69 rEmOvE tHiS sEctIoN BalD ChRiS 69

"
I'm just tired of all the unavoidable damage that completely ignores my evasion characters' defenses. With buffs/flasks up I should be avoiding 60-70% of attacks, but there are some abilities that are guaranteed to hit me.

Worst of all? Physical ones that are nearly instant...like leapslam.

There are bosses I can NEVER rely on RNG for a dodge, and there are those I can; the bosses that consistently 1-shot me with physical damage are frustrating as hell, since the evasion talents are like "you get less armor..." so OBVIOUSLY I don't have physical reduction.

I've gotten pretty decent at manually avoiding attacks, but there's too many instant 1-shots in PoE.

Game is addicting as hell, but there's some majorly poor balancing going on as well...

Yea, that's right and think about you're playing that character in hardcore lol. Unenjoyable and frustrating.
There is no one shot hit death. Play Tricster, evasion es, 2500 Hp only.
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Jan 22, 2020, 5:33:14 AM
"
Prizy wrote:
This thread really comes to a question of build diversity and viability.

Each league plays a bit differently and promotes different "styles" of builds. This one requires a considerable amount of tankiness and also prioritized chaos resistance (which previously was completely ignored).

I've had fun this league and it made me create a variety of characters for different styles of content.

My feeling is 3.9 reduced build diversity because you now need a build with strong damage dealing potential but also solid defenses. You could previously pick a build focusing on damage dealing and substitute defenses by gear and flask choices. I have a feeling this is no longer the case in 3.9 or it was at least made to be a lot more demanding in terms of required gear.
Conqueror fights are DPS check because the slower you kill them, the longer you are exposed to their combat mechanics and their arena will become more deadly.
Metamorphs are some of the most tough enemies in existence while also sporting crazy amount of 1-hko mechanics where only most extreme defenses gives you any chance to survive a mishap.

As a result, characters need high damage output as well as defenses, which put pressure on character build selection and gear.
"
Thessalonica wrote:
"
Ishid4 wrote:
"
Thessalonica wrote:
All I see is some guy trying to bring diablo 3’s baby sit mechanic into Poe
Complains about 1 shots because 4k EHP (level93 to boot lol) ahhahaha
Btw, death prevention exists, get your self a Vaal immortal call if you play standard and Use that

Remind me why you even have hp again?

Free Bump so GGG can be reminded of this funny post so they can continue to ignore it and watch someone waste their life trying to immortalize this post lel

I didn't play Diablo before. I don't play in a standard league. Instead of tanky stupid boring build, I'm trying to make a high DPS archer (I couldn't make it btw).

I'm taking this as an insult. I hope you won't write again.

Dead dps is no dps

In reality you tried to make a no dps character and succeeded

I like how you are delusional enough to not be enlightened on that simple fact

Your 36 challenges completed almost make this seem like a troll post to get attention

yeahhh no you must be under a rock (or playing standard for ever) to not notice the strange shit here and there got implemented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYd4j2yy1Ic

here to lighten your funny bulb a little up

he just died before the beam appeared. via oneshot
Last edited by Tolerantzdestr0yer on Jan 22, 2020, 9:10:31 AM
"
Thessalonica wrote:
All I see is some guy trying to bring diablo 3’s baby sit mechanic into Poe
Complains about 1 shots because 4k EHP (level93 to boot lol) ahhahaha
Btw, death prevention exists, get your self a Vaal immortal call if you play standard and Use that

Remind me why you even have hp again?

Free Bump so GGG can be reminded of this funny post so they can continue to ignore it and watch someone waste their life trying to immortalize this post lel

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ernw5r/270k_hp_and_one_shot/
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Yes I laughed very hard when I saw it yesterday
Detonate dead on the beyond demon is a thing
It’s not unavoidable (hint, it’s telegraphed)
Vaal DD is 9% of monster hp and it only require the corpse to have like 12 million hp to kill him ezpz

That said, My friend is following one of cute dog’s build (The tempchain reflect HH stuff) he’s churning out 10million dps easily and regularly going up to 30k ehp while doing everything super fast, seems very survivable and high dps to me lol.

After I 100ed my self I regularly takes thous explosions (DDstrong boxes r great) to enjoy the once in a while fun death

Gonna build myself a es guardian and see if I can survive better with 4K ehp or 15k+ Ehp, since ehp appears useless according to everyone.

As for that damage appear before beam thing - not my fault game is not optimized, there are 10 other optimization threads out there and they are not getting any response either.

If you like to play dodge the bullet hell there are games better than PoE for that type of game play(or deep low delve~ but being really really good and really really offscreen really helps).

Free bump yet again
The scam posts are the reflection of the decrease of the overall intelligence of humanity
“Oh I fucked up and I’m gonna let everyone know about it”
"
Thessalonica wrote:
bla bla

As for that damage appear before beam thing - not my fault game is not optimized, there are 10 other optimization threads out there and they are not getting any response either.

If you like to play dodge the bullet hell there are games better than PoE for that type of game play(or deep low delve~ but being really really good and really really offscreen really helps).

Free bump yet again

`not my fault game is not optimized` Did you really say this? Why are you defending the game in this situation? Also, My thread isn't about optimization you low. Did I ask game recommendation? Nope, no one asked.
Last edited by Ishid4 on Jan 22, 2020, 10:55:40 AM
+1 for 1shot but how ggg could perfect balance it? they will need change WAY too much core stuff
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Thessalonica wrote:
Yes I laughed very hard when I saw it yesterday
Detonate dead on the beyond demon is a thing
It’s not unavoidable (hint, it’s telegraphed)
Vaal DD is 9% of monster hp and it only require the corpse to have like 12 million hp to kill him ezpz

That said, My friend is following one of cute dog’s build (The tempchain reflect HH stuff) he’s churning out 10million dps easily and regularly going up to 30k ehp while doing everything super fast, seems very survivable and high dps to me lol.

After I 100ed my self I regularly takes thous explosions (DDstrong boxes r great) to enjoy the once in a while fun death

Gonna build myself a es guardian and see if I can survive better with 4K ehp or 15k+ Ehp, since ehp appears useless according to everyone.

Free bump yet again

"Telegraphed" means little when whole scrreen is a clustefuck of effects.

15k ES guardian is pretty tanky IF you pay attention to map mods and avoid dangerous combination. No more than 2 damage mods, no beyond. More monster HP is dangerous - not only because of DD, but also monsters have more time to damage you, and guardians have mediocre DPS.

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
+1 for 1shot but how ggg could perfect balance it? they will need change WAY too much core stuff

Oh, sure, they are poor indie with two developers working in their free time... Wait, no, they are a subdivision of Tencent (media megacorporation) with over 100 people on board and making a ton of money with greedy monetization (it IS greedy). I think they can afford hiring a guy who can do math.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYd4j2yy1Ic

here to lighten your funny bulb a little up

he just died before the beam appeared. via oneshot

you just posted the video of the guy who ran out of the screen while THE BOSS has such deadly beam ability. just the proof of how players play so wrong to deal with the situation.
he didnt die before the beam he died the moment beam hit him .

Learn to put proper organs, READ like seriously READ.

if the game gets balanced by those type of play, then
Last edited by Dudebag on Jan 22, 2020, 3:01:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info