLY love getting literally one shot, through a wall, by a metamorph.

I just love losing hours of grinding due to fun, cutting edge mechanics such as this - truly tis part of the plan for a "play forever" game.

Much respect.

Yeah, yeah, yeah - I only have (had at the time) about ~3050 health and ~3300 ES and whatever armor amounts show roughly 33% reduction at 85 (with maxed res, of course) and 40% of damage coming out of about 2200 mana.

Also - I see this forum never changes. It doesn't matter if almost 10 years go by, there is no suggestion or complaint that doesn't bring out the bootlickers by the dozens (or hundreds in some cases).
Last edited by BINARYGOD on Jan 11, 2020, 12:46:38 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:
This is funny, you don't want to die, but you still want to play super low hp build. You don't want to change, so you want the game to change.

This is not changing, this is improving. They already changed the game with buffing the bosses.

I may have little life and def but I have max res and "common" monsters shouldn't one-hit me. It's just too absurd.

If GGG is reading this, I'm challenging them to a gameplay walkthrough. They should choose a developer and let him play to the Sirus in Hardcore SSF, and she/he must do map's Metamorph. At least, they can understand players this way and they can see what's wrong and what's not. I think current PoE, isn't for newbies and doesn't know to play games before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info