69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #22

Guys report this post please, so GGG can see this lol
"
Dudebag wrote:
she starts the atack from left side like 8 - 9 oclock then moves clock wise.
i always try to stay on 12 oclock so she is below me just in case the metamorph changes position

Any tip on how to understand this on the fly before it's too late without being a medium ?

The lack of counterplay on the fly is never good game design imo.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Ishid4 wrote:

He must post this on reddit. From the GGG staff, here is only a guy looking if you are not using bad words, or name and shame someone.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Reached level 98 with a 4.5k HP character just by mapping. Easy peasy.

Also metamorphs are the least of my concerns. I find volatile fireballs more dangerous than them.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jan 30, 2020, 7:29:52 AM
"
Ishid4 wrote:

Dude.

Seriously.

You think you're advocating for something life-changing, you're acting like a 3-year-old screaming "MOMMY" over and over in the cereal aisle of the grocery. The only difference, is your mom might give in because it'll shut you up. Large multi-million dollar businesses won't.

But you do you...just trying to save you some "screaming into the void" time.
"
Redthorne82 wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:

Dude.

Seriously.

You think you're advocating for something life-changing, you're acting like a 3-year-old screaming "MOMMY" over and over in the cereal aisle of the grocery. The only difference, is your mom might give in because it'll shut you up. Large multi-million dollar businesses won't.

But you do you...just trying to save you some "screaming into the void" time.

I wanted to tell you something but it seems like Cryten is watching and deleting my reply. So, you're free.
Last edited by Ishid4 on Jan 30, 2020, 12:10:02 PM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Reached level 98 with a 4.5k HP character just by mapping. Easy peasy.

Also metamorphs are the least of my concerns. I find volatile fireballs more dangerous than them.

how can anyone struggle with these volatile fireballs...but not with the rest? did you just ran lv 75 maps or what?

This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #23
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #23

!!!!!!!!
wtf is a nibbas?
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info