69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #24
that league just break game rules and that atlas is just an incomprehensible mystery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbArDY2iWSw
"
Oxix wrote:
that league just break game rules and that atlas is just an incomprehensible mystery.

indeedyyyyyyyyyyyyy
"
Oxix wrote:

They're enjoying to kill players. They watched the speedrunners and thought the game is easy, then said let's buff all monsters/bosses and create a new league mechanic which one-hit players omegalol
Last edited by Ishid4 on Feb 1, 2020, 3:36:36 PM
"
Ishid4 wrote:
"
Oxix wrote:

They're enjoying to kill players. They watched the speedrunners and thought the game is easy, then said let's buff all monsters/bosses and create a new league mechanic which one-hit players omegalol

The game is designed to screw the player as much as possible. You think GGG actually tests or plays their own game? Nope. They wouldn't know fair or balanced if it hit them in their circle jerking Reddit corners. Lets not forget you can still be one shot through over 200k ehp.
Last edited by KarbonDioxide on Feb 1, 2020, 3:46:28 PM
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #25
I've not managed to summon Sirus yet (yeah, i'm pretty busy), nor have i watched the fight (to avoid spoilers).

I have gotten to Catarina for the first time a few days ago and i think it is also a good example of One-hit death.

i'm talking about the skeles that *bex_pop* if they touch you. Died twice before i even understood what was going on ("these glowy orbs look like mines, i should be careful" -> "oh, ok, they are summoned minions, guess its the adds phase" -> leap slam in -> dead -> "Damn these guys hit hard" -> try again -> die again -> no more skeles -> "Whaa?")

It's part of the fight, i get it. it should be a hard game. but its feeling more like Monster Hunter than Dark souls, where i'm hit by invisible hitboxes rather than an angry boy's mace

I do like how hard it is. i'll feel all the better once i win, but damn some insta-kills are annoying (especially when there is a long, time-consuming set-up before the fight)

that is my feedback, here is a solution

death logs in the classic sense are pretty useless in poe. but a damage taken log would go a long way. you died? ok. i'm not going to show you what Attack killed you, but rather the damage that you took before dying. let's say 3 seconds, or your max HP equivalent. last 3 seconds would count a lot more damage probably, due to leech and regen and so on.

3 Seconds
Spoiler
Physical Damage: 18056 in 7 hits, 467 over time
Fire Damage: 300 over time
Cold Damage: 0
Lightning Damage: 0
Chaos Damage: 0
Direct Damage: 0

Max HP = 5k
Spoiler
Physical Damage: 4700 in 1 hit

edit:
-typo
Last edited by vukumpracapo on Feb 2, 2020, 8:26:08 AM
"
Ishid4 wrote:
If GGG is reading this, I'm challenging them to a gameplay walkthrough. They should choose a developer and let him play to the Sirus in Hardcore SSF, and she/he must do map's Metamorph. At least, they can understand players this way and they can see what's wrong and what's not. I think current PoE, isn't for newbies and doesn't know to play games before.

yeah theyll probably do it with overpowered max stat items :D
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:
If GGG is reading this, I'm challenging them to a gameplay walkthrough. They should choose a developer and let him play to the Sirus in Hardcore SSF, and she/he must do map's Metamorph. At least, they can understand players this way and they can see what's wrong and what's not. I think current PoE, isn't for newbies and doesn't know to play games before.

Yep, that's how they test stuff. Just copy-paste #1 character from ladder and see hiw trivial it is with 10 mirrors invested.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
vukumpracapo wrote:
Spoiler
"
vukumpracapo wrote:
I've not managed to summon Sirus yet (yeah, i'm pretty busy), nor have i watched the fight (to avoid spoilers).

I have gotten to Catarina for the first time a few days ago and i think it is also a good example of One-hit death.

i'm talking about the skeles that *bex_pop* if they touch you. Died twice before i even understood what was going on ("these glowy orbs look like mines, i should be careful" -> "oh, ok, they are summoned minions, guess its the adds phase" -> leap slam in -> dead -> "Damn these guys hit hard" -> try again -> die again -> no more skeles -> "Whaa?")

It's part of the fight, i get it. it should be a hard game. but its feeling more like Monster Hunter than Dark souls, where i'm hit by invisible hitboxes rather than an angry boy's mace

I do like how hard it is. i'll feel all the better once i win, but damn some insta-kills are annoying (especially when there is a long, time-consuming set-up before the fight)

that is my feedback, here is a solution

death logs in the classic sense are pretty useless in poe. but a damage taken log would go a long way. you died? ok. i'm not going to show you what Attack killed you, but rather the damage that you took before dying. let's say 3 seconds, or your max HP equivalent. last 3 seconds would count a lot more damage probably, due to leech and regen and so on.

3 Seconds
Spoiler
Physical Damage: 18056 in 7 hits, 467 over time

Max HP = 5k
Spoiler
Physical Damage: 4700 in 1 hit

edit:
-typo

You're trying to enjoy the game, that's great. I'll not give you spoiler but if you're not a necromancer, then Sirus is hard lol.

Every damage/combat/death log idea is good. Everything would be perfectly helpful for players. The simplest way is, showing last hit damage that caused your death. This is so simple to implement but they keep telling so hard, server costs bla bla.

"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:

If we can watch them on Twitch or something, they can't cheat lol
Last edited by Ishid4 on Feb 2, 2020, 10:04:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info