69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

"
Dudebag wrote:
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYd4j2yy1Ic

here to lighten your funny bulb a little up

he just died before the beam appeared. via oneshot

you just posted the video of the guy who ran out of the screen while THE BOSS has such deadly beam ability. just the proof of how players play so wrong to deal with the situation.
he didnt die before the beam he died the moment beam hit him .

Learn to put proper organs, READ like seriously READ.

if the game gets balanced by those type of play, then

you dont mind things killing you before they appear on screen do you?
some players ....
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #17
"
"
Dudebag wrote:
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYd4j2yy1Ic

here to lighten your funny bulb a little up

he just died before the beam appeared. via oneshot

you just posted the video of the guy who ran out of the screen while THE BOSS has such deadly beam ability. just the proof of how players play so wrong to deal with the situation.
he didnt die before the beam he died the moment beam hit him .

Learn to put proper organs, READ like seriously READ.

if the game gets balanced by those type of play, then

you dont mind things killing you before they appear on screen do you?
some players ....

you would know if you remember what organs you put. and iwould be circling around instead. totally avoidable situation there.

sorry just a bad play , and its a lab you dont lose exp at least
Last edited by Dudebag on Jan 25, 2020, 6:22:07 AM
It could be solved with a passive like "nerves of steal" from D3 barbarian. Fatal damage instead reduces life to 15%. This effect may occur once every 60 seconds.
"
Xystre wrote:
but poe is about the best attack is the best defense 99% of the time, the quicker you kill things the less you have to dodge this is the game dev's created for better or worse..

Whats interesting is i put this to the test this league...

I have a Doomfletch Miner i made this league that almost one shots morphs and most all content in the game and absolutely destroys shit. Some of the best damage ive ever made in this game..

I also have a RF Jugg that is pretty well geared and power farms T16s with ease but all be it much slower pace. Morphs take sometimes upwards or 30 second to a whole minute if its one of the super tanky ones but its tanky enough to sustain through some of most insane damage..

Take a wild guess which one performs not only better but much more consistent?

If you guessed the miner with its one shot ability and super mega damage? You would be very very WRONG!!! that fucking thing gets one shot equally as fast as it one shots things.. The RF build with its massive regen and sustain and defenses performs worlds better and more consistent even though im in danger multiple times as long in bossing situations. Now i wonder why that is? Because damage is NOT the end all be all.. A good balance of BOTH damage and defenses will always give the best and most consistent results. Its one of the biggest reasons people on here complain so much about Melee when ive never had issues with my melee builds performing.. so long as i invest in them. Getting good defenses is just as important as damage. Good SUSTAIN is the end all be all for the best results.

Problem then is just some shit is so out of wack damage wise like some morphs that it doesn't matter what you do your gonna get fucking one shot eventually.. 300K+ES builds are getting one shot by some of them... thats not an issue with our builds thats and issue with morphs just being fucked from a balance perspective. And like other mobs in the game its only certain ones.. They forgot to tune some of the out of control one shots and damage in the game along with the life buff to mobs.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jan 25, 2020, 9:46:06 AM
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
but poe is about the best attack is the best defense 99% of the time, the quicker you kill things the less you have to dodge this is the game dev's created for better or worse..

Problem then is just some shit is so out of wack damage wise like some morphs that it doesn't matter what you do your gonna get fucking one shot eventually.. 300K+ES builds are getting one shot by some of them... thats not an issue with our builds thats and issue with morphs just being fucked from a balance perspective. And like other mobs in the game its only certain ones.. They forgot to tune some of the out of control one shots and damage in the game along with the life buff to mobs.

Yes, for sure, but players are also to blame on this issue to some extend.

Some people are rushing too much, and just click away the first row of samples to get the organs. Never checking what they are stacking the Morphs with. If you throw in extra dmg, extra projectiles, and some other fun mods, you going to get your ass one-shot.

That makes for entertaining clips on gamer for life though, so keep it up :D
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:

Yes, for sure, but players are also to blame on this issue to some extend.

Some people are rushing too much, and just click away the first row of samples to get the organs. Never checking what they are stacking the Morphs with. If you throw in extra dmg, extra projectiles, and some other fun mods, you going to get your ass one-shot.

That makes for entertaining clips on gamer for life though, so keep it up :D

Hey i can actually agree with that... coming from personal experience i myself learn very quickly early in the league you DO NOT just click all 5 organs from the very left side of the options.. you WILL have a bad time for sure. hahaha

But even if you take the extra time and pick all white organs sometimes certain mod spawns from them are so fucking insanely out of wack there is some balance adjustments to be made there without question. Its only certain ones as well. Even without some of the insane map mods that yes very much can exaggerate this issue. The last balance pass they made did help a lot though. Especially some of the DOT from before were way out of balance. When 8K+Regen gets nearly insta degen thats pretty bad.. Thats almost gonna feel like a one shot to any other build without the regen and nearly capped Chaos Res like i have.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz wrote:

But even if you take the extra time and pick all white organs sometimes certain mod spawns from them are so fucking insanely out of wack there is some balance adjustments to be made there without question. Its only certain ones as well. Even without some of the insane map mods that yes very much can exaggerate this issue. The last balance pass they made did help a lot though. Especially some of the DOT from before were way out of balance. When 8K+Regen gets nearly insta degen thats pretty bad.. Thats almost gonna feel like a one shot to any other build without the regen and nearly capped Chaos Res like i have.

I'm in complete agreement with this yes. There is definitely some mods that is out of whack.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
up to the moon
This post will never die until GGG's comment or ban. Day #18

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info